Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duggar catchall, 2015.

Posted by cfaspiegirl26 
Re: Duggar son admits to molesting girls,including sisters
May 22, 2015
louiedalump
I just found this news item. TLC apparently HAS pulled off "19 Kids And Counting."

Oh halle-fuckin'-lujah! I can't tell you how glad I am that this shitty program has been pulled.
May 22, 2015
This piece from the Yahoo! story is noteworthy:

"In addition to his statement, [Josh Duggar,] the eldest son of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar[,] resigned his position as a lobbyist with the Family Research Council (FRC), an organization dedicated to preserving family values in America."

That's hilarious. Of course, you could say he helped preserve family values by keeping his urges within the family! Incest is best, relatively speaking! All right, I'd better stop now.

Seriously, something noticeable about Josh Duggar's appearance echoes the very same thing about many Southern and rural fundie types: frankly, in facial features and head shape they do look as if they are retarded (or maybe "not quite all there"). That's not meant to be a joke. Ted Haggard, the fundie preacher who admitted to gay relationships, has the same general look to his face and head. All of this makes you wonder what results standard IQ tests of the whole Duggar clan would give.

As a side note not meant to hijack the thread, but many people have overly positive views of the Amish and their pious retro lifestyle. The same problem with brothers molesting sisters is all too common among the Amish, but the rest of us hear little about it because of the insane doctrine of forgiveness within that faith.
Re: :cen Ma duggar is at it again!!!
May 22, 2015
yurble
I saw a new Duggar headline today but didn't read the story. It seems like Jim-Bob has reported his oldest son for some kind of sexual wrongdoing. Not sweeping shit like that under the rug may be the only thing they've done right as breeders.

Of course now that I have read more about it, it seems they did try to sweep it under the rug, so their status as not having done a damn thing good for their kids stands.
CFinPenthouse
The freakshow was cancelled by TLC (which shoud go bankrupt any minute now).

One can only hope, especially now that the network initials propagated from The Learning Channel to the Touch Little Children channel.

ETA: any wonder Josh turned out a perv when his parents' coda of behavior on chaperoning a daughter's date is Pa Duggar dry humping Michelle and asking the clearly embarrassed couple if it's a turn on? Of course, according to Pa, this is just them demonstrating that "Mommy and Daddy love one another."
May 22, 2015
kman
This piece from the Yahoo! story is noteworthy:

"In addition to his statement, [Josh Duggar,] the eldest son of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar[,] resigned his position as a lobbyist with the Family Research Council (FRC), an organization dedicated to preserving family values in America."

That's hilarious. Of course, you could say he helped preserve family values by keeping his urges within the family! Incest is best, relatively speaking! All right, I'd better stop now.

Seriously, something noticeable about Josh Duggar's appearance echoes the very same thing about many Southern and rural fundie types: frankly, in facial features and head shape they do look as if they are retarded (or maybe "not quite all there"). That's not meant to be a joke. Ted Haggard, the fundie preacher who admitted to gay relationships, has the same general look to his face and head. All of this makes you wonder what results standard IQ tests of the whole Duggar clan would give.

As a side note not meant to hijack the thread, but many people have overly positive views of the Amish and their pious retro lifestyle. The same problem with brothers molesting sisters is all too common among the Amish, but the rest of us hear little about it because of the insane doctrine of forgiveness within that faith.

Josh was doing some family research.
May 22, 2015
A concise, scathing, and spot-on article about the Duggar family and the atmosphere that breeds such repellent men
Anonymous User
Re: Duggar catchall, 2015.
May 23, 2015
This whole thing is sick. Im not a fan of the duggers but no one should suffer sexual abuse and you bet your butt he is doing it to his own children now. Funny how he appologized and is seeking help so his precious life doesnt get ruined. I wish he lived in a third world county were he would get stoned and raped to death by pitch forks,
May 23, 2015
The rumour about Josh molesting his sisters has been circulating on various forums for years as common knowledge. I wonder why InTouch decided only now to "touch" (no pun intended, really) on this story. Maybe they had enough of People getting all the exclusives? Maybe the Duggars backed out on a proposed interview deal or something?

I've been just giddy that he had to resign from the FRC! :jump

This whole situation makes his parents look just as bad as he is for protecting him and betraying the victims by delaying bringing this to authorities for so long, taking him to a famblee friend (the chyuld p.0rno cop), and merely having him help someone with home construction for 2 months instead of any kind of real punishment or real treatment program (although personally I really don't think sex offenders can be treated), and for continuing to allow him access to his victims.

Don't you just wonder what's going on in the tiny minds of all their adoring fans right now? Eh, they are probably warping this into 'Oh, that poor famblee, I pray for them and what they're going through, and I hope they get to keep their wonderful and wholesome show full of famblee values programming, because they're such a good example to others, and everyone on the mean evil internet is just so judgmental; after all, we're all sinners! Let he who has not sinned cast that first stone!'

i.e., I think their hardcore fans will not be deterred by this at all and will be there to rally with full support for Josh and the whole famblee I hope I am wrong, but idiots are idiots.

So anyway, I just had to visit the JB and Moochelle famblee blog (duggarfamilyblog.com) -- EDITED my post here as I realised the site duggarfamily.com doesn't have the update but it's the duggarfamilyblog.com that has acknowledged the show has been pulled! grinning smiley

.I also checked the Joshie & Anna famblee values blog (ja20.com), and that website is now down with no explanation.

Josh's Twitter (joshduggar) seems to be gone, too.

I did still find his Instagram acct (instagram.com/joshduggar) and his facebook (facebook.com/joshuaduggar) where mister self righteous has posted this:

Confessed Molester
"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." John 1:9

Oh yeah, he's really sorry. Sorry he got outed.

==I edited my post to update on the duggar famblee blog===

and one more edit...

see the post on duggarfamilyblog.com called "Josh's Resignation From FRC" - it's practically indignant that poor widdle Joshie is in trouble now! This is over and done with! Joshie follows Gawd now! Joshie felt bad for what he did! Joshie sought guidance on this years ago! All you people need to let this go and stop believing what you read on other websites! smile rolling left righteyes2
May 23, 2015
I also am happy their degenerate tv show has been pulled by TLC.

IMHO TLC should pull ALL those shitty shows and go back to educational programming the way they used to. The surgery shows were cool.

Wonder what job Jim Bob is going to get now to continue feeding and raising his fucktrophies?

Garbage collector?

Burger flipper?

Condom dispenser?
May 23, 2015
night owl

see the post on duggarfamilyblog.com called "Josh's Resignation From FRC" - it's practically indignant that poor widdle Joshie is in trouble now! This is over and done with! Joshie follows Gawd now! Joshie felt bad for what he did! Joshie sought guidance on this years ago! All you people need to let this go and stop believing what you read on other websites! smile rolling left righteyes2

I think this is pretty standard for how many fundies think. They have their own culture and "justice system" - all that's really required is that they confess to jebus and act sorry. Then all's forgiven and you're pure and holy again. No sin is really worse than any other sin. The sin of Josh molesting young girls ranks along with taking a cookie after jim-bob said "no". They do think the world is overreacting - Josh's sin has been absolved, and that's all they care about. Never mind the damage he may have done to the girls, never mind that this sort of behavior can indicate serious disturbing issues is the perpetrator. He said he's sorry - no need for counseling (for anyone), no need to watch him around minors in the future, heck give him a wife so he can bake more victims.

My aunt shows the exact sort of disdain towards the justice system that dares to hold her son accountable for the murder he committed when he was 17. My cousin "found gawd" after he was arrested, and she is truly exasperated that they are insisting he actually serve out his life sentence.

This also shows how many rights and consideration females have in this sort of culture. It's inevitable that poor Josh will be tempted by the flesh - if he slips its totally understandable! No, the girls don't need counseling - their bodies belong to men anyway.
May 23, 2015
Captcha Ccnty

And today's homeskooling word of the day is: complicit

Rimjob and Moochele know it very well.
May 24, 2015
creativelycf
I feel bad for the poor duggar women (michelle excluded) that have no idea what life could hold for them except to marry and breed. These young women could have careers, travel the world, selflessly volunteer their time. But instead as soon as they are old enough they are to court a man that their father deems appropriate and marry and breed. 18 is too young to be doing so, you should be able to see what else life has to offer you first.

Only a person with intelligence could come to this conclusion. I've yet to meet anyone who does this in modern times who is even somewhat intelligent. If birth control isn't easy to figure out than I don't know what is. If that fails then there are abortions FFS, which are legal and always better than bringing an unwanted child into the world.

This works for men as well as women. It is a basic IQ test I apply towards any man I date: you didn't want children but too stupid to wrap it up and now you have them anyways? No date, that is more stupid than wanting them in the first place. Stupid enough to trust a woman when it comes to birth control? No date, sooner or later you'll be a dud and blaming the woman for "tricking" you won't make any difference whatsoever.
May 24, 2015
Dorisan
A concise, scathing, and spot-on article about the Duggar family and the atmosphere that breeds such repellent men

I refuse to feel the slightest bit of pity or compassion for him and his actions. I (and many many others) grew up in an environment which was almost as bad and fundiwack as this and I've never molested anyone as a result of this. I didn't have tons of siblings so my parents would force me to constantly volunteer to babysit for their friends and do good for others by volunteering in more capacities than I can name. The only reason I wasn't homeschooled is that my family was too lazy to do so. I was very very lucky to attend a state college, as my parents wouldn't let me attend one out of state and as I was about to graduate high school they tried to push me into attending a fundiwack college "for just one year to get my fundiwack base in order" and I refused to do so. Think I won this battle because of the extra cost of a year of college. Fundiwack college wouldn't allow men into the dorm rooms, kept tabs on all students at all time, wouldn't allow their students to leave campus or visit home without permissions (lest you be smoking, drinking, committing criminal activities or having gangbangs with 12 gangs).

The school would call the parents multiple times on a weekend to check up on a student. It was a carryover from Fundiwack beliefs that teenagers are never to be trusted and will be having sex, drinking, smoking, or doing drugs if left unattended for ten minutes, especially at night. They also had ceremonies at the start of every school year where they'd have (force) the students burn anything and everything they considered secular (music, movies rated anything other than G or ones which didn't glorify God, any clothing deemed immodest, etc.) that didn't set a good example of Christ-like behavior. They were also huge into having the other students rat you out on all these things (never ever inspired by jealousy of course). Your gracious neighbors were very willing to dig through your stuff and show up with your two piece bathing suits and Lady GaGa cds on your behalf for the burning ceremony. Kind of difficult to protest the discard of the items you thought were well hidden when you're at the ceremony cheering on the secular destruction. Afterwards a box was left in each dorm hallway lest other contraband was discovered so it could be eliminated. So, worse than daycare.

The patriarchy/men can do no wrong and women must submit was an idea shoved down my throat as a child. I only endured/put up with what I had to in order to survive. I had a man in my family try to grab my inappropriately once when I was eleven. I grabbed his arm and told him if he ever touched me again I'd kill him. He left me alone after that. Didn't tell my parents as they were abusive and I didn't want to have to endure any more violence. Did watch him around my sibling like a hawk (narrowed my eyes and stared at him and the whole bit) to make sure he never touched her either.

I also grew up with LOTS of people who thought it was perfectly acceptable to treat both children and animals like crap and abuse them, because they see them as objects. You weren't allowed exposure to anyone who may try to help you out of the abuse and parents would use accusations to turn it around on the child and paint the parent as the suffering victims, heartbroken and sending the children away to special work camps for unruly children who wanted too much "attention."

Yet I do not abuse animals or children. The excuse of "I do (insert terrible behavior here) because I grew up with it" needs to be put out to pasture, permanently.
May 24, 2015
sarcastic clapping Moodugg will be sleeping better knowing her eldest boy is, in fact attracted to females. He will never be one of those ebil LGBT people.:satan
craftyzits
Josh Dugger apparently groped girls when they were asleep, when they were reading a book, what have you.

Sadly, the most shocking part of this to me is the news that these kids are allowed to read books. They've always seemed to be functionally illiterate. Sex scandals amongst Christian fundies happen so frequently that I can't find this surprising. Bill Gothard, the Duggar's mentor, has been accused of harassing and molesting 34 women.

TLC is amassing quite the collection of disgraced reality stars. It'd be great if they stepped back, took a good look at their programming, and decided that maybe putting these idiot families on television isn't the best idea. In reality, I'm sure they have another family with a small army of children waiting in the wings to take the Duggar's place.
May 24, 2015
freya
creativelycf
I feel bad for the poor duggar women (michelle excluded) that have no idea what life could hold for them except to marry and breed. These young women could have careers, travel the world, selflessly volunteer their time. But instead as soon as they are old enough they are to court a man that their father deems appropriate and marry and breed. 18 is too young to be doing so, you should be able to see what else life has to offer you first.

Only a person with intelligence could come to this conclusion. I've yet to meet anyone who does this in modern times who is even somewhat intelligent. If birth control isn't easy to figure out than I don't know what is. If that fails then there are abortions FFS, which are legal and always better than bringing an unwanted child into the world.

This works for men as well as women. It is a basic IQ test I apply towards any man I date: you didn't want children but too stupid to wrap it up and now you have them anyways? No date, that is more stupid than wanting them in the first place. Stupid enough to trust a woman when it comes to birth control? No date, sooner or later you'll be a dud and blaming the woman for "tricking" you won't make any difference whatsoever.

I guess that's why the ChildFree are so intelligent! We seen right through the smoke and mirrors and figured out that parenting is a thankless, time consuming, soul sucking experience made to seem important for the greater good.

I also wholeheartedly agree that if you are too stupid to use birth control than the consequences are your own fault. I currently have an IUD but am perusing sterilization surgery so I won't have to worry about it (I am going to get them to take my tubes so there's no chance of failure) I would also not date a guy who won't take precautions or already has children. Dating a duh will put you in line for a world of butthurt.
May 24, 2015
HIs idiot wife knew ahead of time that he was a pedophile, and married him and bred with him anyway! She clearly had dollar signs in her eyes. From what I could tell from the show, she comes from a dirt poor, fundie family with too many kids. She probably saw marriage to a Duggar, even a child-molesting one, as a way out.
May 24, 2015
night owl
Don't you just wonder what's going on in the tiny minds of all their adoring fans right now? Eh, they are probably warping this into 'Oh, that poor famblee, I pray for them and what they're going through, and I hope they get to keep their wonderful and wholesome show full of famblee values programming, because they're such a good example to others, and everyone on the mean evil internet is just so judgmental; after all, we're all sinners! Let he who has not sinned cast that first stone!'

Oh, they're plenty butt hurt and defensive - like many Tin Foil Hatted "Christians" here ~

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2865252/pg1

Surprisingly few though, for the amount of batshit bible thumpers and general loonies that are on that site.

Freya, those are very interesting stories. Of course I'm very sorry you had to deal with all that. Hopefully you're in a better place now. My parents were not all that religious. They were 'strict' in general, like about school, homework, chores, and we did get some 'lite' religion as younger kids, but they were also open minded and didn't try to clamp down on us too much.

I'm not religious. I might be interested in taking up Voo Doo if I can see some concrete results.
grinning smiley

Now you can call me paranoid too - but I honestly think that there's a concerted effort to get people to breed out there. Let's face it - consumer spending = 70% of the US GDP.

And beside the Hard Core Fundies - what's even scarier to me are the people who are NOT hard core - but do believe loosely in the 'Conservative Famblee Values" type of stuff.

And I don't care if they keep it to themselves - but they don't. These people were on TV. Such decisions are not undertaken lightly. And you can see by who these people are connected to - that's there's an agenda being pushed here.

And 'this angle' is why I am so happy to see these people go down! These FASCISTS need to be STOPPED! Because they ARE trying to cram *their ideology* down our throats - and worse - they ARE enacting laws that limit the rights of women, gays, minorities, immigrants, the list is long.

It's one thing that they want to live a weird freakish lifestyle. It's quite another thing when they want to push this lifestyle on everyone else.

This is some DELICIOUS schadenfreude! devil with smile
May 24, 2015
gymrat
HIs idiot wife knew ahead of time that he was a pedophile, and married him and bred with him anyway! She clearly had dollar signs in her eyes. From what I could tell from the show, she comes from a dirt poor, fundie family with too many kids. She probably saw marriage to a Duggar, even a child-molesting one, as a way out.

Rich dood or not, a history of pedophilia has never stopped a lot of women from breeding with Chesters because dicks in their pussies are more important than their kids, potential or existing. You're probably right about his wife's reasons for marrying his ass, in any case. Normal women would divorce their husbands in half a second if they found out he diddled children, but this one probably doesn't care. Josh possibly molesting their existing daughter (I'm sure he has, especially since she's too young to know how to express sexual abuse verbally) and their impending one is a small price to pay for not having to go back to her broke-ass fundie family.

I know Josh was also a minor when he did all this, but given the age differences and the whole thing where he molested them in their sleep, this was not just your typical "I'll show you mine if you show me yours/playing doctor" curiosity about their bodies that most kids are prone to. A teen fondles a child ten years his junior because he's a horny perv, not because he's curious. I have to imagine that Jim Bob and Moochelle don't talk about sexuality or what's appropriate or inappropriate with their kids because OMG teh seckz iz ebil bafore murrige! Welp, here's the thing: when teens don't know anything about sex or sexual boundaries and are full of raging hormones, they'll find out about it on their own. I firmly believe that if nobody else ever knew about this besides the Duggars, Jim Bob would never have even reported it and nobody would be apologizing. They're only sorry they got caught. Those poor girls probably won't get any kind of therapy or counseling for the abuse either, because they're just women. Nothing worth losing sleep over as far as Jim Bob is concerned.

I don't think Josh will be considered a sex offender because this all happened so long ago, but thanks to the media, everyone's going to know what he did anyway. I wonder who's gonna hire him now that the word is out. Jim Bob might have to find Josh a sugar momma.
May 25, 2015
What he did is so sick, twisted, and perverted. Most boys that age just hunker down with a Victoria's Secret cataloge and jack off. But to climb into your toddler sister's bed and feel them up is beyond creepy and weird.
May 25, 2015
Dorisan

I agree, they are repellent. I also must ask, aren't the women who choose to marry them as equally repellent? Committing heinous crimes against his own siblings wasn't enough to stop Anna Duggar from marrying Josh, and she had a full two-years to think about it.

On top of that, she goes and has four children with him... guessing who the next victims are isn't so difficult, is it?

But I don't want to speak for Ms. Duggar. You be the judge...

Anna Duggar
I can imagine the shock many of you are going through reading this. I remember feeling that same shock. It was not at the point of engagement, or after we were married - it was two years before Josh asked me to marry him. When my family and I first visited the Duggar Home, Josh shared his past teenage mistakes. I was surprised at his openness and humility and at the same time didn't know why he was sharing it. For Josh he wanted not just me but my parents to know who he really was -- even every difficult past mistakes. At that point and over the next two years, Josh shared how the counseling he received changed his life as he continued to do what he was taught. And when you, our sweet fans, first met me when Josh asked me to marry him... I was able to say, "Yes" knowing who Josh really is - someone who had gone down a wrong path and had humbled himself before God and those whom he had offended. Someone who had received the help needed to change the direction of his life and do what is right. I want to say thank you to those who took time over a decade ago to help Josh in a time of crisis. Your investment changed his life from going down the wrong path to doing what is right. If it weren't for your help I would not be here as his wife — celebrating 6 1/2 years of marriage to a man who knows how to be a gentleman and treat a girl right. Thank you to all of you who tirelessly work with children in crisis, you are changing lives and I am forever grateful for all of you.
May 25, 2015
StudioFiftyFour
Dorisan

I agree, they are repellent. I also must ask, aren't the women who choose to marry them as equally repellent? Committing heinous crimes against his own siblings wasn't enough to stop Anna Duggar from marrying Josh, and she had a full two-years to think about it.

On top of that, she goes and has four children with him... guessing who the next victims are isn't so difficult, is it?

But I don't want to speak for Ms. Duggar. You be the judge...

Anna Duggar
I can imagine the shock many of you are going through reading this. I remember feeling that same shock. It was not at the point of engagement, or after we were married - it was two years before Josh asked me to marry him. When my family and I first visited the Duggar Home, Josh shared his past teenage mistakes. I was surprised at his openness and humility and at the same time didn't know why he was sharing it. For Josh he wanted not just me but my parents to know who he really was -- even every difficult past mistakes. At that point and over the next two years, Josh shared how the counseling he received changed his life as he continued to do what he was taught. And when you, our sweet fans, first met me when Josh asked me to marry him... I was able to say, "Yes" knowing who Josh really is - someone who had gone down a wrong path and had humbled himself before God and those whom he had offended. Someone who had received the help needed to change the direction of his life and do what is right. I want to say thank you to those who took time over a decade ago to help Josh in a time of crisis. Your investment changed his life from going down the wrong path to doing what is right. If it weren't for your help I would not be here as his wife — celebrating 6 1/2 years of marriage to a man who knows how to be a gentleman and treat a girl right. Thank you to all of you who tirelessly work with children in crisis, you are changing lives and I am forever grateful for all of you.

Considering the fact the Duggars and famblees like them do NOT marry out of love but rather "social duty" - any time a male is taught women are to be subservient to them, all it teaches him is the following:

He can treat females any fucking way he please and not face any consequences of any kind - temporal, spiritual, or otherwise. That is why the Duggar males are such buttheads. And they all look so inbred. The girls are attractive but the males are uglee
May 25, 2015
Oh yeah, Josh knows how to treat a girl, alright. Isn't religion convenient where you can do whatever you want, and as long as you say "I sowwy," everything's hunky dory? And Josh never got actual counseling - he just got sent away for a while to do labor. If Anna walks in on Josh three knuckles deep in their daughter, I'm sure she'll stick by her may-unn and tell the kid to just shut up and let Daddy enjoy playtime.

You gotta be a special kind of person to hear a man openly tell you he molested his very young sisters and still agree to marry him and breed with him.

Thank you to all of you who tirelessly work with children in crisis, you are changing lives and I am forever grateful for all of you.

I love that she caps her bullshit off with this crap when she knows Josh's victims will probably never get the help they need to cope with and move on from the abuse they suffered.
May 25, 2015
selidororous
Considering the fact the Duggars and famblees like them do NOT marry out of love but rather "social duty" - any time a male is taught women are to be subservient to them, all it teaches him is the following:

He can treat females any fucking way he please and not face any consequences of any kind - temporal, spiritual, or otherwise. That is why the Duggar males are such buttheads. And they all look so inbred. The girls are attractive but the males are uglee

Anna Duggar is an adult and I think it's safe to presume that she willingly chose to marry this creepy guy.

"Social duty" is what it is... but I don't think that she'd feel as much of a sense of "social duty" to marry this creep if not for the fact that his famblee is wealthy, famous, reality TV stars.

If Josh Duggar wasn't a TV star and instead just a regular guy pumping gas at the Texaco station, I'd bet dollars to donuts she'd leave his ass the second she found out he was doing all that nasty stuff...
May 25, 2015
angry flipping off Their FUped attention is still centered all around Josh --- what about his victims?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login