Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duggar catchall, 2015.

Posted by cfaspiegirl26 
Duggar catchall, 2015.
May 19, 2015
This woman has some kind of sick baby fetish and is probably jealous of the attention that her daughters and their shit stains are getting. She needs to sit the fuck down somewhere and stop trying to have more kids.

oh for fucks sake!!!! angry flipping off Mr. T: I pitty tha fools :kill

your children are overrated and overvalued, and
you've turned them into little cult objects. George Carlin

Not a single gram of fuck shall be given today
Re: :cen Ma duggar is at it again!!!
May 19, 2015
Why am I not surprised? At the age of 48, her chances of conceiving are inversely proportional to the risk of producing a tard if she does get knocked up. The 19th kid came out at 25 weeks and is probably gonna be fucked up, and then Moochelle had a fallen clump when they were expecting #20. I think it's time to take the hint that Ma Duggar's babby oven is closed for business.

19 Kids and Counting: Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar trying for another baby as Jessa completes her third trimester

Translation: The Duggars be fuckin' again!

Michelle had a miscarriage in December 2011. The couple were expecting their 20th child and planned to name the baby Jubilee Shalom.

Must be running out of J names. Unless you're an X-Man, Jubilee is not a real name.

Their youngest daughter Josie Brooklyn, was born premature at 25 weeks and weighed only a little over one pound. Five-year-old Josie suffered a life threatening seizure during the filming of the TLC reality show last month. And fans of the Duggar family feel that it would be a bad idea for the couple to think of trying for another baby.

So not only was the youngest brat a micro-preemie (which is birth at 26 weeks or earlier), but she has a history of febrile seizures according to the bazillion news articles covering the on-set seizure from April. Any other potential kids to fall out of Moochelle's cavernous cooter will probably be half-dead tards.

"I can't believe they're still trying for another baby, after the death of Jubilee & the issues with Josie. so selfish. how about this woman starts parenting her children [sic]," one fan wrote on the Facebook wall of a fan page that criticises the popular reality show family.

"Why don't they adopt?" another fan wrote adding, "There are plenty of kids without families who need love."

Yup all around. Ya got 19 living, breathing kids, Moo. Stop fucking breeding already. It's not like she even raises them herself - she plays with them for a little while and hands them off to her older girl children to raise for her. And I'm sure these assholes could afford to adopt, but they just won't because they need holy, full-blooded Duggar bio-brats. Funny how they always go on about Gawd being in charge of their family size, but Gawd never told them to expand their families via adoption. That sounds a lot like them fucking for media attention and blaming it on Sky Daddy.

Maybe it makes me a bitch, but I would not be the least bit upset if any of the Duggars died. That seems to be the only way to stop any of them from serial breeding. Shit, if Michelle died with a loaf halfway out her vag, Jim Bob would probably marry someone half his age and start all over again. Sperm doesn't have the same expiration date as eggs, so Jim Bob could make himself a whole new famblee with a 25-year-old wife.
May 19, 2015
The Duggars should be forcibly sterilized.
May 19, 2015
It's gotta be like chucking a tic-tac into the Grand Canyon by now. The brats are already just FALLING out of her massive vasshole. This woman needs to fucking STOP IT! Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

The last loaf disaster was maybe God's way of telling her that it's over..it's over...it's OVER!!
May 19, 2015
Since Moochelle's cooch is a Clown Car - I have an appropriate "J" name for them ~

JUGGALO
May 19, 2015
O_o!! Holy freaking cow will she give it a damn rest! She's so freaking stretched out there is no way in HELL a clump can stay in there until it fully bakes! DAMN!
May 19, 2015
God: (deep booming deity voice)
"Michelle, you are killing your own children by excessive begetting. Get Jim Bob to climb off of you and both of you take care of the children you have already."
May 19, 2015
I am praying to Dog Jeebuz that Pa Duggar develops erectile dysfunction. Surely Ma Duggar's hole is huge enough for her babby oven to slip out, no?
May 19, 2015
Ma Duggar is my age - she needs to quit while she's ahead and get some new hobbies.

Cross-stitch might be good for her
May 19, 2015
I am so sick of these bastards. I like to watch some non-breeder shows on TLC like "Hoarding" and "600-Pound Life" and every other commercial is for their stupid show.

Who is watching this shit? Isn't every episode the same - someone gets knocked up or gives birth? Is that all they ever do - fuck and breed, fuck and breed? The whole lot of them. :smn
May 20, 2015
I decided to drop my cable subscription and get my TV and video fix by other means.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 20, 2015
Is it just me or does Jim Bob look like a 6 foot tall walking penis? Maybe that is how he deals with Michelle, he crawls his whole self in there!
May 20, 2015
mumofsixbirds
It's gotta be like chucking a tic-tac into the Grand Canyon by now.
waving hellolariousMr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou

Something like this makes me wonder if there really is a Gd. If Gd cared about people, wouldn't he give her menopause like 10 years ago?
May 20, 2015
mumofsixbirds
The brats are already just FALLING out of her massive vasshole.

birth ma duggar style

The picture is very telling. It's like an assembly line: next Duggar female about to drop gets moved to the head of the line.

Lurking around the DWIL Nation board and watching those train wrecks, I have to wonder what kind of Grandmaw and mother-in-law Maw Duggar is to those young women. She's so baby rabid, I wonder how much bonding time the new mother is allowed before Maw puts out her claws, snatches the newborn away and says "BABIES! MOAR BABIES!! I NEED MOAR BABIES!"
May 20, 2015
This is society's and TLC's way of glorifying breeding so that more people will do it.

I feel bad for the poor duggar women (michelle excluded) that have no idea what life could hold for them except to marry and breed. These young women could have careers, travel the world, selflessly volunteer their time. But instead as soon as they are old enough they are to court a man that their father deems appropriate and marry and breed. 18 is too young to be doing so, you should be able to see what else life has to offer you first.

As for moochelle, little Josie should have been a sign that it was time to close the baby factory down. Her health problems make this obvious and the fact that she was a preemie shows that michelle's body can't hold a pignancy anymore.
May 20, 2015
Medusa
I like to watch some non-breeder shows on TLC like "Hoarding" and "600-Pound Life" and every other commercial is for their stupid show.

I watch my TLC-type guilty pleasure shows on Hulu or Netflix now. I haven't seen the DugTards pop up yet on my Hulu commercials. The down side is that they won't have all the fucking episodes, but there's so much more shit to watch!
May 20, 2015
If she gets pregnant again odds are that the baby AND Michelle will die.

can you guess what happens then?

JimBoob get a new 20 year old AT I educated bride and the crotch dropping assembly line begins again.....

Hate JimBoob

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. And don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby."
- The wisdom of the late Michael Jackson
"The mother of the year should be a sterilized woman with two adopted children." - Paul Ehrlich
May 20, 2015
My God, the Duggars are still on TV?saying 'wtf'

It takes a child to raze a village.
May 20, 2015
kookiecrisp
I watch my TLC-type guilty pleasure shows on Hulu or Netflix now.

Still no Hulu in Canada, and our Netflix is very limited. Stupid CRTC. :cen
May 20, 2015
creativelycf
I feel bad for the poor duggar women (michelle excluded) that have no idea what life could hold for them except to marry and breed. These young women could have careers, travel the world, selflessly volunteer their time. But instead as soon as they are old enough they are to court a man that their father deems appropriate and marry and breed. 18 is too young to be doing so, you should be able to see what else life has to offer you first.

This.

Marry and breed, breed, breed...what an empty existence. From the looks of it, they don't even do much actual parenting...the older ones (especially girls) are tasked with raising the younger ones when they are deemed old enough, and Moomy and Duhddy spend all their time campaigning for anti-gay and anti-choice causes and fucking like jackrabbits so they can squirt out more minions who will help perpetuate their disgusting ideals.

Sad.
May 20, 2015
After reading the linked article, if Jessa's baybee is due Nov 1, wouldn't that mean she just completed her first trimester, but not her third as the article mentions twice....?
May 20, 2015
Medusa
kookiecrisp

Use a vpn and set it to a U.S. IP address.
May 20, 2015
mistress rotwang
Medusa
kookiecrisp

Use a vpn and set it to a U.S. IP address.

Using an anonymizer opens up a whole world of TV that we Canucks do not get.
May 20, 2015
mr. neptune
Is it just me or does Jim Bob look like a 6 foot tall walking penis? Maybe that is how he deals with Michelle, he crawls his whole self in there!

No it's not just you - Jim Bob is very creepy, looks very inbred, and it's easy to tell how he defines himself as a "man" - Dicksnot King.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login