Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duggar catchall, 2015.

Posted by cfaspiegirl26 
Re: Duggar catchall, 2015.
July 01, 2015
So he didn't keep his "precocious playtime" just within the family and decided to feel up the babysitter too? Wait, the Duggars used a babysitter that wasn't one of their own female children? That's a shock. Did Josh need a sitter? At the time, was he not 14 or so? Seems a little old to need babysitting. Who knows what else he's done that Ma and Pa Duggar are either keeping under wraps or just plain don't know about yet. I wouldn't be surprised if Josh fingerbanged every one of his sisters and possibly some of his brothers.

Article
“All the church elders who knew about this will have to be named,” a source told the magazine.

Somebody at that church is shitting themselves right about now. I know people can go to their pastor and confess their deepest, darkest, nastiest secrets and all that, but are priests still obligated to inform the police if they find out someone has committed a crime? I mean, I'm sure the church certainly doesn't see molestation of a minor as anything but a harmless pastime, but normal Earth people tell the authorities about this shit.

In fact, this could very well be like any other child molestation scandal (church, Michael Jackson, etc.): once one victim finds the strength to come forward and sue, the others will slowly begin to come forward... as well as some people who are willing to lie about being abused just to get money. I hope after everything is said and done, Josh loses his kids. I hope that the judge overseeing Josh's case has enough brain cells to figure out that having a pedophile living in a house full of kids is A Bad ThingTM.

And wow, that "tomato staking" bullshit is frightening. I don't know why there's an atheist person there trying to explain to those loons why they're so fucking nuts. Logic and Christianity do not play nice together.
Re: Duggar catchall, 2015.
July 01, 2015
Excellent!

That clergy privilege issue is going to have to be redefined soon. It should truly only apply to those with formal training in pastoral counselling, or whateverthefuck they train them in these days. And recertification in mandatory reporting laws too.
Because the mormons have a disaster just waiting to happen, and I bet the duggar church does too, Although they might be more likely to get an exemption for being a small, independent congregation...
The mormons are a huge institution though, and there is NO formal training for any bishop(equivalent to a pastor/reverend?(no idea, raised in that cult) of a local congregation), they directly inquire about the sexual behavior of all the youth, and have fucking RULES about NOT reporting, preferring to handle all "discretionary matters" internally. As in despite the laws, they do not report any abuses if they can help it.
And I'm sure it's much the same with the duggars.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login