Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

two cents Mom publicly shames she-brat for lying about age on facebook

Posted by cfaspiegirl26 
Click here

your children are overrated and overvalued, and
you've turned them into little cult objects. George Carlin

Not a single gram of fuck shall be given today
Good. Nip that shit in the bud instead of being yet another mother on the news and on Investigation Discovery with a missing/dead child because she wasn't vigilant on what her child was doing on the Internet. And letting the child know who is in charge and that her mother is not her friend.

Plus, it gets to a point where humiliation is the only punishment that will get through to a teenager. Taking away privileges doesn't do much, spanking only works for young children. But when you intentionally humiliate your kid, they're going to fall in line because they don't want that to happen again.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Re: two cents Mom publicly shames she-brat for lying about age on facebook
May 21, 2015
Good for the mom. What she did is pretty much what my mother would have done had I been the 13-year-old posing in a bra on facebook. After she got done beating my ass, that is.
May 21, 2015
paragon schnitzophonic
Good. Nip that shit in the bud instead of being yet another mother on the news and on Investigation Discovery with a missing/dead child because she wasn't vigilant on what her child was doing on the Internet. And letting the child know who is in charge and that her mother is not her friend.

Plus, it gets to a point where humiliation is the only punishment that will get through to a teenager. Taking away privileges doesn't do much, spanking only works for young children. But when you intentionally humiliate your kid, they're going to fall in line because they don't want that to happen again.

Find your brat's 'currency' and use it to ensure good behaviour. Some want to talk on the phone, others computer time. Take whatever it is away until proper behaviour is observed and consistent.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Good for the mom. Finally someone that has the balls to teach children proper age appropriate behavior. 13 year olds should not be prancing around in bras and panties and sharing them on the net with grown ass men. If parents allow this behavior will we will have more Amanda Todds and sexual abuse victims. People need tough love. The touchy feelly shit doesn't work that's why kids grow up bitchy, bratty, and self-entitled, learned helplessness leaches.
May 21, 2015
Cat's outta the bag already. Those photos are all over the black internet by now.
ped0 bear is very pleased.
Wonder if moo knows that.

thom_c
Cat's outta the bag already. Those photos are all over the black internet by now.
ped0 bear is very pleased.
Wonder if moo knows that.

I doubt she even knows what that is, im sure some dirty bastard has her daughters photos saved, give it a year or two to build up desire till the perv snaps and just has to have her, or something like that, either way, I doubt mighty moo can save her then.

its one of those things, I don't wish ILL on the girl, but people like that do tend to get the rough end of the stick sooner or later, I just hope this time her photos fade into obscurity and are forgotten before something like that happens.
miscellaneous
Good for the mom. Finally someone that has the balls to teach children proper age appropriate behavior. 13 year olds should not be prancing around in bras and panties and sharing them on the net with grown ass men. If parents allow this behavior will we will have more Amanda Todds and sexual abuse victims. People need tough love. The touchy feelly shit doesn't work that's why kids grow up bitchy, bratty, and self-entitled, learned helplessness leaches.

She definitely shouldn't be on any social networking site doing any of the stuff she was doing.

However, I'm going to pose this for the board...

This girl isn't the only young teen to do this. MANY have done it. The vast majority probably haven't gotten caught doing it. This doesn't make it right, but it's reality.

Putting this case aside and speaking in pure generalities--Is it possible that this is simply an outgrowth of what their parents have subliminally promoted for years? This is the same generation whose parents have pushed the envelope on just about every formerly childfree boundary which previously existed. They kept their kids out late at night. They took their kids to R rated movies when they had no business being there. They sat them at a bar top when they weren't 21. They constantly strove to be their kids' "buddy" instead of their parent.

And now the claim is, "You can't do that online! You're not old enough to know any better!" Uhhhhhhh, what? You can't have it both ways. You can't push for your kid to violate every adult social norm for the first ump-teen years and then all of a sudden attempt to use the "but you're just a kid!" routine to put the genie back in the bottle. It doesn't work that way. You should have told your kid along the way that they can't stay out late, because school is important. They can't go to R-Rated movies at 12 because that's the rule. They can't drink shirley temples at the bar top because it's a place for adult gathering, not children.

Don't act stunned when your 13 year old is acting like an adult prostitute if you've never set any boundaries as a parent.
WHY Was Mom allowing her 13 year old that sort of computer access and a Facebook account?
Double fail but most of the fail is on the parents for failing to supervise teen computer use.
Easy problem to solve by installing it installing passwords on all computers and checking the history the second they are done. 13 is too young to be running unattended on the internet.
StudioFiftyFour
miscellaneous

She definitely shouldn't be on any social networking site doing any of the stuff she was doing.

This girl isn't the only young teen to do this. MANY have done it. The vast majority probably haven't gotten caught doing it. This doesn't make it right, but it's reality.

Putting this case aside and speaking in pure generalities--Is it possible that this is simply an outgrowth of what their parents have subliminally promoted for years? This is the same generation whose parents have pushed the envelope on just about every formerly childfree boundary which previously existed. They kept their kids out late at night. They took their kids to R rated movies when they had no business being there. They sat them at a bar top when they weren't 21. They constantly strove to be their kids' "buddy" instead of their parent.

And now the claim is, "You can't do that online! You're not old enough to know any better!" Uhhhhhhh, what? You can't have it both ways. You can't push for your kid to violate every adult social norm for the first ump-teen years and then all of a sudden attempt to use the "but you're just a kid!" routine to put the genie back in the bottle. It doesn't work that way. You should have told your kid along the way that they can't stay out late, because school is important. They can't go to R-Rated movies at 12 because that's the rule. They can't drink shirley temples at the bar top because it's a place for adult gathering, not children.

Don't act stunned when your 13 year old is acting like an adult prostitute if you've never set any boundaries as a parent.

That's actually a good point and worth discussing. Breeders take their children to 24hr. IHOPs at 2AM and to midnight premieres of movies, but then set a 10PM curfew when those children become teenagers. They buy their elementary-aged daughters bikinis, but then say, "You're not leaving the house looking like that, young lady!" when they're in high school. Breeders are too busy making sure that they don't have to sacrifice any portion of their lives once they have children and to be considered the "cool" parent that their kids will brag about when other kids are complaining about the boundaries their parents set that they don't notice that they've been passing on a subliminal message to their kids: I don't give a fuck about you. These kids thus grow up without the security that their parents love them.

The kids who don't whore themselves out on social media are the ones who had set boundaries as children and properly authoritative parents. They're given enough freedom to not feel constricted, but know where the line is and that their parents will not be afraid to punish and have a healthy fear of it. But they have the understanding that their parents love them and care about what happens to them and how they turn out.

"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

- Cambion

- Miss Hannigan
paragon schnitzophonic
StudioFiftyFour
miscellaneous

That's actually a good point and worth discussing. Breeders take their children to 24hr. IHOPs at 2AM and to midnight premieres of movies, but then set a 10PM curfew when those children become teenagers. They buy their elementary-aged daughters bikinis, but then say, "You're not leaving the house looking like that, young lady!" when they're in high school. Breeders are too busy making sure that they don't have to sacrifice any portion of their lives once they have children and to be considered the "cool" parent that their kids will brag about when other kids are complaining about the boundaries their parents set that they don't notice that they've been passing on a subliminal message to their kids: I don't give a fuck about you. These kids thus grow up without the security that their parents love them.

The kids who don't whore themselves out on social media are the ones who had set boundaries as children and properly authoritative parents. They're given enough freedom to not feel constricted, but know where the line is and that their parents will not be afraid to punish and have a healthy fear of it. But they have the understanding that their parents love them and care about what happens to them and how they turn out.

So much this! It's no wonder why kids and teens are like this because Breeders keep sending them mixed messages, which is it? Make your minds already!
May 23, 2015
when I was a child which is what a 13 year old practically still is, I wore a one piece tog/swim suit, when I was finally aloud to wear a two piece suit at 17, I was so self conscious about it, I wore a t-shirt and shorts over it for nearly two years till I was okay with exposing my belly.

meanwhile, I thought it was absurd that children as young as 1 wore bikini's, no wonder those kids grew up to be a bit slutty. it wouldn't have happened as much if they wore age appropriate swim suits from day 1.
May 25, 2015
Anyone else notice how the mom mentioned that the girl is 13 years old and doesn't wipe her butt good? two faces puking
May 25, 2015
ladybug2203
Anyone else notice how the mom mentioned that the girl is 13 years old and doesn't wipe her butt good? two faces puking

I was shocked by how she knew that of a 13 yr old too. But I assume the girl must just have shit stains in her underwear, and her mum sees it during laundry.
May 25, 2015
StudioFiftyFour

Really good points StudioFiftyFour! Bravo!
StudioFiftyFour
They can't go to R-Rated movies at 12 because that's the rule.

It's not merely a rule; it's the law. If a theater is caught with underage kids in R-rated movies without a person who is 21+, the theater gets dinged with an obscene fine (somewhere in the five figures). That's why theaters, especially corporate chains like AMC and Regal, are strict with carding people and not allowing unaccompanied minors into R movies. Parents and kids alike wanted to bitch and moan and speak to a manager (sucked for them that I was the manager, LOL), but if the company ends up having to pay out $10K or whatever the fine is, that gets passed on via hiked up ticket and concessions prices and then they'll bitch about that.

- Garrett Hardin

- Reddit comment

- Cambion

- Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login