Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I love the smell of my babies poop!:wtf

Posted by ladybug2203 
I love the smell of my babies poop!:wtf
June 07, 2015
http://community.babycenter.com/post/a12873655/i_love_the_smell_of_my_babys_poop.

saying 'wtf'
Re: I love the smell of my babies poop!:wtf
June 07, 2015
That's gross and fucked up.
June 07, 2015
I won't click on the link and read it. Shit stinks. End of story. sad smiley
June 07, 2015
I don't know how true this was, but on reddit I saw a woman's post describing how she caught her husband digging her son's diapers out of the garbage and sniffing them for pleasure. One time he even got into bed with a shit stain on his face. two faces puking

Here, I found the link, although I wasn't happy to find it again. Some people even defend the sick fuck. I don't even... Don't look at it if you have a weak stomach, or would like to save your brain cells.

Also, wtf is with those moos saying the baby shit smells like popcorn? What the fuck kind of popcorn do they normally eat?
June 08, 2015
Oh, what a bunch of :BS Human feces smell like HUMAN FECES, period, end of story. Makes me wonder if some of these moos are corprophiliacs...

And you just KNOW they are the same type who change their shit-factories' diapers on airplane seats, on restaurant tables, at the opera, etc. and low, "But it's just BAAAAYBEEEE poop! It smells like cinnamon rolls!!!!11one1" two faces puking
June 10, 2015
two faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces puking What kind of a sick fuck likes that stink?!
June 10, 2015

MerlynHerne
two faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces puking What kind of a sick fuck likes that stink?!

Well somebody has to have a career cleaning out septic tanks. Maybe it could be a 2nd career for some of these SAHM's
June 10, 2015
Sounds like a creepy fetish to me. Pedo alert. ::brbl
June 10, 2015
Shit is shit. Better Half and I have two cats, and cleaning their litter boxes is probably easier to deal with than changing baby's diapers. And though I love my critters, their poo smell isn't pleasant. Methinks Moo and Duh have some weird oxytocin rush messing with their minds. Just a guess...two cents

It takes a child to raze a village.
June 26, 2015
Well I guess gift giving for these mental defectives is easy. No need for perfume or scented candles - just give them a sack 'o babyshit. smile rolling left righteyes2
June 26, 2015
They must have a compromised sense of smell, because I can tell when some idiot pahrunt is changing their baby in public without even looking--the smell is that strong, at least to me. It makes me want to retch. As someone who is obsessive about smelling good (my collection of perfume oils that smell like everything from cake to clean air are a testament to that), I can't for the life of me understand why anyone except a coprophile would ever want to get high off the smell of shit. Not that I really get coprophilia either but that's a whole different animal. Maybe these people really are doped up on oxytocin that much to be so delusional. When I was in junior high and my cousin was a baby I couldn't bring myself to change him for the life of me. Needless to say the aversion has gotten much worse by now.

"If your parenting didn't make him a sociopath the lack of it did." -Jessica Jones
July 01, 2015
kookiecrisp
I don't know how true this was, but on reddit I saw a woman's post describing how she caught her husband digging her son's diapers out of the garbage and sniffing them for pleasure. One time he even got into bed with a shit stain on his face. two faces puking

OMG. I don't know whether to crack up laughing, or puke. Thank God that's one problem I will never have.

These women must have some sort of olfactory disorder, because the last time I smelled baby shit, it stank like rancid milk that was left out in the sun. My nephew (2 years old at the time) took a dump in his diaper while I was trying to give him a haircut. Ugh. I don't think that I will ever forget that smell.

I also couldn't help noticing that the OP on that moomie page has a kid named Ransom. What the fuck kind of name is that?
July 01, 2015
herbalgeek
I also couldn't help noticing that the OP on that moomie page has a kid named Ransom. What the fuck kind of name is that?

Something they are hoping for?
July 01, 2015
herbalgeek

It's a warning

Click here to login