Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Brats running wild in hospitals:kyd

Posted by nokidsandhappy 
Brats running wild in hospitals:kyd
June 08, 2015
Lets set the scene. A newly renovated psychiatric hospital, where patients are very acutely mentally ill are sitting in a communal area trying to eat their horrendously overcooked and tepid hospital food. All the nursing staff are present to put out any grass fires and to observe for minutia that indicate that all hell is going to break loose.

Up walks grandmoo with squirming nugget in toe, helps herself to the patient's fridge and microwave to heat up nuggets boobjuice and commercial pre-turd babbyfood to it's steaming and hissing. All the while nugget is squirming around, babystalking and jumping all over the nurses trying to do their jobs. Grandmoo sits back and grins and does nothing. Nugget decides to crawl to the communal dining area, Grandmoo grabs a tuft of clothing and drags it back (over a floor encrusted with sticky coffee and multiple bare-feet) to wedge between her ankles, and then procedes to wiggle her ankles and flip-flops whist nugget squawks and drools over the floor. Grandmoo and family also help themselves to the patient's food - including the 'therapeutic, patient assisted weekly barbecue' - Fast forward to 20 minutes later, staff are settling the patients down for the night, in runs three crotch-maggots throughout the facility unmonitored, whilst feral grandmoo and equally feral family help themselves to the entertainment room for patients, whilst having a feral gathering with music, tv and ear-shattering moo chatter. Crotch maggots are now running wild into the patient's laundry, bathrooms and heading into the bedrooms. Calf-Moo strolls into someone patient's private bedroom without blinking, picks one up, coos it as she walks off. They all leave 30 minutes later, and after calming down all the freaking out patients, walk into the entertainment room where kiddy crap is dumped everywhere, patient dvds and books are sticky smeared and thrown around and patient art projects are thrown around, crushed and trampled on. Nursing staff already overworked, now have to find time to tidy the disaster zone. WTFangry flipping off

FFS the selfishness just burns!:eyebrows this is a PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL not a playground. Do they have not one shred of consideration for the patients that are very sick? Nope! It's just a nice free feed, and entertainment cafe to them - and screw anyone else - especially the patients whom are there with psychosis related to/triggered off by babbies and babby-related themes.
Re: Brats running wild in hospitals:kyd
June 08, 2015
Why the fuck are these people and their shit stains in the mental hospital in the first fucking place and why in the fuck did these people think that bringing the little snots to the mental hospital was the best thing to do??? What if one of the patients or multiple patients lost their collective shit and all hell broke loose and one of the little shits got hurt by a patient? I'm sure grand moo and moo would threaten to sue the mental hospital. What if that little she brat that wandered into the patient room was attacked or even murdered by a patient what then? This is why every place is not for brats.

your children are overrated and overvalued, and
you've turned them into little cult objects. George Carlin

Not a single gram of fuck shall be given today
June 08, 2015
Three words: ASKING.FOR.IT. It'll be fucking hilarious if a tardley gets what it deserves after annoying a patient a little too much! If grandmoo sues, the patient has a mental illness on their side and I doubt she will get far (I have no knowledge of the relevant laws though, any lawyers here can feel free to dispute this).

She may as well bring the sproglets to an active volcano.

I have great sympathy for the nurses, it takes vast amounts of patience to care for the mentally ill and they do not need some bitch's fuckgrandtrophies interfering with their jobs.
June 09, 2015
What's the bet, the poor nurses would be solely blamed if some psych patient flips out and touchdowns some nugget through a window. I can imagine the breeder-pleasing media and moos lowing about ebil and lazy nurses allowing batshit patients to harm these preshius and defenseless snewflaykes. I can imagine the breeders mooing for the nurse's blood.

Instead the nurses were desperately trying to calm all the patients down, as the noise and commotion of this feral family and crack monkey nuggets, were selfishly hoarding all the therapy activities for themselves, and making a party like racket, disturbing and frightening the hell out of the patients - not to mention also teasing and laughing at the patient's symptoms. Yep, that's right, they were there laughing at and poking fun at very sick patients. angrily flogging with a whip:cen.

The poor nurses did their best to deal with this commotion, but their hands are tied and are very limited to what they can do in this situation. The nurses are mandated to put up with this BS simply because of the whole -service the patient and fambly crap that the higher ups just love to wank on about. - So in the end all they could do is shake their heads in abject disgust with the whole situation. Me wishes for the days of old, where Matrons would tear em a new one, and turf them out for 1/10th of the crap these ferals pulled - and the public would completely and unquestionably side with the Matron, and possibly tar and feather them for even thinking it was acceptablemob with pitchforks chasing anothermob.
Anonymous User
June 09, 2015
ouabain
Three words: ASKING.FOR.IT. It'll be fucking hilarious if a tardley gets what it deserves after annoying a patient a little too much! If grandmoo sues, the patient has a mental illness on their side and I doubt she will get far (I have no knowledge of the relevant laws though, any lawyers here can feel free to dispute this).

Unfortunately Grandmoo knows where the deep pockets are and will sue the hospital, not the patient. Hospital will go bankrupt and the employees and patients will be out on their asses. Some patients may harm themselves, but no one will care as long as they are not cyute, white, and under 18. Some patients may harm others, which will just lead to more windfalls lawsuits. Newly-wealthy Grandmoo will sit there smugly shaking her head and dishing out her opinion on social media about "what society has come to" as the "the village" burns down around her. angry smiley
June 09, 2015
A psychiatric hospital is No place for brats.

Honestly, if I were the head matron I would have told them that what they were doing is unacceptable. Also, that small children do not have a place in such an institution as it would be disrupting to the other patients, so please take the children and leave. If they choose to continue to be disruptive than they will not be welcome back, children in tow or not.

I have to agree that staff at these facilities are stretched thin and it's hard enough with the staff:patient ratio being down to manage residents. I could imagine how angry the staff would be in this case and how hard it would be for them to keep their cool and not get angry with grandmoo.

Depending on the illness, it wouldn't take much to trigger the residents, especially those with anxiety issues. Calming them down would take time, hours, depending on how bad they were freaked out. There's not enough diazapam or any other benzodiazepene that could make me calm enough to tolerate feral children.
June 09, 2015
grrrrrrr
Unfortunately Grandmoo knows where the deep pockets are and will sue the hospital, not the patient.

Oh yeah, what was I thinking? This sort of bullshit always ends with the institutions getting sued. :BS
June 09, 2015
nokidsandhappy
FFS the selfishness just burns!:eyebrows this is a PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL not a playground. Do they have not one shred of consideration for the patients that are very sick? Nope! It's just a nice free feed, and entertainment cafe to them - and screw anyone else - especially the patients whom are there with psychosis related to/triggered off by babbies and babby-related themes.

Never mind the danger to the nuggets themselves. A mentally ill patient could feel up or beat up a nugget for whatever reason.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 11, 2015
The facility should come up with some hard and fast rules about this, empower the staff to enforce them, and require the staff to call the police immediately if these feral famblees will not comply. angrily flogging with a whip
June 11, 2015
night owl
The facility should come up with some hard and fast rules about this, empower the staff to enforce them, and require the staff to call the police immediately if these feral famblees will not comply. angrily flogging with a whip

Most facilities have these rules, BUT, if the staff enforces them the administration backs the rule breakers.

It's worse when the families become violent. Many states have laws making it a felony to assault a nurse. But administration actively discourages pressing charges. been there done that. The only reason administration backed off is because I was a union steward and had an NLRB complaint already lodged against them during a contact negotiation.

Admin is solely worried about Press Gainy Scores which impacts the hospitals dollars.
The staff can just die if it means 100% reimbursement. One breeder bitch and there goes the CEO bonus.

Watch and see, the nursing shortage is going to come back big time as more and more nurses leave because of this. Why not be a stay at home moo if this is what you get for getting through nursing school?

Me, I want to open a micro brewery in a Vegas Strip joint,. Labia Lager, Ass Ale, No Pube Pilsner, Stiff Pecker Porter, Slippery when wet stout,

Anyone want a beer? drinkingy :drkbddy :partay

The whole system is seriously fucked up.

@ thom_c: I'll take the Pilsner, thanx :-)
June 12, 2015
The whole world is not a playground.
June 17, 2015
A psychiatric hospital? Fucking brilliant idea, breeders! How about next time you let your shitlings run wild in a maximum security prison. They can witness such wonderous events such as prison riots – oh what fun! Or gang rapes – they have to learn about sex eventually. Or, since you breeders seem to think everybody will just lurve your kids, so why not let them run into the inmates’ cells. I’m sure Pedo Bob would appreciate that very much!
Or take them to a rave perhaps, with loud music and dancing and booze and all that delicious candy with cartoon characters stamped – oh, wait, that’s not candy. Whoopsies! Probably should have told Junior that before he swallowed the three ecstassy pills he found on the floor. Good luck explaining that one to the cops.
*sarcasm off*
Jesus Christ. Just when I think they can’t sink any lower. Not only were they taking shit that clearly belonged to the patients and allowing their walking cum to disturb everyone, they also laughed and made fun of them? What fucking awful people.
Of course, these are the same people who let their cumlets play on gravestones, so I really shouldn’t be surprised.V
June 17, 2015
People that think visiting a nut house is the definition of good, wholesome family fun are probably people who should be patients in said psychiatric hospital. Maybe when they're done at the hospital, the whole famblee can spend the evening at the local strip club. Perhaps Cinnamon Applebottom twirling around on the pole up there can take off her pasties and boobfeed Tardley once she's done dancing.

Fuck, who would bring their brats to a psych hospital? Why were they even there? Didn't seem like they were visiting anybody. Were they just there for the hell of it? Just because there's staff doesn't mean breeders or their spawn are immune to the dangers psych patients present. Depending on their condition, there is absolutely no way to tell when a crazy person is going to snap, and with the brats roaming around unattended like they own the place, the damage could already be done by the time the handlers or the staff find them. The staff are also not there to be charity babysitters; they have more than enough to do keeping the patients from killing one another or themselves without having to constantly keep an eye on somebody's brats. I know breeders are very fond of tossing around the whole "I only looked away for a minute" excuse, but the thing is it really does only take a minute for a lunatic to snatch a kid and proceed to strangle or molest them. Even the craziest mofo in the whole place knows that a kid is an easily-overpowered target. Considering a vast majority of mentally ill people are abnormally strong, it could take ten nurses to pull a raging schizo's hands off a loaf's throat, and the kid might be dead before the schizo is separated from the brat.

And yeah, if something did happen to one of the dumplings, the proud parents would be suing the hospital every which way for their "suffering." Must be the famblee is really hurting for dough if their idea of entertainment is spending the afternoon in a psychiatric hospital. Just, what the fuck. Why can the staff not tell them to leave? What possible purpose could there be for little kids to be in a mental hospital if they aren't already patients?

Of course Grandmoo doesn't give a fraction of a shit about the destruction her and her grandshits leave in their wake. She doesn't have to deal with the mess and the patient fallout that results from the brats' retarded behavior.
June 17, 2015
I didn't know they even allowed brats in a psych hospital unless they were the patient. I know around here, the two hospitals that have a psych ward won't even tell you there is a psych ward. When my mother went off her rocker this last time, no one was allowed to visit her at all for a few weeks. Once she could have a visitor I was told I wasn't old enough (16) to visit and all visits had to take place downstairs. They would not let anyone who was not a patient there or worked there on that floor. Just the idea of brats running around people who have had a breakdown makes me sick. Can you imagine already being stressed out, hurting and afraid only to have these pieces of broken condoms running around like cracked out howler monkeys on meth? Those people should be slapped!
June 18, 2015
Grandmoo was there to visit her vile grandcalf, who was there as a 'get out of jail free' card. Grandcalf had sproglets she couldn't see in jail, but since grandcalf is now in a nice open psych ward without prison guards, Grandmoo decided to bring in the sproglets and extended fambly too, as it was a free feed and free guvment services.

You see, psych and health care in general is run by clueless, bean-counting paper-pushers sitting in ivory towers, wanking out nonsensical policies to justify their jobs. These tossers have absolutely no understanding of the real working psych wards, and even less about how to run them, but do so without any suggestion by those who actually work in the trenches. Same old story. So that's why the ward is open to feral famblies who smuggle in drugs, alcohol and contraband to acutely psychotic patients.

And because psych is an automatic free pass outta jail, correctional jailbirds pull the 'I'm suicidal card' and get a nice and open 5 star hotel ward for them to sell the above mentioned drugs to the very sick and vulnerable patients.

The staff unfortunately are legally mandated to treat everyone equally, and because of wankery from the higher-ups, they have to be all inclusive and non-judgemental of ALL famblies, regardless of gross feralness (which is directly opposite to what the nurses feel). Staff are also very aware they are the first to get raked over the coals by management if something goes to shit, and that all their movements are also recorded by the multiple cameras dotted around the ward.

The staff are also very expendable as others have said, and are also legally mandated and even liable in order to obey these wanky policies. Such policies are 'social inclusion and self directed recovery' which is just euphemistic wank-speak for letting their famblies and the manipulative fakers do what the f#ck they want - without ANY consequences. As others said, the nurses are the beginning and end of all blame, even when the problem is the feral patients and their famblys.

Patients and famblys know this and their 'rights' emphatically, and some take full advantage of it. The only option for the nursing staff is to just take it, minimize the potential disasters that can happen, and clean up the crap after-woods, but what's the bet the higher-ups will no doubt come up with some flaw in this, and invent another preposterous policy that force the nurses to bend over again.
July 01, 2015
thom_c
night owl

Most facilities have these rules, BUT, if the staff enforces them the administration backs the rule breakers.

It's worse when the families become violent. Many states have laws making it a felony to assault a nurse. But administration actively discourages pressing charges. been there done that. The only reason administration backed off is because I was a union steward and had an NLRB complaint already lodged against them during a contact negotiation.

Admin is solely worried about Press Gainy Scores which impacts the hospitals dollars.
The staff can just die if it means 100% reimbursement. One breeder bitch and there goes the CEO bonus.

Watch and see, the nursing shortage is going to come back big time as more and more nurses leave because of this. Why not be a stay at home moo if this is what you get for getting through nursing school?

Me, I want to open a micro brewery in a Vegas Strip joint,. Labia Lager, Ass Ale, No Pube Pilsner, Stiff Pecker Porter, Slippery when wet stout,

Anyone want a beer? drinkingy :drkbddy :partay

I would love a labia lager :drkbddy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login