Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

all children are gifts from gawdddddd (9 year old son keeps trying to kill moooomy)

Posted by ladybug2203 
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/my-son-keeps-trying-kill-3707963
ladybug2203
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/my-son-keeps-trying-kill-3707963

Certified problem, fucked kid.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
I'm wondering if that kid might have some sort of early onset paranoid schizophrenia? He might be hearing voices that are 'prompting' him to do this stuff, especially when she mentioned all of the weird stuff he was saying (being afraid the sky would 'fall' on him.)
Bullshit that he doesn't need a smack. Animals will figure out you are the wrong person to mess with and so can this small human. The first time he hit me would have been the last. The problem is, she's let this go on way too long and he's not afraid of her. Teach a kid at 3 or 4 that you aren't to be trifled with and you won't have a problem with him beating on you at age 13 or 14.

Here's what I don't get: if this woman had a husband who beat her, there would be cries for his prosecution and an outcry, but society just says she's a "wonderful mum" because she's his punching bag? This little shit is violent and abusive but it's okay to allow him to continue because he's a chyyyld?

So glad that will never be my life.
nightfire
I'm wondering if that kid might have some sort of early onset paranoid schizophrenia? He might be hearing voices that are 'prompting' him to do this stuff, especially when she mentioned all of the weird stuff he was saying (being afraid the sky would 'fall' on him.)

Not sure how early they can diagnose but I had posted about the kid who slit his mother's throat 5 years ago. He was one of the only cases where the prosecutor said he was insane (he was not guilty by reason of insanity.) He was diagnosed PS and "records show the then-UT student not only heard voices, but feared that his food was being poisoned and his organs harvested."

If this kid is not mentally ill, he has been getting away with shit and now has no respect for his mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
seriously, i'd off the little bastard. six of one,half dozen of the other. either way i'd end up dead, so i'll remove the fucker

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
bell_flower
Bullshit that he doesn't need a smack. Animals will figure out you are the wrong person to mess with and so can this small human. The first time he hit me would have been the last. The problem is, she's let this go on way too long and he's not afraid of her. Teach a kid at 3 or 4 that you aren't to be trifled with and you won't have a problem with him beating on you at age 13 or 14.

Agree. Sure it won't cure him but it will stop the behavior. Let him go beat a wall and injure himself.
twocents
seriously, i'd off the little bastard. six of one,half dozen of the other. either way i'd end up dead, so i'll remove the fucker

I'd play it safe and move somewhere where he'd Darwin himself quickly. Near a cliff or where the large predatory carnivore animals roam sound good. The key is I would have done this years ago if I was her.
Children are not gifts from God, they're the product of fucking if not the product of IVF.
That kid needs to get professional help yesterday.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login