Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Round 2: The new larva

Posted by addiea raine 
Round 2: The new larva
June 15, 2015
So after nearly dying the first time, step-bro's wifey got pregnant again. After much arguing with each other, step-bro decided to abandon ship. She wouldn't let him and both moved here into a single room at our sperm donor's.....all three of them. That's right: two adults, a toadler and another on the way. Well you know tensions were going to erupt into all-out war (and they did, much to my delight) so much so that step-twit finally saw the worm she married for what he really was: a gutless, spineless, worm. She almost left him while the two jobless wonders just did their "but we're innocent and you can't kick us out cause of baybee" crap. Now with all of this turmoil and crap going around and around....wifey's mother decided to come down and stay with them for the birth of second holy penis. Considering how much wifey and step-twit hate each other it's been entertaining to say the least. Well second holy loaf was born and will be going home today.....so now you have two jobless wonders, a hostile mother-in-law, a toadler, a brand new loaf, a twit, and a spineless worm all living in about 1000ft of space.

My life is awesome because that will never be me...cheers! :drkbddy
Re: Round 2: The new larva
June 16, 2015
I don't understand what you mean by her not "letting" him leave. She can and should make him pay child support but she can't "make" him stay with her.
June 16, 2015
Sorry. My posting at times becomes muddled especially when typing on a phone.

The long story of it:

They were living in Washington near her mother. When her mother decided to move to Arizona for the health of her husband. The two jobless wonders plus toadler followed because they were pretty much living off of her. They got a Section 8 apartment near her and when the landlord kicked them out of there for drama, they moved in with her. This added even more stress to her mother and step-father because the landlord was emphatic on the one family per unit rule. Two jobless wonders get into it badly and he decides to leave. According to step-twit, wifey is psychotic...how much of that is true I have no clue. The story they tell is she went off the deep-end and kicked him out and then changed her mind. He calls up sperm-donor who then heads to Arizona from here in Mississippi. While on the way there, she demands to come with them and is "determined to make her marriage work"...or so the story goes. It's coming from a bunch who are not exactly the sharpest tools in the shed and two of whom are confirmed liars. It has been so bad that I know for a fact that wifey and step-twit can't stand each other....add in wifey's mother who is staying in town with them?

Just beautiful ^_^.

Hopefully that clears some of it up...again its a long and twisted story but it is an enjoyable story ^_^. It may be "wrong" to get such glee from this but considering the circumstances and the players involved, I can live with it. I just hope that I can type it in a clear way because it is that good ^_^.
June 16, 2015
addiea raine
It may be "wrong" to get such glee from this but considering the circumstances and the players involved, I can live with it. I just hope that I can type it in a clear way because it is that good ^_^.

What more can you do than just watch the show for entertainment value? These people will never understand actions to consequences :bedmadelie
June 17, 2015
I think you need to give them all names so we can keep track of who is who. Fake names will do, but I can't keep track when they are being referred to by relationships to one another, since things like 'step-' and 'in-law' are relative terms.
June 27, 2015
yurble
I think you need to give them all names so we can keep track of who is who. Fake names will do, but I can't keep track when they are being referred to by relationships to one another, since things like 'step-' and 'in-law' are relative terms.

I will and sorry for all the confusion blushing. It's going to be one of the trainwrecks where you just can't look away even though you know it's going to be a tangled, twisted mess. I will do my best to keep everything orderly because this is just too good to not share devil with smile.
June 27, 2015
addiea raine
It may be "wrong" to get such glee from this but considering the circumstances and the players involved, I can live with it. I just hope that I can type it in a clear way because it is that good ^_^.

If it's wrong and your going to hell, you'll be in a very crowded hand basket!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 30, 2015
definately... please.. updates.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 27, 2015
Well, Thanksgiving let me catch-up on the dysfunction. As promised, the names for the players in the drama:

My father - Richard
Step-twit- Edna

These two are also known as 'The Hosts'

Brother - Dick
Wifey - Ethel

These two are also known as 'The Parasites'

So as I pull into the yard, I notice a new van. 'Yay The Parasites finally bought a car!' I think to myself. I get inside and Edna is struggling with making dinner...with 3 other adults in the house. I ask if she needs help, she's irritated, she tell's me "nope I'm almost done". In comes Dick who then proceeds to make a box of stuffing and is now in her way....after she told him she was making the dressing. Then she let's out an irritated huff and proceeds to fill me in:

- The van was bought for The Parasites by The Hosts
- Dick is now working part-time (for now) as a school bus driver
- Ethel has changed her major to CSI.....and can't even look at blood (I couldn't help but point this out)
- The bill collectors are harassing The Hosts day and night about The Parasites and are even calling my grandmother at 8:00 at night
- Ethel is refusing to get a job even though they now have transportation because of you know "babby"
- Edna is babysitting all the time for free
- Richard is drinking again

We finally sit down to eat and they begin to talk about the consistency of what is in a baby's diaper. I couldn't help it and said "We really have to talk about this while eating?" I got the "you're not a parent you wouldn't understand" speel. To which I replied "no I'm not a parent, but would you like me to start discussing the contents of my cats hairballs and litterbox?". They changed the subject. I felt a bit sorry for Edna afterwards and offered to take her to the art store for the pre-Black Friday sale at the art store. On the way there I told her about stores that were hiring that Ethel could do. Her response? "Dick has to gut up at 4:30 so there is no way he can pick her up at night". Excuse after excuse.

Bed. Made. Lie.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
November 29, 2015
I'm a bit late to this but I remember the first round. With the merry holidays on its way, you should turn those numbers into the twelve days of christmas song. Two adults whineing, two babys screaming, one mother~in~law
November 29, 2015
exile
I'm a bit late to this but I remember the first round. With the merry holidays on its way, you should turn those numbers into the twelve days of christmas song. Two adults whineing, two babys screaming, one mother~in~law

On the first day of X Mas the breeders gave to tried to drive me up a tree [with a new van]
One the second day of x mas the breeders gave to me 2 shit machines ...

Please contribute!

On the third day of Christmas the breeders gave to me, three raging migraines, two shit machines and tried to drive me up a tree.
On the fourth day of Christmas the breeders gave to me, four tongue lashings, three raging migraines, two shit machines and tried to drive me up a tree.
On the fifth day of Christmas the breeders gave to me, five golden penises....
November 30, 2015
mumofsixbirds
On the third day of Christmas the breeders gave to me, three raging migraines, two shit machines and tried to drive me up a tree.
On the fourth day of Christmas the breeders gave to me, four tongue lashings, three raging migraines, two shit machines and tried to drive me up a tree.
On the fifth day of Christmas the breeders gave to me, five golden penises....

OMG I LOVE THIS!!! grinning smiley

So.....since his bill collectors are making the fambily rounds (yes they called me)

On the sixth day of Christmas the breeders gave to me, six bill collectors
Five golden penises
Four tongue lashings
Three raging migraines
Two shit machines
And tried to drive me up a tree

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
November 30, 2015
addiea raine

So as I pull into the yard, I notice a new van. 'Yay The Parasites finally bought a car!' I think to myself. I get inside and Edna is struggling with making dinner...with 3 other adults in the house. I ask if she needs help, she's irritated, she tell's me "nope I'm almost done". In comes Dick who then proceeds to make a box of stuffing and is now in her way....after she told him she was making the dressing. Then she let's out an irritated huff and proceeds to fill me in:

- The van was bought for The Parasites by The Hosts
- Dick is now working part-time (for now) as a school bus driver
- Ethel has changed her major to CSI.....and can't even look at blood (I couldn't help but point this out)
- The bill collectors are harassing The Hosts day and night about The Parasites and are even calling my grandmother at 8:00 at night
- Ethel is refusing to get a job even though they now have transportation because of you know "babby"
- Edna is babysitting all the time for free
- Richard is drinking again

Is it me, or are breeders always in need of stuff? From cars, to consumer goods, to babysitting... they just need, need, need. The good parents take responsibility, get a second job (or FIRST job!), and have their lives together. Breeders? They're like an insatiable tapeworm of consumerism, and largely ungrateful for anything you give to them anyway. Speaking from personal experience, I find that they're totally unappreciative and always looking forward to the next event with which they can oblige you to give them more money or stuff. And thus, I've largely begun to "unplug" from these connections, so to speak.

In this case the grandbreeders may be eager to provide because, you know, "they'll take care of you when you're old." (We know that wishing for this never comes true.)

Don't be surprised to hear The Parasites whining a couple of years down the line that the van just isn't doing the job anymore, because there's a brand new van with better features... and more seating for an expanding famblee... if only someone would just buy it for them help them out.

The "Wish List" is never complete. Buying stuff for them only leads to their demands for... more stuff.
December 01, 2015
Annnnnndd got the call I was kinda expecting.....the baby died. My money is on the psycho brother. He didn't want the baby, seemed to resent being an adult, and knew their days were numbered about freeloading. The kid was able to hold his head up and move around.....yes SIDS is possible but not likely in this case. Plus it's the second kid so its not breeder ignorance about sleep habits. If you were a freeloading psychopath who knew your days were numbered, and had a kid you didn't want, how easy would it be to suffocate said burden and make it look like SIDS? Besides all the dick rubs, who would throw out a "grieving" fambily? Everyone knows it's really hard to determine if a 5 m/o has been suffocated, it's so easy to get away with.

I may be wrong....but my BULLSHIT meter is running in the red.

Edited to add he was the only one up and said the baby was sleeping when he got up...but the EMTs estimated he had been dead almost an hour....so again my BULLSHIT meter is in the red.

December 01, 2015
Good Lord, that's awful.

If your brother caused the death, I hope he's prosecuted.
December 02, 2015
bell_flower
Good Lord, that's awful.

Ha, doubtful. If it had been a babysitter or someone else there you can bet there would be accusations and investigation. Now they are grieving parunts, maybe need Gofundme page to help pick up the pieces.
December 02, 2015
blondie
bell_flower
Good Lord, that's awful.

Ha, doubtful. If it had been a babysitter or someone else there you can bet there would be accusations and investigation. Now they are grieving parunts, maybe need Gofundme page to help pick up the pieces.

I wouldn't doubt it....I'm already betting she''ll be pregnant soon. Personally, it feels surreal. I knew the bastard was psychotic but to actually do it is scary. What's even worse is if he did do it he'll get away with it because "no pahrunt would eber hurt da babby".....never mind he killed pets as a kid and still makes up stories about events that never happened.

December 02, 2015
Was the new loaf ill or was it born with some genetic malformation? I thought SIDS was a thing of the past, being that most cases were found to be PNA's. If not, I can see why you would think your brother might have committed a PNA. Do babies still just drop dead randomly?

Are the police or child protective services doing any kind of investigation?
December 02, 2015
Child services needs to be called in here. From what you have posted about your psycho brother he needs psychiatric help and should not be allowed to breed let alone look after the one he already has although you say he doesn't do anything for it really.

Guess breeder moo convinced him to knock her up?They're both stupid as they shouldn't be breeding! Yep if this is allowed to continue she will be preggers again within a year with the replacement golden penis. Stop this before it happens!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
December 02, 2015
emmaj
Was the new loaf ill or was it born with some genetic malformation? I thought SIDS was a thing of the past, being that most cases were found to be PNA's. If not, I can see why you would think your brother might have committed a PNA. Do babies still just drop dead randomly?

Are the police or child protective services doing any kind of investigation?

He was perfectly healthy. I held him for a few minutes on Thanksgiving and he was holding his head up, pulling himself up using my fingers, reaching for and pulling his feet to his mouth sitting up. None of the cows I talked to have ever heard of a baby that old die of SIDS in recent years. It doesn't add up. If the kid even had a cold I could believe that caused it....but there is nothing. I have the feeling the cops suspect something. They sent his body up to Jackson instead of doing it here or even in Hattiesburg where there is a university hospital. Something is up and I'm going to wait for thereport. If it's an "inconclusive" I'm going to drop an anonymous call.

December 02, 2015
if the baby was suffocated, real csi would know what to look for. it leaves telltale signs. I'd just place an anonymous call and try and clue them in.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
December 02, 2015
Please consider doing the anonymous call really soon, so the investigators look seriously in the sperm donors direction at the early stages of the process.
Usually, the amount of resources (ie time and staff ) of police investigations go way down as every day passes since the death.
December 02, 2015
A good medical examiner can tell. Where is Dr. G. when you need her?

.never mind he killed pets as a kid

It sounds like a total trainwreck. It goes without saying, the thought of having a loaf is anathema to me, but I would never wish harm on an innocent being. (child, animal, fully grown adult).

He sounds like a psycho who shouldn't be breeding. The kid he already has isn't safe either.
December 18, 2015
The update:

I'm not too worried about the other one...Edna has been keeping him very close (sleeping in their room close). A lot of people are very suspicious and even voiced it at the funeral. The funeral itself was beyond bizarre.

Dick was playing with the 2 year old (why they brought him I will never know) until they brought the body in....then he began to "cry"
Ethel spent most of her time on her cellphone and then did the boohoo when they closed the casket....tears dried up quick
The only ones that seemed really affected were both sets of grandparents

And the number one most bizarre thing I have EVER seen?

The baby's mother....the one who was supposed to love her children above anything else.....filmed them putting her baby in the ground.

Not a wet eye to be seen.

All I could think of is if I had been stupid enough to breed and my baby died they would have had to sedate me. How do you calmly use your cellphone to film your dead child being buried? It just blew my mind.

Hence the reason why I'm a bit leery about calling....I have no idea now who did it. If you can do that through your child's funeral you are one cold son of a bitch.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login