Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

single duhds butthurt that cf women don't want them

Posted by ladybug2203 
single duhds butthurt that cf women don't want them
June 22, 2015
Both op and commenters

http://halloftheblackdragon.com/reel/the-double-standard-of-single-men-with-children/
Re: single duhds butthurt that cf women don't want them
June 22, 2015
These "men" are a bunch of whiny, entitled assholes.

Newsflash: Women don't OWE you guys anything.
June 22, 2015
StudioFiftyFour
These "men" are a bunch of whiny, entitled assholes.

Newsflash: Women don't OWE you guys anything.

This,

Couldn't read the whole MRA manifesto.
smile rolling left righteyes2 sarcastic clapping

Oh please. I've been happily married for over a decade, but I did date a couple of single duds in my time. The dude who wrote this article talked about a guy who was widowed. smile rolling left righteyes2 Yanno, that's a completely different situation. (Not that I would date a widower with kyds, but really, 99% of the time single duds have have a living, breathing ex-wife or baby momma.)

In a relationship you aren't always going to get what you need immediately and I can live with that. It's a sign of maturity that you can't be a spouse's Center of the Universe at all times.

The problem is that single duds are a losing proposition because:

1. If he left his wife, he's probably a dick. Either he married a true psycho, in which case he showed bad judgement and is probably as crazy as she is, or he cheated on her (a real dick) or he just chose poorly and had a kid to boot which is really stupid.

2. If the wife left him, he might not be a dick, but it's even worse because he'll have a chip on his shoulder. He'll expect you, the next woman, to make up for what his ex did to him. You'll have to be "sensitive" about his little fee-fees :bawl and constantly reassure his ego. He'll expect you to give disproportionately of your time and usually money because some woman did him wrong.

Both of these scenarios usually include rotten brats for kyds. In #1, the dude will feel guilty. Guilty parents mean spoiled rotten brats that you'll never be able to correct. Fuck that noise.

In scenario #2, he'll probably by trying to compete with the ex-wife by being "Disneyland Dad" and giving them loads of time, money and attention because he wants them to "like" him better than the ex and fuck his ex over. You'll be expected to understand that the kyds are the center of his life (not healthy in any relationship or marriage.) It's expected that he can and will drop everything for the Kyds. You don't get to challenge this. You get to "understand." Fuck that noise.

So, how is this a good deal for a CF woman? Mr. T: I pitty tha foold face saying 'error'r
June 22, 2015
How could a single father possibly be surprised that a staunchly childfree woman isn't interested in him? Why would he want a woman who wasn't remotely interested in his kids? There's absolutely no double standard here at all. If I were a staunchly childfree man, I wouldn't touch a single mom with Charlie Sheen's dick, either.

And in the number of instances where men marry rather quickly after a divorce or the wife's death, we can clearly see that what he's really looking for is a replacement mommy because the wife was doing all the cunt work, and he finds out what a mind-numbingly unfulfilling drudgery it really is. These guys are just bitter that they've gotten stuck with it.
June 22, 2015
What is so hard for these guys to understand? If I don't want kids of my own, why would I want someone else's? They simply don't get to have CF women. They either get moos or wannamoos. Pretty simple.
June 22, 2015
cfchevygirl
What is so hard for these guys to understand? If I don't want kids of my own, why would I want someone else's? They simply don't get to have CF women. They either get moos or wannamoos. Pretty simple.

No chit. If she doesn't want to be a biological parent, what makes them think she wants to be a stepmoo? And men are supposedly the 'logical' gender.
June 22, 2015
barbur
Why would he want a woman who wasn't remotely interested in his kids?

This is so true. I used to place online dating profiles that SPECIFICALLY stated I want a man with no kids. I would still get multitude of replies from single duhs with replies like: "ahh, but my kids are great." Or "but my kids stay with their mother." Well, sure they do, but as you said, why the hell would they be interested in a woman who's not interested in their kids? Don't they have any regard for their kids at all?!

If I came across a dude's profile that said he wanted a woman without cats, I wouldn't reply, and I don't even have a cat at the present time, but I love cats. I have more regard for cats than these dudes have for their own kids! *smh*
June 22, 2015
This is some really funny stuff, at least I think so. What has happened here? The macho single duh got his ego challenged? Oh noes, we just can't be having any of that now, can we?

Since when does anyone owe someone a date? I tell ya, if these duhs had it their way, we would be right back into arranged marriages. I am a CF guy and while I do get approached by single moos at times, I don't think they get as butt hurt when I show no interest. At least not that I know of. At least single moos know their place.

I think these single duhs really need to take a step back and look in the mirror, maybe they are not such a gift that all women run to them.

halloftheblackdragon.com
Now of course there are many single men who hold out of their Golden Pegasus with no kids, but these guys aren’t exactly successful when it comes to sealing the deal. Baggage has a lot more faces than merely having children with another man, and they find out harshly that the childless woman may be a big baby herself, looking for a “daddy” to buy her things

Ok, childless woman may be all that this article describes. Childless = wannabreeder = breeder. This article does not mention Child-Free by Choice women probably because the author has no idea who they are. In any case, author is a douche for painting people without kids with a broad brush. Ignorance breeds misery and misery is shown in this article.

halloftheblackdragon.com
So men accept the fact that dating women of a certain age will result in children being almost a certainty...

Bull shit. :BS

halloftheblackdragon.com
So men accept the fact that dating women of a certain age will result in children being almost a certainty... Women can have a whole different mentality about this however… Sadly it is the way that many single women feel, just ask a dad that’s trying to date... How come men are cool about rolling with the punches, dealing with the jackass baby’s father, and playing uncle to a woman’s seed yet the “fairer sex” are unapologetic harpies about it?

What a lying sack of crap. He was just saying that single duhs will date single moos and accept it. Only then he turns around and bitches about how CF women will not date him. Well dipshit, which one is it? What do you want? I though you wanted to date single moos? Contradicting yourself much?

Women, who are single moos, they don't exactly have a different mentality, they just complain less. Single moos go an extra mile for a CF guy and we all know it.
June 22, 2015
What Studio said 1000 times!
Nobody owes anybody a date, nor do they owe them a reason for declining to date them.
This guy isn't much of a Duh if he is chasing women who don't want kids. He should be focused on raising his kids and if he is dating he should be looking for women who want kids and want to be around them.
He just wants a woman with no baggage to babysit his brats every other weekend so he can get back to playing golf all day and spending nights going "out with the guys."
June 22, 2015
I read this....and all the comments.

Gah, what a steaming pile of :BS

Go to truumooconfessions, and read the diatribes stepmoos write about the stepspawn and their duh. Why would any CF woman want to put herself through that? No CF woman is going to want this. If we don't want to birth our own, why would we want to parent somebody else's kids?

When i was single, I wanted a man who was never married, didn't have any debt, and didn't have kids. I wanted a baggage free partner. Kids, debt, and ex-wives were deal breakers for me. I didn't come with baggage, and I expected the same from him, because who needs all the drama and problems.

It sounds like the duhs commenting on that article are angry and bitter because they'd prefer a childless/childfree woman, but those women don't want the drama of a ready-made family. I guess i'd have to ask why they want a woman without kids. Is it because a CF/CL woman will have more money, time, or other resources that can be tapped for his own kids? Will he attempt to dump the cunt work on her? Expect her to babysit his spawn on a moment's notice? It makes more sense for the duh to find a single moo. But then, his kids wouldn't be first in HER life, and he'd have to help support her kids.
June 22, 2015
that sounds like a hilarious article, but after reading a few lines, no thanks, that's so offensive to women in general I cant even force myself to read it all.

here's what I took from what I saw:

im a bitter little fuck that treated my spouse like the dirt I believe she is, because she wouldn't do things exactly how I believe they should be done, now im alone, and saddled with the kid, im no woman, I wont be held responsible for this thing I helped create, that's not a mans place, I need to find me a bitch who's gunna suck my dick and tuck my kids in at night, and not complain about it, because she shouldn't have an ounce of respect for herself, not that I would know what a self respecting woman looks like, since females of that calibre wont even give me the time of day, (insert childish tantrum here about how hes gods gift to women) blah blah blah... all women are trash put on this earth to serve me and my cum stain.

I wish this guy could see what he wrote from someone else's eyes, and realise how much of a petty childish idiot he is.

this guy just makes me appreciate my partner so much, I hope mr exile and I never break up because I doubt I would bother dating again at all, to many wanna breed men that try to hide it, or try to hide they have kids, or get offended when the though of being knocked up by them or any man sickens me. I think I just wouldn't bother, and would go back to enjoying the solitary company of my pets.
Tried to have a single dad reel me in once. On our first -- and last -- date, he wanted me to go with him to pick up his male toddler.

He told me that even his own mother admitted his kids were a handful.

He also showed up looking dirty and disheveled. Not that looks are everything but you'd still think he'd put in a little effort to make a good first impression.
June 23, 2015
"they find out harshly that the childless woman may be a big baby herself, looking for a “daddy” to buy her things"
-> WTF??? Assumptions much? It's like he says that CF woman are no mature adults!!!

I agree with exile, I get the same vibe from that article.

I think that the combination CF woman and DuH can work but only in a case chyldren are already
adults living their own lives somewhere else.
June 23, 2015
Sounds like those MRA neckbeard types. smile rolling left righteyes2

'I'm a nice guy! Why won't any of these selfish whores go out with me?'

Ick. I've said before that I have no idea why anyone is interested in single moos, and the same goes for their male counterparts. They're all damaged goods. thumbs updown

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

June 23, 2015
strange aeons
I've said before that I have no idea why anyone is interested in single moos, and the same goes for their male counterparts. They're all damaged goods. thumbs updown

I can't tell you CF women date duhs, I am not a woman, but I can tell you why some CF men date single moos. Because many single moos have lower standards and they will date just about anyone with a pulse and a wallet. In fact, in many cases, a CF man does not even have to approach a single moo, more often than not, she will approach him. Guys who don't mind feeding from the bottom of the barrel, they date single moos. I also have a suspicion to why single moos have lower standards. After the experience with their breeder ex, they would rather date anyone but another dipshit breeder.

I have to give something to single moos. I suspect that their success rate with CF men is similar to the success rate of single duhs with CF women. However, I don't usually see or hear about single moos continuously bitching and whining that no CF men wants to date them. Almost as if single moos have a little more brains to understand why a CF man would not be interested.
June 23, 2015
Techie
However, I don't usually see or hear about single moos continuously bitching and whining that no CF men wants to date them. Almost as if single moos have a little more brains to understand why a CF man would not be interested.

I agreed with everything you wrote until I read this.

As a group Single Moos are, at least from a dating standpoint, the most whiny, arrogant, self-promoting, narcissistic women in America. When their friends have tried to "set up" dates between them and myself, I've told their friends that I don't date single moos. Their heads practically exploded with rage.

They really think that they're doing you a favor by allowing you to hang out with them and their kydz. Oh, and pay to take them places, too.

Ummm.... NO THANKS.

Single Duhs may be just as bad, but I'm a guy and don't date men.
June 23, 2015
StudioFiftyFour
Techie
However, I don't usually see or hear about single moos continuously bitching and whining that no CF men wants to date them. Almost as if single moos have a little more brains to understand why a CF man would not be interested.

I agreed with everything you wrote until I read this.

As a group Single Moos are, at least from a dating standpoint, the most whiny, arrogant, self-promoting, narcissistic women in America. When their friends have tried to "set up" dates between them and myself, I've told their friends that I don't date single moos. Their heads practically exploded with rage.

They really think that they're doing you a favor by allowing you to hang out with them and their kydz. Oh, and pay to take them places, too.

Ummm.... NO THANKS.

Single Duhs may be just as bad, but I'm a guy and don't date men.

I don't blame you for not dating single moos because I don't do it either grinning smiley

You are correct about single moos arrogance, many are full of themselves. What I was mostly referring to is online venting - I don't see very many single moos bitching about the fact that no CF guy will date them. Yes, they complain about a whole bunch of other stuff but as far as a CF guy shutting them down, they usually know their place - they go cry somewhere in a dark corner.
June 23, 2015
Eh, I've seen bitching from single moos online, just not to the extent single duhs do it. It's mostly along the entitlement that men who had nothing to do with the existence of their kids have an obligation to take on the financial and moral responsibility of the single moo's children.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
June 23, 2015
paragon schnitzophonic
Eh, I've seen bitching from single moos online, just not to the extent single duhs do it. It's mostly along the entitlement that men who had nothing to do with the existence of their kids have an obligation to take on the financial and moral responsibility of the single moo's children.

Correct.

They also CONSTANTLY portray themselves and explicitly describe themselves as being "heroes," heroic in some way, superhuman, all simply because they exist and sluiced out a kid. Nothing could be further from the truth.

If they want to delude themselves, fine. But leave the rest of us out of that nonsense. And for Christ's sake, they need to understand that the rest of the male population is not responsible for their children.

To quote 50 Cent, "What the fuck do I care 'bout some other n****s kid?!?"
June 23, 2015
paragon schnitzophonic

I agree, most of the time, single moos bitch about something else. As far as single duhs go, when it comes to getting shut down, they can't handle it. They scream, stomp their feet, whine and post all over the internet how some chick would not give him a time of the day. For Pete's sake, go score with a single moo if duh is so desperate.

Here is another thing. Religion has it right, but they lost a few things in translation. It should say: Chyldrens are a gift from Cot - people fuck on a Cot and chyldrens come along. LOL grinning smiley
June 23, 2015
Techie,

I agree that single duhs and single moos should hook up with each other. However, I've often found that these types of people have no interest in dating a partner with kids.

It's all about THEM and THEIR kid. Not someone else's. But don't forget that if you're a single guy and not interested in being a stand-in daddy or paying for their kid, then YOU are the selfish asshole. Not them.
June 23, 2015
I think with the single moos and duhs, it is like being rejected due to race; something that can't be changed, so they flip out. The kid is as permanent as being black, white or Asian. There is no going back once the kid is here and they know it.
June 23, 2015
Techie said, "However, I don't usually see or hear about single moos continuously bitching and whining that no CF men wants to date them."

You just aren't looking in the right places online. grinning smiley Plenty of pieces have appeared in disparate sites about how single moos are awesome, how they make the best dates and mates, etc., etc. But the trend seems to be more about shaming language to get men to date them, than simply complaining (as single duhs do about CF women) that men won't date them. Here's an example of the genre:

http://thoughtcatalog.com/jessica-nicholas/2014/11/4-reasons-why-dating-a-single-mom-is-actually-awesome/

So both genders burdened with sprogs complain that potential mates without won't consider them. Pretty funny.

Now K-Man has a story. I freely admit I'm not a particularly attractive person physically, though I've had steady jobs and been pretty responsible all my life. One woman practically threw herself at me years ago when I was in my early 20s. She even called me "Mr. Right". We both worked at the same place (second, part-time job for me; primary, full-time job for her). She was older, pushing 40 if she wasn't already there, and had four kids.

Her husband had left her and wasn't supporting the brood he helped to bring into this world one bit, and this was just before the child support crackdown when many guys were still getting away with that shit. Oh, and she said she had had enough children, meaning she didn't want any with me. (I had to ask her that just to see to see what her ideas were; I had no interest in having children then as now.) Clearly I would have been just a wallet paying for another man's sprogs. Ha ha and ha. No, I stayed away from her and left that job not long after.

In fact, pondering that almost 30 years later: suppose I had made the mistake of getting involved with her and, let's say, marrying her. I'm in my early 50s. She would be about—brace yourself—70 now.

K-Man didn't dodge a bullet: I wasn't placing himself in the line of fire in the first place. But this example shows you how desperate some single parents can get. The duhs we discuss here are just as bad, but instead of another wallet, they seem more likely to be looking for a substitute mommy to leave the grunt work of caring for their kyds.
June 23, 2015
StudioFiftyFour
Techie,

I agree that single duhs and single moos should hook up with each other. However, I've often found that these types of people have no interest in dating a partner with kids.

It's all about THEM and THEIR kid. Not someone else's. But don't forget that if you're a single guy and not interested in being a stand-in daddy or paying for their kid, then YOU are the selfish asshole. Not them.

I like being an asshole - I take pride in that. I try to master it.

Speaking of duhs. Not too long ago, one of the duhs at my work suggested to me that I should buy lunch because he has kyds and can't afford it. Perfect. I listed all of the tax deductions and other perks that he gets and told him that being that I pay much more in taxes and his kids are the ones using it, he should be buying me lunch and asked him for his credit card. This guy was confused to no explanation. I can just imagine this fool going on a date and expecting a woman to be a certain way because he is special. I can see him being furious if a woman tells him to get lost.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login