Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

single duhds butthurt that cf women don't want them

Posted by ladybug2203 
Re: single duhds butthurt that cf women don't want them
June 25, 2015
Techie
@the noodler: you have a very good point about breeders associating love with kids. From what I have noticed, breeders don't really have anything that I could call love. They may experience lust, but that is different from actual love. When I look at a breeder who is in a relationship, it is generally always about that particular breeder and very rarely about the other person. It is about what the breeder gets, what the breeder wants, what is the breeder happy with, what is the breeder unhappy with, what would make breeder happy and so on. When breeders enter a relationship, it is for convenience, practicality, perks and self gratification. As far as for a breeder to be in a relationship because they want to be with the person, that is rare.

I remember learning that, I couldn't believe people could do that. It's uncomfortable and boring to be in a long term relationship with someone with whom you don't deeply connect. There's nothing there, even if you get perks like money or an attractive person to be seen with or a breeding partner. You have to be an empty shell to be able to live like that. I'm not surprised so many breeders live that way, they are not very mindful or deep people, it's like they just go on animal instinct and social conditioning. It seems like some level of humanity is missing.
June 25, 2015
blondie
I remember learning that, I couldn't believe people could do that. It's uncomfortable and boring to be in a long term relationship with someone with whom you don't deeply connect. There's nothing there, even if you get perks like money or an attractive person to be seen with or a breeding partner. You have to be an empty shell to be able to live like that. I'm not surprised so many breeders live that way, they are not very mindful or deep people, it's like they just go on animal instinct and social conditioning. It seems like some level of humanity is missing.

...and that's another reason why single moos and duhs probably shouldn't set out to date someone who is CF- surely they wouldn't be able to connect on the rather major issue of parenthood? Why would a breeder want to shack up with someone who is vehemently CF?

I'm a fairly left-wing atheist and I wouldn't want to settle down with a right wing nutbar or a Christian fundamentalist any more than I would want to settle down with a breeder and their spawn, so why do these breeders go chasing after CF people they clearly have little in common with?
June 25, 2015
I do at times wonder, the duhs that are complaining that women will not give them a time of the day, what do they look like and what do they act like?

Are these men overweight? Are these men always in bars? Are they into things that women would never be into? There is just so much to a story and while duhs give their side of the story in a loud fashion, I would like to hear the story from women who turned these men down. Somehow, I suspect, kids was just one out of many things that a woman did not like about the guy. I venture to say that kids are a deal breaker for some people but they are not a deal breaker for all people.

Kids are often used as pawns in different games. People have learned that if you want to make someone look evil, just say that the subject person does not like kids. What I see in a big picture here is that duhs were probably shut down for many other reasons, other than kids. If a duh posted online that a woman turned him down because he is too big, people would probably suggest that he tries to watch his weight. But, if a duh plays a children card, he usually is able to get further and make a potential date look like a selfish snob that our breeder centered society would allow him to do.

And now, I know I am beating the same old drum, but single moos, while they complain about men not willing to help them, I personally yet to encounter amount of crap from a single moo for shutting her down as women encounter from men. At no time has a single moo came to me and said that I owed her a date. At no time has a single moo called me really nasty names when I told her that I do not want to date her. The self-entitlement that is shown by men in this article is just astonishing. Add to the fact that I am a man myself and I am deeply embarrassed for my own kind.
June 25, 2015
I don't think it's ever about love when it's about a single breeder looking for a mate. It's about settling and finding someone who is willing to meet their needs/desires, fuck them and put up with their brats. They don't mind a total lack of compatibility because they aren't looking for a meaningful, romantic relationship - they're looking for a support system. For Moos, it's usually more financial in nature, but for Duhs, it's domestic. Single Moos want a wallet and single Duhs want live-in maids/sitters.

I think that's why single breeders like to pursue CFers so much. We don't have kids, so therefore,we can dote on theirs without interference from our own pesky brats. It also means we're not paying child support to an ex, so obviously we have untouched piles of expendable income that we can proceed to spend on said single breeder and their cumstains. Single breeders can't offer one another what they're all out trying to get, which is probably why they won't date each other. They're alright with a childfree mate hating their kids and having nothing to do with them, as long as the breeder gets their own way. It's okay to put their kids through that because breeders don't give a shit about how their relationships affect their kids.

If you took ten single Duhs and told them that a rich, high-powered unchilded businesswoman would marry them, play mommy to their kids and pay for everything, but would abuse the kids physically/mentally/sexually, I guarantee at least half of those Duhs would welcome her with open arms.
June 25, 2015
Techie
I do at times wonder, the duhs that are complaining that women will not give them a time of the day, what do they look like and what do they act like?

Just check out this comment from "Eric":

I am a single dad & I can tell you that no woman wants anything to do with me now. Before the mom decided drugs were just the stuff to build her life on & we shared custody I had no problem meeting women, even as a introvert.

I see it over & over, when a woman finds out I am a single dad her interest just melts away like when the sun melts snow in the spring. At the same time I get told they see the content of my character or something like that & I'm obviously a good man.

Single moms I know have no trouble getting dates.

I am good looking, well groomed, own my own business, have 4 college degrees, am talented (sold my first piece of art at 12 years old), & can be counted on to do the right thing.

However there seems to be this weird trend that underlies it all.

women I meet seem to live in a land of make believe where they wait to be swept off their feet by prince charming, & I think it's getting worse. There is a total denial of the financial reality 99% of people are in so
it's obvious they don't have the ability to do simple math. They often make contradictory statements. Believe themselves to be without fault or short coming, & are looking for a reason to reject anyone. I also see how they think instant chemistry is love, which is often just infatuation & don't realize that love grows over time & have no idea what the difference is. They believe everything they think, & use indirect communication as a tool to alleviate accountability.

What they don't realize is they're revealing their true character, & not the kind a man wants to marry, so when they suddenly see fantasy isn't real professing; "I'm ready to get married to a regular guy" there wont be any takers.

Well, "Eric", as well as having some major bitterness and resentment towards your ex you're also an arrogant tosser who seems to think your self-proclaimed genius has earned you the right to date any woman you chooses, that women should lower their standards for you, and that the CF ones should all give you a pass for having a sprog because you're so clever and handsome and perfect... and you think women " Believe themselves to be without fault"? You also lack a sense of irony....

Hmmm, so we have a bitter entitled man with the drama of a drug addict baby mama in his life? Sounds like the man of my dreams(!) "Eric", please excuse me for not swooning.
June 25, 2015
yurble
This is Bratfree. womenagainstfeminism.tumblr.com is somewhere over there ->

I posted this in another thread, it is graphic so use your discretion, but this video is one of many reasons why I personally cannot come out against feminism. Feminism is not perfect but no institution that was created by humans is. One thing that I think we all can agree on is that we must have a system in place that protects women against violence. Because what is shown in this video should never have happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ertu9_MhFiM
June 25, 2015
cinja
barbur
Why would he want a woman who wasn't remotely interested in his kids?

This is so true. I used to place online dating profiles that SPECIFICALLY stated I want a man with no kids. I would still get multitude of replies from single duhs with replies like: "ahh, but my kids are great." Or "but my kids stay with their mother." Well, sure they do, but as you said, why the hell would they be interested in a woman who's not interested in their kids? Don't they have any regard for their kids at all?!

If I came across a dude's profile that said he wanted a woman without cats, I wouldn't reply, and I don't even have a cat at the present time, but I love cats. I have more regard for cats than these dudes have for their own kids! *smh*

Experiences like this one and others I've heard about online dating are why, if I were on the market, I'd rather shoot myself in the face before I would create an online profile. Too many duhds that think that the "no kids" disclaimer doesn't apply to them, and they become extremely hostile when you explain that yes, you really do mean "no kids".

I just skimmed through that bullshit blog post to get to the goodies (the comments). Same old shit: single duhd badmouths woman who doesn't want to take on him and his brats. And I see plenty of the same wrt childfree men on relationship message boards when the topic of dating single moos comes up. Poor guy states that he doesn't want to date a single moo (not even being rude about it) and has to put up with shit being flung at him from these moos claiming that he "isn't a real man". At one point I told this one particularly obnoxious moo that the person she should have expected to act like a "real man" was the one she chose to spread her legs and have a kid with. It never ceases to amaze me that these people have the brass ones to expect that someone would willingly put up with all their baggage, take a backseat in their own relationship, and like it.
June 25, 2015
Screaming Sausage
Just check out this comment from "Eric":

These duhs are getting better and better, their true colors never seize to shine.

Eric
I am a single dad & I can tell you that no woman wants anything to do with me now. Before the mom decided drugs were just the stuff to build her life on & we shared custody I had no problem meeting women, even as a introvert.

I see it over & over, when a woman finds out I am a single dad her interest just melts away like when the sun melts snow in the spring. At the same time I get told they see the content of my character or something like that & I'm obviously a good man.

So, let me put this in real terms. "Sharing custody", does that mean that she took care of kids most of the time and you got the kids every other weekend? Since you were out there meeting women, it sounds to me, your kids were not around. Was your ex taking care of kids while you were out and about playing? Sure sounds like it.

If you are taking care of kids now full time, you may just be getting a taste of what it was like for your ex to do that. While I will not advocate drugs in any way, fact is that some people resort to drugs when their life is just too much for them. Have you done anything in regards to help with the kids so your kids did not end up with a drug addicted mother? There was no mentioning of that from you.

If you are walking around with a chip on your shoulder, other people will feel it. Ask yourself this: would you date someone with a chip on their shoulder?

Eric

How do you know that? Would you date a single mom? Something is telling me that you would not.

Let me tell you something. If there are single moms that are getting dates, they are probably are being a whole lot more realistic in their date choices than you are. I have a suspicion that you are a 3 and are trying to score a date with a 9 - because you feel very special because your dick worked at least once. Nobody is going to build you monument because you knocked someone up. In fact, you may just be so terrible in bed, you may last all of 2 minutes - your premature shot made you a duh - congratulations.

If you want dates, please take a look in the mirror and take a look at the single moms that are getting dates. Some of those moms may just be taking a better care of themselves than you are.
June 25, 2015
There are two major reasons why I won't date somebody with kids:

1.) If I don't want kids, why am I going to play stepmom? Does not compute. I'm sure as shit not going to deal with a snot-nosed little brat who will declare that I'm not his/her real mother so they don't have to listen to me, but will come to me when they want something and I'm supposed to comply.

2.) I am not dealing with baby momma drama. An ex on drugs? Yeah, that'll go well. Now there's a new income she can siphon from for her fix? Not to mention a drug addict that is additionally fueled with jealousy along with her substance of choice is extremely dangerous. People kill because of jealousy even when they're not drug-addicted. And speaking of, I'm not dealing with even a sober baby momma who is angry and jealous and will undermine me at every turn and trash me.

And if the guy is a widower, I'm still not hitting that. I'm not going to be compared to an idealized version of a dead woman and have to live up to an impossible standard. I'm not having a shadow loom over my relationship.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
June 26, 2015
Is Eric the guy who has more baggage than a drag queen on a road trip? He should be. For a guy so educated he sucks at basic writing....but the bitterness may override any intelligence he may have.

No one is clamoring for Prince Charming though he is right about money and resources: my money is MY money. Not yours. Not instant kid support. CF people get nothing from those who bred except the expectation that they will come last until they need to be buttered up for money.

This must be why they themselves bag all over single mothers. They won't be able to bring undivided attention or income to the table. I notice that by and large they refuse to even entertain the notion of dating a single mom when that would be someone they have the most in common with.

With regard to dating, if you can't bring it to the table yourself, you have no right to demand it in others. Be picky all day long but be realistic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
June 26, 2015
Navi8orgirl
With regard to dating, if you can't bring it to the table yourself, you have no right to demand it in others. Be picky all day long but be realistic.

That is very well stated. I agree with this 100%. I also think that more women understand this than men, but, that's my own opinion, since I hear men complain about stuff that women don't usually complain about.
June 26, 2015
Eric

Single moms that I know may be getting dates, but the dates don't usually last. Guys may appear for a little bit, but they leave shortly after. I don't know what is better, not getting dates at all or being someone's toy for a brief moment. I am not envious of single moms, not by any stretch of imagination.
June 26, 2015
What the hell do these guys think they have to offer? They make it crystal clear that you'll come dead last, but you'll be expected to assume the responsibility for someone else's kids with no real authority.

The commenter who pointed this out was pilloried by the male commenters, but she was absolutely right. It's all give and no get.
June 26, 2015
JoJo
What the hell do these guys think they have to offer? They make it crystal clear that you'll come dead last, but you'll be expected to assume the responsibility for someone else's kids with no real authority.

The commenter who pointed this out was pilloried by the male commenters, but she was absolutely right. It's all give and no get.

Precisely.

And they make it seem like they're doing you some sort of a favor for "allowing" you to have the "privilege" of caring for their children which you have no relation to whatsoever. And they have the gall to act butthurt when the ladies aren't jumping at the chance to care for spawn which aren't theirs? Outrageous.

I'm surprised they're not offering a chance to shine their shoes or pay their bills.
June 26, 2015
Techie

That is very well stated. I agree with this 100%. I also think that more women understand this than men, but, that's my own opinion, since I hear men complain about stuff that women don't usually complain about.

Single moos have their own laundry list of demands.

They'll say, "I need a real man who can provide."

Translation: I need a sucker who makes good money to agree to pay for my lifestyle and my child, too, even though said man has no legal or moral obligation to do so.

And what do they have to offer a man in return? A gaggle of illegitimate brats? Stretch marks? Their promising waitressing career at Waffle House?

No thanks.
June 26, 2015
They should just be honest in their online ads.

Single duh: Looking for a gullible, hot female who will fuck me regularly, take care of my kids and be my maid. She won't mind being the least important person after the kids and baby mama. Oh, and her opinion won't matter, because she's not the kid's mom, so she has no say in the raising of the kids.

Single moo: Looking for a gullible, working male who has a viable penis, who will impregnate me as soon as possible, and work 'til he dies supporting me and my feckless children. He won't mind being the least important person after the kids and the jealous, drugged out baby daddy, who just so happens to own a gun. I will consider dating a pedo, but only if you're hot.
June 26, 2015
Another thing these demanding single parunts have failed to realise is this: we ALL have baggage, and each one of us alone is responsible for dealing with our own baggage. It's no-one else's responsibility to take on and deal with another person's baggage, and it's selfish in the extreme to expect someone else to do so.

Years back an acquaintance of mine went through a very bitter divorce (no kids involved) and as a way of dealing with this he started trying it on with pretty much every woman in our social circle, including me. He'd constantly put down his ex-wife and I found it very uncomfortable to be around him when he was doing this- he was basically inviting me to judge a woman I'd never met. He'd them tell me I was very sweet, we should go for a drink etc as if I hadn't noticed the chip on his shoulder and his bitter streak being a mile wide. Needless to say I distanced myself from him and he turned very nasty when I did, and a lot of my female friends from this time reported similar conversations with him, and similarly nasty behaviour when they knocked him back.

He was treating me as a counsellor to some extent- he seemed to think that after pouring his heart out to me (or rather, letting his bitterness overflow) I owed him a shoulder to cry on and then a bit of sexual healing, or perhaps he was angling for a pity fuck- it was the standard manipulative Nice Guy crap. In any case this approach didn't seem to work for him and he just kept alienating his female friends and getting on a downward spiral of anger and hatred of women in general. I think he eventually met someone else and got over his anger, but he wasted a good few years trying to get women to deal with his baggage before accepting he had to deal with it himself.
June 26, 2015
StudioFiftyFour
And what do they have to offer a man in return? A gaggle of illegitimate brats? Stretch marks? Their promising waitressing career at Waffle House?

No thanks.

You forgot their noxious personalities and woeful lack of intelligence.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

June 26, 2015
screaming sausage
I hope that wasn't aimed at me, yurble!

It wasn't, unless you generalized about women using gendered, ageist language, or summed up men with equal brevity.
June 26, 2015
After reading this thread, I decided to test the waters. I made a free account on OK Cupid, and listed myself as childfree. I put down no kids, doesn't have them, doesn't want them. I put in my real zip code and real income level. Damn if in the first 5 minutes I didn't have a gaggle of single duhs check out my profile and flood my inbox asking to meet me! I even got messages from TX, GA, and Germany!

Yeah single duhs, a high income, educated CF woman is a gold mine to you. Too bad I just made that account for sport, to test how many of them would have the balls to message a woman who says "Do not contact me if you have kids." I told them I am NOT interested in men with kids, and the butthurt replies are coming in.

Does a single duh really think they're that special that a CF woman would overlook his breeding baggage? They really have high opinions of themselves, don't they? smile rolling left righteyes2

I'll be deleting that account in a few weeks. It was just for the lolz.
June 26, 2015
Would asking for you to copy some excellent butthurt be considered taking the drama outside the forum? Cuz I'd be entertained by some tales on duhdly entitlement. grinning smiley
June 27, 2015
Presto
Would asking for you to copy some excellent butthurt be considered taking the drama outside the forum? Cuz I'd be entertained by some tales on duhdly entitlement. grinning smiley

Wasn't there a thread way back when about exactly this? If not, maybe I'm getting my forums confused now...

But YES PLEASE! I second that motion! I'll go pop the popcorn and get comfy if you do decide to post them for shits 'n giggles.

I was on (Not)OKCupid wayyyy back when, and I don't ever remember getting messaged by a bunch of duhs. I barely got any messages at all come to think of it. More than likely, I'm not considered attractive enough for them to want to, which suits me just fine, except I have to get my duhdly entertainment vicariously. :-D

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
June 27, 2015
Presto

Me too! Please share, if you can stomach it.
June 27, 2015
amethyst114
Presto

Wasn't there a thread way back when about exactly this? If not, maybe I'm getting my forums confused now...

But YES PLEASE! I second that motion! I'll go pop the popcorn and get comfy if you do decide to post them for shits 'n giggles.

Is this the thread you mean? http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,387039

I'd post some of the gems I've received from these desperate duhd losers, but I've since deleted them and given up on finding any quality child-free single men. smile rolling left righteyes2
June 27, 2015
OK Cupid isn't letting me login today, because of a technical difficulty. I might post some butthurt here, and we can dissect it for the lolz. However, i don't want to piss off the mods for doing that, if it's against the forum rules. I might just PM some juicy butthurt, and we can laugh in private.

But, I gotta login first smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login