Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

single duhds butthurt that cf women don't want them

Posted by ladybug2203 
Re: single duhds butthurt that cf women don't want them
June 28, 2015
I went on match.com and I was unmatchable so yeah. I go on fetlife and I have multiple people asking me per day if I want to fuck. So I am very picky and it all works out. Also I am drunk right now so I am silly.
June 29, 2015
@ Mistress Rotwang: You posted some time ago that you have some kink you cannot live without.
You chances to find a soulmate will be significantly higher on fetlife than on OKCupid.

F.e. Dr. Brooke Magnati who wrote the book "Belle de Jour" met her DH
through the casual sex section of Gumtree.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2130451/Ex-girl-Belle-Jour-reveals-met-husband-casual-sex-encounters-section-Gumtree.html
June 29, 2015
I remember trying to be on eharmoney.com a while back when it was getting popular, I did the initial survey, and it said I couldn't be matched with any of the current members, try again later, but because of how it was set up at that time, I couldn't browse other members or do the survey again.

I complained and they reset it for me, but again same result. The way the questionair worked, I had answers on both ends of the scale, nothing in the middle and not just one sided answers, which probably confused the system, due to work, hobbies, personality, what I like/hate and so on, being contradictory, like geek and gym junkie, hate being outdoors but don't watch TV or read books, shy and bold.

I was annoyed that I couldn't look around on their site, but at least I wasn't so desperate as to hire a match maker in real life just to have kids by 30 like a freinds of mine did when it didn't work for her eye rolling smiley
June 29, 2015
@exile: I have never tried eWhore-your-money, but I heard from many people that qualifying for that site is tricky. I don't know how that site makes money if they turn so many people away, but, who knows, they may just be a data mining gig and filling out a profile may just be giving them what they need. Data mining is huge, anything is possible.
June 29, 2015
Techie
@exile: I have never tried eWhore-your-money, but I heard from many people that qualifying for that site is tricky. I don't know how that site makes money if they turn so many people away, but, who knows, they may just be a data mining gig and filling out a profile may just be giving them what they need. Data mining is huge, anything is possible.

Yeah that could be true, alot of research company's have to pay decent money to get info like that, makes sense one would try to skip the middle man and promote people to do it for them. My brother did get in, he said the girls matched to him were ugly as sin, but still gave them a go, he couldn't get passed the visual issue in person at that age, ended up deleting his account and moving to another site.

But its like how female Asian friend finder is packed out with white slobby males, and zero Asian chicks, a cf dating site would be the same after a while, bunch of breeders looking for cf people to date, and cf people giving up and going elsewhere.
June 29, 2015
e-Whoremoney told me I was unmatchable too. I tried again from a different email address a couple of years later to the same result. I got a little pissed off and went researching.

From what I understand, any of the following traits make you instantly deemed 'unmatchable' to e-whoremoney:
admitting to mental illness, especially if you currently suffer from it (depression in particular)
gay/lesbians/possibly bi-sexuals are instantly weeded out
being under a certain age (I've heard 21 for this, but I'm not 100% certain)
'overly' introverted
atheist
if you've been married over a certain number of times (twice, from my research)
And I'd be willing to be the CF are instantly weeded out too

I tried a third time, from yet another email address, and fudged the answers to the questions that would ping the above list - suddenly I was matchable! My matches? Fundies from mostly the middle east - and not military either. I'm decidedly not fundie, and in Tex-ass. I bailed on e-whoremoney and haven't looked back since.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
July 01, 2015
amethyst114
From what I understand, any of the following traits make you instantly deemed 'unmatchable' to e-whoremoney:
admitting to mental illness, especially if you currently suffer from it (depression in particular)
gay/lesbians/possibly bi-sexuals are instantly weeded out
being under a certain age (I've heard 21 for this, but I'm not 100% certain)
'overly' introverted
atheist
if you've been married over a certain number of times (twice, from my research)
And I'd be willing to be the CF are instantly weeded out too

I wouldn't be surprised, i'd ping out at that time as depression, introverted, atheist, and god only knows what else since I was on either side of the extremes for almost all answers.

id love to know how many people REALLY passed the site questionnaire and found someone dateable.
July 01, 2015
exile

id love to know how many people REALLY passed the site questionnaire and found someone dateable.

I would have to say that 80% qualify, because according to the link, 20% get rejected.

http://www.datingadviceguy.com/2009/09/22/why-are-people-rejected-by-eharmony/

Their software is likely designed around junk science.
July 01, 2015
I qualify. Most of the profiles were of people who got bored and took the test. None were live.

I did a 2 week trial. There were almost no matches. When I got someone they were:

1. Smoker with 6 kids (I said no smoking or kids under 18--no provision for no kids at all.)

2. 437 pound guy who "would loose wait for the right women." Did I mention my loose/lose pet peeve? Did I mention I run long distances? (Yes on both.)

3. Married guy looky for nooky. (Dafuq?)

That was the first two days. I got a grand total of 11 matches in three days; one closed me out immediately. The three above. The rest were not members.

Radio silence. On day 13 I cancel to avoid CC fees. Suddenly my mailbox is lousy with profiles. Recognizing a marketing scam when I see one, I hit delete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login