Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

:cen I am utterly speechless right now????

Posted by cfaspiegirl26 
:cen I am utterly speechless right now????
June 25, 2015
Pedo bear is working overtime on this one, I wouldn't normally say this but somebody needs to beat the fucking piss out of this whore in training. I almost hurled all over my screen when I saw this shit, what fucking "parent" would let this kind of shit happen??? Forget the chlorine in the gene pool its needs some fucking ammonia at this point. two faces puking Mr. T: I pitty tha fools cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck spanking with a whip on the ass :kill ranting :hs :hs.

No words just no fucking words!!!

your children are overrated and overvalued, and
you've turned them into little cult objects. George Carlin

Not a single gram of fuck shall be given today
Re: :cen I am utterly speechless right now????
June 25, 2015
Honey Boo Boo's mother has pimped her kid out to another enterprise
June 25, 2015
Oh fuck me!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 25, 2015
What the fuck did I just watch?

Down in the comments where someone said that the parents were probably in a bar somewhere getting drunk off their asses, well, if I were a betting woman...yeah.
June 26, 2015
cfaspiegirl26
Pedo bear is working overtime on this one, I wouldn't normally say this but somebody needs to beat the fucking piss out of this whore in training. I almost hurled all over my screen when I saw this shit, what fucking "parent" would let this kind of shit happen??? Forget the chlorine in the gene pool its needs some fucking ammonia at this point. two faces puking Mr. T: I pitty tha fools cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck spanking with a whip on the ass :kill ranting :hs :hs.

No words just no fucking words!!!

There's a computer in this girl's bedroom as well. She's too young to have a PC in her bedroom. I agree, this twit's parent needs a clue by four!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 01, 2015
That kid sounds retarded, I don't understand a word she's saying. Has anyone called social services?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login