Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Unmarried Bristol Palin Knocked Up Again

Posted by barbur 
Unmarried Bristol Palin Knocked Up Again
June 25, 2015
Who's surprised? Yeah, nobody. She says it's a 'huge disappointment to her family.' Orilly? That's all her family does, irresponsibly breed with no commitment at all to the baby-daddy or mommy.
Re: Unmarried Bristol Palin Knocked Up Again
June 25, 2015
Funny how so many of the allegedly most Christian folks in the U.S. are guilty of fornication. Hypocrites.

I guess it could be worse... Look no further than the Duggars.
June 25, 2015
Ooooh, shocker. Teen Moo gets knocked up again. Very few teen moos don't get knocked up again within a few years. Especially if they were 14-16.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
June 26, 2015
This is another reason for men to stay away from single moos. If she has one kid, she will ask for and get another one. Who wants that?

Here is something ironic about these religious nut jobs. So they have sex before marriage - completely against their religion. When they get knocked up, they get all church scripture preaching about abortion being wrong. They have out of wedlock baybees, that's against the rules too, but hey, they pick and choose what they want to follow but they want to teach others what to do. These people are a joke.
June 26, 2015
No mention of the ex-fiance. Now we know why the big wedding was called off last month.

Her new reality show is called "Maury" and she will be the new Marisol.

http://maurypovich.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Marisol

Marisol is a guest who appeared on Maury from 2001-2014. She had 17 total DNA tests for her six children. The first time she appeared was in 2001, testing five different men for her oldest daughter. She then gave up and tested two men for her second oldest, her oldest son. Neither were the father. She then tested one guy for her third child, another daughter. This one tested was the father. Then she went on to have test number 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13 for her other son. Gave up and tested three more for the next youngest son. In 2010 she had her 16th DNA test. The guy she tested was he father, and he was also the father for her youngest daughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
June 26, 2015
navi8orgirl
No mention of the ex-fiance. Now we know why the big wedding was called off last month.

Her new reality show is called "Maury" and she will be the new Marisol.

http://maurypovich.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Marisol

Marisol is a guest who appeared on Maury from 2001-2014. She had 17 total DNA tests for her six children. The first time she appeared was in 2001, testing five different men for her oldest daughter. She then gave up and tested two men for her second oldest, her oldest son. Neither were the father. She then tested one guy for her third child, another daughter. This one tested was the father. Then she went on to have test number 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13 for her other son. Gave up and tested three more for the next youngest son. In 2010 she had her 16th DNA test. The guy she tested was he father, and he was also the father for her youngest daughter.

Palins preach right out of the bible, they spread the world, they bible thump, they tell us how disobedient we are. These guys surely don't practice what they preach.

The woman on the Maury Povich show, yeah, I wonder if she is a dedicated Christian too.
June 26, 2015
Did I hear correctly that Bristol's babydaddies are cousins??
June 26, 2015
Techie
Here is something ironic about these religious nut jobs. So they have sex before marriage - completely against their religion. When they get knocked up, they get all church scripture preaching about abortion being wrong. They have out of wedlock baybees, that's against the rules too, but hey, they pick and choose what they want to follow but they want to teach others what to do. These people are a joke.

On the subject of religious and conservative hypocrites, here's an interesting article I was sent a couple of days ago:

When the Anti-Choice Choose

Abortion is a highly personal decision that many women are sure they'll never have to think about until they're suddenly faced with an unexpected pregnancy. But this can happen to anyone, including women who are strongly anti-choice. So what does an anti-choice woman do when she experiences an unwanted pregnancy herself? Often, she will grin and bear it, so to speak, but frequently, she opts for the solution she would deny to other women -- abortion.

The gist of this: When anti-choicers find themselves knocked up and in need of an abortion they temporarily become pro-choice, but only with regards to their own case. They explain that they're having one for the Right Reasons and that they're special and different from all the other feckless sluts in the waiting room- showing a chilling lack of empathy best summed up as "The Only Moral Abortion Is My Abortion":

"When a patient comes in with my 'favorite' sentiment: 'The only moral abortion is my abortion,' I try to expand her understanding that a few more of us have had and deserve a 'moral' abortion. When a woman expands her need for care beyond herself, you no longer have an 'anti'." (Clinic Administrator, Louisiana)
June 26, 2015
Wanna bet that this kid is going to have health issues?
Wonder what weird messed up name she's going to give this one? I mean, Tripp? Come on!

She should really practice what she preaches, she's only 24 and already has messed her entire life up by having a kid as a teen. Then goes on to preach about pro-natalism and 'no choice' and how she made a mistake but she's coping blah blah blah......

Hypocritical if you ask me.....
June 26, 2015
navi8orgirl
Marisol is a guest who appeared on Maury from 2001-2014. She had 17 total DNA tests for her six children

Marisol whose vagina could use a waterproof parasol! :biggrin2
June 26, 2015
creativelycf
She should really practice what she preaches, she's only 24 and already has messed her entire life up by having a kid as a teen. Then goes on to preach about pro-natalism and 'no choice' and how she made a mistake but she's coping blah blah blah......

There is one difference here, and it's a really MAJOR difference. The Palin's are wealthy. Very wealthy. When Bristol has had enough of taking care of the kids, I'm sure she just passes them off to the nanny(s) and heads for the gym, swimming pool, party, bar, etc. etc. etc. And that's it.

Meanwhile the average neocon Palin worshipper sits back and says, "Gee... if Bristol can do it, I can do it! Forget the abortion... I'm going to care for my kid just like Bristol does!" He/she doesn't realize that unlike Bristol, they don't have a wealthy ex-governor for a mother who can finance whatever the baby needs.

In short: to hell with Bristol Palin's pro-natalism. The world she's living in is FAR different than any poor red-stater who is working multiple jobs to support an unwanted child. It's very easy for her to say, "Just have the kid!," when in reality, that kid is likely having a minimal impact on her time and energy.
June 26, 2015
StudioFiftyFour
creativelycf

There is one difference here, and it's a really MAJOR difference. The Palin's are wealthy. Very wealthy. When Bristol has had enough of taking care of the kids, I'm sure she just passes them off to the nanny(s) and heads for the gym, swimming pool, party, bar, etc. etc. etc. And that's it.

Meanwhile the average neocon Palin worshipper sits back and says, "Gee... if Bristol can do it, I can do it! Forget the abortion... I'm going to care for my kid just like Bristol does!" He/she doesn't realize that unlike Bristol, they don't have a wealthy ex-governor for a mother who can finance whatever the baby needs.

In short: to hell with Bristol Palin's pro-natalism. The world she's living in is FAR different than any poor red-stater who is working multiple jobs to support an unwanted child. It's very easy for her to say, "Just have the kid!," when in reality, that kid is likely having a minimal impact on her time and energy.

Exactly. And when her mother tires of the flapper she can foist in on the nannies. Very few people can afford to be so blasé in their circumstances.
June 26, 2015
I saw a "news" story about this tonight. There was footage of Bristol after Mystake #1 making some bullshit "purity pledge" (a little late, isn't it?) after her kid was born. Bristol wnet on D'oprah and stated she wasn't going to have sex outside marriage again, all while Mawm Sarah was standing by, nodding with approval. Bristol was even making the circuit for some abstinence-based program.

I was thinking, are these people for real? Having sex when you are 16 years old is not an ideal situation, because sex is an adult activity, but telling kids not to have sex and not giving them information does them no favors. I was raised by a mother who discouraged me from having sex as a teenager (as anyone should) but told me how to prevent pregnancy. As it turned out I didn't have sex until I was 18 and not living in my parents' house. I procured birth control prior to having sex.

I read this story and thought, it's pretty sad that a 24 year old woman's only choice is abstinence. A 24 year old woman should be enjoying her sexuality and she should know how to prevent pregnancy. I just don't get the guilt and shame over a normal human function or the desire to punish a woman who does have sex with pregnancy.

tldr: it's 2015: Sex is normal, pregnancy is optional, unless you are the product of a fucked-up Fundie family.
June 27, 2015
Bell_Flower
tldr: it's 2015: Sex is normal, pregnancy is optional, unless you are the product of a fucked-up Fundie family.

Religion is losing ground. As with a fireworks show, the grand finale is saved for the last. Right now, it appears as if religion is winning again. What is really happening is that religion is losing and those who are on the side of religion are digging their heels in and throwing all that they have left to throw.

There is no easy way to have an intellectual, fact based discussion with a religious nut job. If a religion was to get completely erased from everyone's memory and people had to rewrite it, a completely different belief system would be written. If science was to get completely wiped out and people had to rewrite it, we would certainly arrive at the same exact science. There is a proof to this. Many different regions existed and they worked in many different ways. Many scientific studies existed and most of them arrived at the same conclusion. Example: Math was math, whether is was in an Ancient China or weather it was in the Ancient Greece. Two plus two was always four and still is.

Religion, as history shows, was strongly against science. Why? Because it is through the science that power of those who benefited from religion could be, would be and ultimately was challenged.
June 27, 2015
Pro-natalism at it's finest - breeders gunna breed and promote the right to breed, shoving it down everyone else's throats.

Yep they probably do have nannies etc so they don't really have to do any of the hard work. Now what do you want to bet that the man she was supposed to marry is not the baby's father?
June 27, 2015
Here is an Alaska story

https://mobile.twitter.com/juliann3321/status/614837808281206784/photo/1

Like mother like daughter
June 27, 2015
I was raised in an atheist household and I lost my virginity when I was 24. So religion works how?
June 28, 2015
mistress rotwang
I was raised in an atheist household and I lost my virginity when I was 24. So religion works how?

I agree with your logic, I didn't have any kind of relations not even a boyfriend till I was 18 (the legal age of adult here), my friends who went to a religious school, was skipping school as 15/16 year olds, to have sex, drinking & smoking, all while telling their parents they where at school lying flat out about everything, tarting up in overly revealing get ups, they were inpig before 17, a few miscarriages, but two kids before 21. my other religious friend, held off till she was at least 25, first time - bam now has a kid, meanwhile, none of my atheist friends have kids, not even the ones that want them.
June 28, 2015
exile
mistress rotwang

I agree with your logic, I didn't have any kind of relations not even a boyfriend till I was 18 (the legal age of adult here), my friends who went to a religious school, was skipping school as 15/16 year olds, to have sex, drinking & smoking, all while telling their parents they where at school lying flat out about everything, tarting up in overly revealing get ups, they were inpig before 17, a few miscarriages, but two kids before 21. my other religious friend, held off till she was at least 25, first time - bam now has a kid, meanwhile, none of my atheist friends have kids, not even the ones that want them.

The more religious the household, the more likely the teenagers are to constantly hear preaching about not having sex. The endless preaching only makes it all the more forbidden and pleasurable to teenagers and most of the fundiwack variety have sex.

Main reason why I didn't have sex (although it was only the deed I avoided) is so I would never have to deal with my family refusing to let me have an abortion. It would have required impossible hoops for me. Plus, I wanted it to be special. My mother did shock me by telling me she would take me to buy birth control my senior year if I decided to become sexually active, I told her I'm abstaining. That didn't stop her from constantly digging through my personal items looking for contraband which she never found. By that time, I was one of the last remaining virgins in my school.
June 28, 2015
I was raised in a liberal household. I was given legitimate information about contraceptives and avoiding disease while not discouraged from having safe sex. I did have sex as a teenager, but because I knew what I was doing I did not get infected (with a parasite or otherwise).

It makes no sense to me to loudly proclaim that you will abstain, when there is no benefit to abstaining (given access to contraceptives and options to reduce the risk of disease transmission) if you aren't naturally inclined toward celibacy. All it does is lead to failure to keep the promise, guilt, seeking public absolution: rinse and repeat. It's a pathological approach to sex which is bound to lead to exactly the sort of outcome we see with Bristol.
June 28, 2015
My mom put me on birth control at 17 (I was turning into Satan whenever I was premenstrual smiling smiley ). I lost my virginity at 23. Honestly, I just didn't trust any of the young, immature goobers available in my dating pool with something so personal. It took a while to become friends and gain enough trust with my first serious boyfriend for me to feel comfortable enough.

Sex was never a forbidden thing when I was growing up. I was given space and autonomy to make decisions that felt right to me. I wonder if parents FORBIDDING sex like some do takes away from their kids' autonomy and makes them more inclined to make stupid decisions just to rebel.
June 28, 2015
mistress rotwang

I was not raised exactly atheist, but I did grow up without religion and my parents did not go to church themselves and never made us go either. Here is how religion works. Backwards. If a person is constantly told there is something that they absolutely are not allowed to do, depending on the person, they may want to it more. We all know that war on drugs created more drug users. Abstinence only education created high rates of teen pregnancy. It is also a proven fact that when teens are given an option to use birth control and are not constantly shamed for being human, they usually abstain from sex longer.

They say that a beaten down dog is the one that usually bites. A dog that is always involved with a loving owner is the one that is the nicest.
June 28, 2015
creativelycf
Yep they probably do have nannies etc so they don't really have to do any of the hard work.

That is correct.

And don't think for one minute that Bristol Palin is working double-shifts at the Pizza Hut to make ends meet for her illegitimate children. Not happening.
June 28, 2015
StudioFiftyFour
creativelycf
Yep they probably do have nannies etc so they don't really have to do any of the hard work.

That is correct.

And don't think for one minute that Bristol Palin is working double-shifts at the Pizza Hut to make ends meet for her illegitimate children. Not happening.

No, she's not. Because she was getting paid $262K/engagement to preach abstinence and promote her brand of hypocrisy across America. This is why shit like her and Teen Mom are dangerous. Every teenage girl that gets knocked up and keeps the baby isn't going to get paid $75K/year and get People Magazine cover stories like the ones on MTV or get paid a quarter of a million to be a speaker. She doesn't even need her mother's money to hire the nannies, to buy a nice house in which to raise her children, to pay for top pre- and neonatal care (though she's 24, so she still gets to be on her mother's insurance, which due to being a former governor, is the top tier), and to avoid the daily drudgery and stress of raising children as a single moo.

My best friend was 19 when she got pregnant and she currently works around the clock to her detriment to make ends meet because she gets zero support from the kid's father and all of her family has moved out of state (plus the fact that other aid is out of reach because she's a national not a citizen and she can't afford the cost to get her citizenship despite the fact that she's lived her since she was 4). And this is when she was a legal adult with a high school diploma and some college under her belt. She could use a $262K paycheck for a one-time speaking engagement. She's not a hypocrite and is one of the kindest people on Earth, so she certainly deserves it more than fucking Bristol Palin.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
June 28, 2015
mistress rotwang

My house was spiritual but most definitely NOT breeder Christian. In fact it was a hodgepodge of beliefs and lots of books.

My first kiss was at 21, the sex not until I was 27.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login