Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Moo protest in Tampa"

Posted by cfdavep 
"Moo protest in Tampa"
July 01, 2015
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/07/01/facebook-post-critical-baby-wearing/29552653/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=usatoday-newstopstories

A moo went into some store with her five YEAR old in a baybee sling and someone took a pic and posted it on social media; inciting a "24 cow protest." I can understand someone being pissed to have their pic posted on social media looking idiotic and the best thing probably is ignore it until people move on, which is quicky. But is weird though that sproggie was carried like that even though kid could walk. The kid was demanding bracelets on one hand, and then insisting she was too sick to walk into the store.
Re: "Moo protest in Tampa"
July 01, 2015
Moos loved to be outraged when they're called out on their crappy parenting, or idiotic behavior. A 5 year old should be walking in the mall, not carried. While I wouldn't have photographed the moo and shared it on FB, I can understand why the employee would have done it. I know a moo who was carrying her 5 year old daughters, because the kids were manipulative, controlling, and nasty little beasts.

Glad this will never be me.
Re: "Moo protest in Tampa"
July 02, 2015
She's out in public, so there's no expectation of privacy, moo or not. She needs to GTFOI. :bedmadelie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login