Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Police not arresting thieving welfare moo at Walmart

Posted by cfdavep 
Police not arresting thieving welfare moo at Walmart
July 10, 2015
https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/cops-surprising-reaction-to-mom-daughter-123747691597.html

I guess this is how people will deal with the stupid from now on. Moo has SIX kids. Her and oldest kid steal the basics from Wally-world and cop gives them pretty much a free pass. Moo and six kids are living in a CAR.
Re: Police not arresting thieving welfare moo at Walmart
July 10, 2015
And the H drowned? smile rolling left righteyes2

I read the link re that story, it didn't say much, so I will reserve judgement.

No wait - maybe a little ~

As I said in the 'forced to live in the woods' thread - I was in Scouts, I'm sure many people here were or sim, and I know there are many avid campers and outdoors folk here too.

Well, maybe that's why we know our limitations ~

I cannot believe people can be so stupid. And of course there was the all the recent 4th of July hijinks, I mean maimings and deaths, topped off with the guy who said 'Fuck the Alligator' and then got eaten by said Alligator.

Well, I guess Mama here is now getting plenty of camping experience, in her broke down car.

I hope the radio still works and their favorite Children of the Corn Bible Thumpin AM broadcast will play Dueling Banjos in their honor.
July 10, 2015
She has six kids, she can't afford to feed, shelter, or clothe them? Sounds like those kids need to be taken away and live in foster homes until Moo can get herself together.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
July 11, 2015
Great. There's a phone number at the end of the article so that readers worldwide can all donate to the famblee, too.

The article mentions other "do-gooder" police buying stuff for shoplifters. I think they missed that story we had on here in the last few months about some policeman buying stuff for some famblee--I kind of forgot the story.

It says the police are working with local social services to get moo and brats on the rolls. No mention of whether the moo had made any effort at all to acquire social service help on her own. I have to wonder if she didn't try, and if that's why the article writer "conveniently" forgot to mention about asking that question? Instead, we're fed a sob story that provides very little information.

And once again, no mention of Drowned Duh having any life insurance. Despite having a litter.
July 11, 2015
My moo was soooo opposed to welfare of any sort she would rather the rest of us suffered in silence than speak up and ask for help. When I was about 25, she baldly lied to my face...
When my sister had her first kid and was whining about expenses I told her to get on WIC, thinking it was poor planning.
My moo lied to me, "Oh I wish these services had been available when you kids were young, it would have helped so much!"
Well WIC has been in place since '72, I was born in '78. I even remember riding in the underside of the cart, on eye level with the milk and its pricing, some of which said WIC right next to it! I remember my moo picking ANY other milk brand than the "welfare" milk, so I'm not sure why she tried to lie to my face.
Gaslighting, rewrite history. I was so befuddled I said nothing, because as gaslighting is designed to do, I was doubting my memories.

Homeless moo might really be "too proud" to accept a handout, preferring to steal, as if the taxpayers weren't paying for it either way...smile rolling left righteyes2

Oh, and my sister went on to shoot out kid after kid in regular succession, so I guess it wasn't poor planning, it was bleeding the beast and whining about the situation she deliberately chose. I shoulda never opened my mouth.:d'oh
July 11, 2015
Yeah, there was a story some months back about a Moo who was driving around with her loaf not in a car seat and, rather than charge her with something like neglect or endangerment, the cops not only let her off the hook, but bought her a fuckin' car seat.

I can't seem to find it, but there was an article on Listverse shortly after the car seat story that discussed officers who went out of their way to do shit like buy people groceries who were caught stealing them. And guess what? Every single person on that list was a breeder. You think for one second anyone would help or give a fuck about an unchilded person caught stealing eggs because they're too broke to buy them? If a CFer was poor, living in their car and stealing from WalMart, you think for one moment a cop would "just see her/him as a person who was going through a really difficult time?"

Noooope! Their asses would be locked up and charged to the fullest extent of the law. They'd care even less if it was a single, unchilded man. Even if it's not just someone shoplifting because they can - if it was someone genuinely down on their luck caught stealing some 25-cent ramen, they'd get the book thrown at them if they didn't have kids. Do not reward breeder criminal activity because they'll keep on doing it! You cannot be the knight in shining armor to breeders because they WILL take advantage of any and all kindness and loopholes.
July 12, 2015
Cambion
They'd care even less if it was a single, unchilded man. Even if it's not just someone shoplifting because they can - if it was someone genuinely down on their luck caught stealing some 25-cent ramen, they'd get the book thrown at them if they didn't have kids.

There is so much truth to this it is unreal. And I know personally. I've said before my brother is severely mentally ill. At the time, he was un-medicated (much like now, but that's a whole other post), damn close to homeless, and broke - despite having a job.

He stole, from Satan's Discount Store, 2 packages of plastic silverware, and some food that I don't recall. Nothing major, and nothing expensive. He was prosecuted, barred from entering the store for 7 or 8 years, and thrown in jail for months.

But he was an unchilded man, not a poor pitiful widdle moooo.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
July 12, 2015
Wait a second here.... shoplifting is a crime. If a policeman has reason to believe that a person has shoplifted, doesn't he have an obligation to make a lawful arrest? Isn't it a dereliction of duty to not make an arrest?

If he's not going to arrest suspected criminals... what exactly is the point of having a police force?

And as for the cops who are buying stuff for shoplifters.... saying 'wtf'

Let me get this straight... we're paying taxes, those taxes pay the police salaries, and the police spend their money buying stuff for the people who are stealing from businesses? Businesses who by the way pass the cost of theft onto their honest consumers?

I'm sorry guys, I feel like I'm living in a dystopian society. :smn

Cops buying stuff for thieves... :eyebrows What's next? Will they take suspected murderers out for a lobster dinner?!?
July 12, 2015
I guess there's some kind of bullshit belief that, if a parent commits a crime, they must be doing it for the sake of their children and, therefore, it's okay to do. Someone who steals so they themselves can eat sounds selfish compared to a Moo who steals so her kids can eat.

I bet some of these breeders aren't even that poor and they were just too stingy to spend money on stuff, so they tried to steal it. And when they got caught, the pulled the whole "boo-hoo, I'm so poor I have to shoplift for my kids" shit to try and get off the hook. Seriously, in this breeder-centric nation, do you think for one second anyone would let a Moo and her brood go hungry? Fuck the people without kids, though - they can just go starve behind a dumpster.

This sets a very bad precedent: you can commit crimes AND get rewarded for them if you have kids. And as StudioFiftyFour said, it's the honest customers who have to pay for the stolen goods through raised prices, all so some lardass welfare Moo with half a dozen kids can have her fuckin' chicken nuggets and eggs. IMHO, a criminal is not special just because they're a breeder. I'll even throw around one of the breeders' favorite ten-dollar words: it's discrimination in the opposite direction. If you have kids, enjoy your free stuff! If you don't have kids, let me read you your rights! Brats or not, people need to be punished for the crimes they commit.

If you have a gaggle of kids who won't have a mommy if Moo has to serve some time, well then, your ass should have thought about that before you tried stealing that television. One's kids should be an incentive to not be a fucking criminal; y'know, behave yourself so your kids don't have to go to foster care.
July 12, 2015
Cambion
I guess there's some kind of bullshit belief that, if a parent commits a crime, they must be doing it for the sake of their children and, therefore, it's okay to do. Someone who steals so they themselves can eat sounds selfish compared to a Moo who steals so her kids can eat.

Cambion,

You're absolutely right. If you or I shoplifted from Walmart, we'd be hauled off to jail. No sympathy.

Let me also add that I suppose prosecutors should have, maybe, some element of personal judgement in how far they want to go with charging a person with a crime.

I don't see any reason why police should be given that same element, however.

If some violent breeder kicks my door in at 3am, I want the cops coming armed and ready to make an arrest. I don't want to engage in a debate as to whether or not said breeder has good reason to kick my door in and take my stuff.
July 13, 2015

“I could take the easy way out and send them to live with my mom, but I’m not going to do that. They’re the reason I live,” said Robinson.

WHAT. A. SELFISH. WHORECOW.

So she could send her kids to live with their grandmother where they would have a roof over their heads and probably shoes on their feet, but she is a selfish pig turd!!!

This woman CHOOSES for her kids to be homeless. My mom often complains that I only give charity to animal causes.
Well, this woman is why.

WHORECUNT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. And don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby."
- The wisdom of the late Michael Jackson
"The mother of the year should be a sterilized woman with two adopted children." - Paul Ehrlich
July 13, 2015
The kyds should be taken away and the mother arrested.
The charges: Theft, failing to provide the necessities of life and child endangerment.

Also, in this case, wouldn't the police have an obligation to call CPS?
July 13, 2015
creativelycf
The kyds should be taken away and the mother arrested.
The charges: Theft, failing to provide the necessities of life and child endangerment.

Also, in this case, wouldn't the police have an obligation to call CPS?

They do have an obligation. They also have an obligation to arrest those who are breaking the law in plain view.

Somehow this is all going out the window and police forces are becoming law unto themselves.
July 13, 2015
Yeah I'll help the cow. I will personally pay to permanently sterilize the bitch. Little late now.
I despise these phony noble walking scatos who hide behind children. Everyone thinks these f;ing morons are so noble, so dedicated. And no one considers the children and what the piece of shit subjects them to.
lousy damn sow.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 13, 2015
StudioFiftyFour

I'm sorry guys, I feel like I'm living in a dystopian society. :smn

Cops buying stuff for thieves... :eyebrows What's next? Will they take suspected murderers out for a lobster dinner?!?

No, Burger King: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/23/dylann-roof-burger-king_n_7645216.html

Think the cops would pay my rent if I asked nicely? smile rolling left righteyes2

July 13, 2015
keeper of traken
Think the cops would pay my rent if I asked nicely? smile rolling left righteyes2

No.

This is not a rant against the police, but speaking in pure generalities... cops are very traditional. They're very "famblee-friendly." They're always looking to "save" people... and most of the time, only certain kinds of people. At best, they're indifferent toward people like us.

Childfree, single, male... these aren't particularly friendly demographics for cops. Throw minorities in there among some cops in certain communities. Breeder, married, female... cops are more forgiving to these folks.

I'm not saying that a childed woman will walk away scot-free from a murder allegation. But the "I stole a loaf of bread to feed my hungry child!" excuse will get a breeder woman a lot farther than ANY excuse any non-breeder makes following the commission of any crime.

Don't think for one moment that the cops are going to look the other way when YOU shoplift. YOU will be in handcuffs and in the back of a squad car headed for the county jail.

Most disturbing is that they're buying stuff for known thieves. This flies in the face of just about every oath the police are sworn to... but I guess we just throw that out the window when it makes for a good breeder-pleasin' local news story.
July 13, 2015
S54 I was going to say kind of the same thing, that some occupations are more "into having families" than others and law enforcement is one of the more breederific ones. I have observed that the military, food service industry, construction trades, oil industry, auto industry, are like that too (correct me if I am wrong) I think it would be interesting to see what industries are friendly to the child free but I sometimes cannot believe that I see for example, doctors, who don't have much time, have children.

With the above, I say this because a lot of time on the news or on a show, I hear "gotta keep my job because there's another one on the way". My first thought is: Don't they have pills to keep that from happening?
July 14, 2015
mr. neptune
S54 I was going to say kind of the same thing, that some occupations are more "into having families" than others and law enforcement is one of the more breederific ones. I have observed that the military, food service industry, construction trades, oil industry, auto industry, are like that too (correct me if I am wrong) I think it would be interesting to see what industries are friendly to the child free but I sometimes cannot believe that I see for example, doctors, who don't have much time, have children.

With the above, I say this because a lot of time on the news or on a show, I hear "gotta keep my job because there's another one on the way". My first thought is: Don't they have pills to keep that from happening?

I think most industries are breeder friendly, but police and military especially. I'm not sure what the draw is, but a huge percentage of these professions are made up of LifeScripters. I don't know why parents would want to take part in professions with a higher risk of injury and death, but, whatever.
July 14, 2015
StudioFiftyFour

Childfree, single, male... these aren't particularly friendly demographics for cops. Throw minorities in there among some cops in certain communities. Breeder, married, female... cops are more forgiving to these folks.
Yep, there are certainly biases. It's a lot easier to get out of a ticket if you are an attractive woman, or a moo/grandmoo type, probably a duh too. When I get stopped and they ask where I am going I tell them to babysit my niece or to bring my mom to the doctor, etc. I haven't gotten a ticket in years. I tend to speed a bit and there was a period of time I got tickets, I hadn't learned to play the game yet.

One time I was involved in an accident, I was coming from work and had borrowed my mother's car which was a Caddy with some patriotic shit on it. I looked like a soccer moo with the conservative attire I had to wear for my job. The cops told me they "knew" the accident wasn't my fault. (It wasn't but they didn't know that for sure.) The other person was a minority and they barely took a statement and kind of waved them off. I'm not sure if I would have gotten a pass if I was driving a sports car or had a Darwin fish on the car.
July 14, 2015
blondie
One time I was involved in an accident, I was coming from work and had borrowed my mother's car which was a Caddy with some patriotic shit on it. I looked like a soccer moo with the conservative attire I had to wear for my job. The cops told me they "knew" the accident wasn't my fault. (It wasn't but they didn't know that for sure.) The other person was a minority and they barely took a statement and kind of waved them off. I'm not sure if I would have gotten a pass if I was driving a sports car or had a Darwin fish on the car.

That fish could be mistaken for a Jesus fish.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 15, 2015
StudioFiftyFour
I think most industries are breeder friendly, but police and military especially. I'm not sure what the draw is, but a huge percentage of these professions are made up of LifeScripters. I don't know why parents would want to take part in professions with a higher risk of injury and death, but, whatever.

Guaranteed, rather recession-proof food source. Remember that post about not feeding wild animals, because they breed?

It therefore attracts breeders. The police or military spouse works long hours, which fits neatly into a breeder's view of marriage; spouse is supposed to contribute genetic material to make brats, but is to spend most of the time working in order to pay for the lifestyle.

Add posthumous benefits and a tendency of cops to take care of other cops' families, opportunities for attention-whoring while "raising awareness" or "offering support" + long and frequently erratic work hours, which means lots of opportunity for bitching about being a de facto single parent = breeder bonanza.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
Guess I should hit up Petsmart and steal some things for my "needy" cats then. Maybe they'll take pity on me and pay for the loot. :crz
July 21, 2015
trance formation usa
Guess I should hit up Petsmart and steal some things for my "needy" cats then. Maybe they'll take pity on me and pay for the loot. :crz

naw if you do that, they'll just think your an irresponsible pet owner, and or neglecting/starving your kitties, end result regardless of children present, pets get taken away to a shelter.

i've thought about this one many times when i couldn't afford to eat for months on end, the hard truth was, if i said i couldn't afford to feed my pets, someone would more likely dob me into an animal shelter than offer to help feed my pets, those times i didn't eat, my cats still got fed -a cheaper brand, but fed, and when the cheaper brand made them sick, i paid for the vet medicine and the dearer brand, and just cut back on how much water and electricity i used to make my bills as small as possible to compromise.

but if this was a kid we were talking about, oh lordy the amount of gofundme or charity's I'd likely be handed, just so precious dosent have to go without its iPhone or something.
July 31, 2015
As I suspected, police and firefighters are not even in the top 10 dangerous professions. A lot of them are farming and fishing and construction:

1. Logging workers
2. Fishers and related fishing workers
3. Aircraft pilot and flight engineers
4. Roofers
5. Structural iron and steel workers
6. Refuse and recyclable material collectors
7. Electrical power-line installers and repairers
8. Drivers/sales workers and truck drivers
9. Farmers, ranchers, and other agricultural managers
10. Construction laborers

But you know what, except for airline pilots, all of these are rife with breeders.

Oh, I take that back, isn't is possible for an airline pilot to have 2 families because they travel back and forth to them, with one not knowing about the other?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login