Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breastapo attention-whoring backfiresthumbs upwink

Posted by screaming sausage 
Breastapo attention-whoring backfiresthumbs upwink
July 28, 2015
A few weeks ago a British moo popped up on a Facebook Breastapo propaganda group to whine about how she had been breastfeeding in Primark when a security guard ordered her to stop beefing, and that when she refused he physically pulled the sprog from her. The post got shared thousands of times, it got covered by several national newspapers and websites, and moo got lots of udder rubs.

Eventually Primark made a statement to say they took allegations of assault very seriously and would be making an investigation at the store concerned. Unfortunately for Martyr Moo this involved them taking a look at the CCTV footage... and finding out that she had made the whole thing up.

Moo probably assumed she'd end up getting an apology, lots of sympathy and a free Primark voucher, rather than end up being charged with attempting to pervert the course of justice:

Primark breastfeeding assault claim mum to face charges
Re: Brestapo attention-whoring backfiresthumbs upwink
July 28, 2015
This smelt like sour milk the first time it came to light - I knew she was talking bullshit.

Seriously, what person in their right mind would go near leaky udders?

I'm just glad she's being charged - that guard could've lost his job all because moo moo wanted udder rubs and sympathy and free stuff from Primark.
July 28, 2015
I strongly suspect she was after free stuff from Primark- we all know how much breeders feel entitled to discounts, freebies and other privileges. We also know how cheap they can be- even at places like Primark, where stuff is cheap to begin with.

I wonder how many breeders who buy Primark's suspiciously cheap children's clothing spare a thought for the children who allegedly get paid 60p an hour to make the clothes... I guess It's Different When It's Your Own... winking smiley
July 28, 2015
screaming sausage
I wonder how many breeders who buy Primark's suspiciously cheap children's clothing spare a thought for the children who allegedly get paid 60p an hour to make the clothes... I guess It's Different When It's Your Own... winking smiley

You need a thropy for such a well put phrasethumbs upup:beer
Bet they never think about the irony of it.
Re: Breastapo attention-whoring backfiresthumbs upwink
July 28, 2015
Well, if we've learned anything from the "CF brother not contributing to kyds-only gift grab" thread, it's that breeders only care about their own kyds.

The moo in that letter was getting all uppity about less fortunate chyldren being showered with gifts while her kyds get ignored by the well-off CF brother.

I can't think of at least 5 women who had kyds despite not liking anyone else's.

Breeders want cheap - or better yet, free - stuff for them and their brood, without a thought to anyone else, because they're under this delusion that they 'deserve' it. Delusions like that are why chancers like leaky moo always make false claims against innocent people in the hopes that the outrage will result in freebies.
July 28, 2015
She's 28 with 4 kids (by how many men, it unfortunately didn't say) and probably broke as a joke. What does an honest person do? Get off their ass and find a job. What does an entitled gimme-grabbing breeder do because bayyyyyybeeeees? This.

"If your parenting didn't make him a sociopath the lack of it did." -Jessica Jones
Tit-feeding moo charged
July 29, 2015
So, moo claims security guard grabs baybee while it received de majikal titty juice, carried if off saying "if you want your baby back, follow me".

Primark (klassy) deny the event happened

Original story

Now moo charged with Perverting the Course of Justice - basically lying about the guard assaulting her.

Moo busted

Haw Haw :yeah
Re: Tit-feeding moo charged
July 29, 2015
Moo looks dirty and unkempt in those photos. Couldn't she have washed and fixed her hair for the photos? What is it with moos and skimpy tank tops? She looks a greasy faced, dirty, unkempt, fat mess. two faces puking

It's about time they start to legally charge all these moos and duhs who lie about, and shame people on social media, because they want udder rubs or free stuff. Destroying people's reputations because you have the gimme gimme gimme disease is unacceptable. Let this be an example, and a lesson to future greedy breeders.

Hope she'll spend 6 months in jail and pay a huge fine to the guard.
July 29, 2015
I think Pr*mark should defend its reputation, go and get the moooooo.

@ Peace: she doesn't look only greasy faced, dirty etc. She also looks much older
than 28.
July 29, 2015
Peace
What is it with moos and skimpy tank tops?

They cost just £1.50 in Primark? winking smiley
July 29, 2015
screaming sausage
Peace
What is it with moos and skimpy tank tops?

They cost just £1.50 in Primark? winking smiley

I just looked at their webpage. Primark looks like the British version of Target: cheaply made, low priced, trendy clothes in synthetic fabrics that smell of petrochemicals. I get all itchy and bumpy just looking at their wares.

Maybe if moo actually worked at a paying job instead of working on her back, she could afford better clothes and shampoo.
July 29, 2015
DailyFail
Mrs Starmer said she chased after the man - described as a 5ft 10in Asian - as he strode off with Paige, and wrestled her out of his arms before leaving the store and reporting the incident to police.

This fails the sniff test. 5'10" Asian man? While not impossible, there are not very many Asian men of that height. But, let's say this was true. This man would be distinct and would likely be known by employees and would have been seen on CCTV. I have a suspicion this moo has lost her mind and is simply seeing things.
July 29, 2015
The bullshit detector went off for me too.

Ok, just suppose the guard has pryed the maggot off the saggy udders and walked off, one would guess that lying moo would go totally apeshit/mama bear on his arse, making a huge racket, shouting paedophile etc. so where are all the witnesses chiming in with their view?

I would say the guard should sue her for libel but as I suspect she is a welfare moo the best he'd get is the brat.
July 29, 2015
Techie- Primark have confirmed that none of the staff at that store fitted Moo's description. She fabricated everything, all the way up to a fictional security guard...

Peace
I just looked at their webpage. Primark looks like the British version of Target: cheaply made, low priced, trendy clothes in synthetic fabrics that smell of petrochemicals. I get all itchy and bumpy just looking at their wares.

They're actually Irish but have spread all over Western Europe and are now heading to the US (you have been warned) but you're not far off- they basically churn out on-trend items and copies of catwalk outfits (from their sweatshops), pile 'em high and sell 'em cheap in their terrifyingly huge and crowded stores.

The quality actually isn't terrible and they're rated by many fashionistas but it's still not a place to go for stylish, made-to-last stuff. They're popular with teenagers but also with moos wanting cheap baby clothes- and who don't really care to ask themselves why the clothes are so cheap and how little the factory workers must be getting paid. Granted it's hard to find 100% fair trade clothing but one place you certainly won't find it is Primark. I also hate the kind of wasteful, disposable fashion culture they promote but plenty of people seem to love buying a new outfit for every night out and they flock to Primark in their droves.

They also proudly welcome breastfeeding moos so fuck 'em angry flipping off
July 29, 2015
My mother accused me of buying new clothes only when shit started falling off my arse.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 31, 2015
Not that any of us are fans of the TSA but here's a US incident:

TSA: Mother's Complaints of Screening Unfounded

http://www.wlos.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/tsa-mothers-complaints-screening-unfounded-22131.shtml#.VbuyrflsnIW

ASHEVILLE, N.C. -- The TSA has reviewed security footage from Asheville Regional Airport and says a complaint by a mother flying with her 8-month-old son is unfounded.

On Wednesday, the TSA said via email that the video of Caley Kukla's security screening shows it only took 12 minutes -- not 45 as she claimed and that she was not screened multiple times.

Over the weekend, Kukla said security agents targeted her after a bottle of breast milk failed a density screening test. The TSA says proper procedures were followed.

“Professionalism, integrity and accountability are essential in carrying out our mission as a counterterrorism agency," Regional TSA Spokesperson Mark Howell said via email. "TSA maintains a rigorous code of conduct for all of our employees and pursues appropriate accountability for violators of ethical standards and the law.”

Kukla told News 13 she flew out of Asheville Regional Airport back to her home in Jupiter, Fla., and was detained for 45 minutes while TSA agents scanned and re-scanned the gear she brings for her son including two bottles of breast milk.

“Review of closed circuit television footage showed no evidence of misconduct by TSA employees at Asheville Regional Airport. CCTV also confirmed that the interaction with this passenger lasted 12 minutes, not 45 as previously reported,” Howell said.

Kukla's Allegiant flight to Ft. Lauderdale was set to depart at 10:11 a.m., and she arrived at the TSA screening at 9:43 a.m. TSA recommends passengers always arrive at least 90 minutes ahead of their scheduled flight departure.

This is why I'm in favour of cameras in public places! They should prosecute this woman for fraudulent charges. The agents involved, could have taken a serious hit to their careers.

Does anyone else find it inappropriately funny, that the woman's name is Kukla and that she's from Jupiter? waving hellolarious

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
July 31, 2015
Why is it that moos are so idiotically sensitive about their tits, their tit-milk, etc. etc., expecting special concessions and everything else? Is it BECAUSE They know they are about to take advantage of the situation, and try to cash in on it for money and attention-whoring benefits?

Moos should be busy raising their children, and stop causing trouble for people who are just trying to do their jobs. Even though the security guard in the first moo's story was fictitious, didn't she think that the store would figure that out? How effing stupid does someone have to be? Really. I can't even with these bitches... angry smiley
Of course the sainted Moo never lies....
August 24, 2015
Primark calls bullshit on Moo's beefing discrimination story

Lying bitch Moo has been in court today over it.

So maybe all those butthurt beefers will think twice before going whinging to the papers now with their exaggerated stories about how nasty shops and restaurants stop them from whipping their udders out?

Some Moos will do anything for five minutes of fame.
Re: Of course the sainted Moo never lies....
August 24, 2015
If a store or restaurant or other place of business doesn't want some breeder bitch wasting space beefing their brats, that's their prerogative and complete right. The unbelievable entitlement to demand and throw tantrums (aka, "nurse-ins") to get their way is beyond the pale. And to wrap it all up as a "feminism" issue just tears it.

Ever notice the only ones who low and bleat the loudest about beefing anywhere they please and maternity leave and other moo issues that benefit only moos and nobody else are the Suburban Middle-Upper Class White Women with No Real Problems? They bitch and stage nurse-ins at stores that exercise their right to remove somebody who is only taking up space when these stupid cunts have their soccer moo vans and suburban assault vehicles decked out with home entertainment systems because Pod(kopayeva) forbid Czneauphlaïk have to learn to sit quietly and not do anything for a five-minute drive. Why are they unable to sit in there and titfeed? And, you know, run errands around the kid's feeding schedule? It's wholly unnecessary to plop down in the middle of a Target or take up a seat at a bookstore to beef.

Of course, you make this suggestion and they'll bleat, "Poor women who don't have cars can't do that!" Bitchcunt, you don't give a fuck about poor or nonwhite women; don't use them as a prop for your personal cause. Poor women are too damn busy to have the time to sit down and beef in the middle of a store or have the leisure time to sit in Starbucks or Barnes & Noble all day.

Same principle goes for maternity leave. Yeah, I'm going to take any arguments for paid maternity leave from the subset of moos who are most likely to become SHAMS or are otherwise in a decent position to take time off seriously. You want paid maternity leave, then your job is not guaranteed upon return. Want your job guaranteed upon return, then no paid personal life choice leave. Or maybe get your heads out of your own collective asses and maybe reword the shit to support paid extended leave for everybody where it cannot be denied for any reason so if one person wants to get paid leave for having a fucking kid, then another person gets the same paid leave to travel or take care of a family member. These stupid cunts never think about the bigger picture. Okay, you got your paid maternity leave, but now your kid or husband has cancer and you're begging everybody to donate the little bit of paid leave they're granted in a year so you can take more paid time off for an actual issue because far too late you realized that all those guarantees you ensured you got for being a moo don't extend to when there's an actual need for extended paid leave. You're hemorrhaging money, insurance has decided they're not going to pay anymore, and you've taken so much time off to care for your sick family member that your job is now in jeopardy.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Re: Of course the sainted Moo never lies....
August 24, 2015
paragon schnitzophonic
Ever notice the only ones who low and bleat the loudest about beefing anywhere they please and maternity leave and other moo issues that benefit only moos and nobody else are the Suburban Middle-Upper Class White Women with No Real Problems? They bitch and stage nurse-ins at stores that exercise their right to remove somebody who is only taking up space when these stupid cunts have their soccer moo vans and suburban assault vehicles decked out with home entertainment systems because Pod(kopayeva) forbid Czneauphlaïk have to learn to sit quietly and not do anything for a five-minute drive. Why are they unable to sit in there and titfeed? And, you know, run errands around the kid's feeding schedule? It's wholly unnecessary to plop down in the middle of a Target or take up a seat at a bookstore to beef.

Of course, you make this suggestion and they'll bleat, "Poor women who don't have cars can't do that!" Bitchcunt, you don't give a fuck about poor or nonwhite women; don't use them as a prop for your personal cause. Poor women are too damn busy to have the time to sit down and beef in the middle of a store or have the leisure time to sit in Starbucks or Barnes & Noble all day.

Same principle goes for maternity leave. Yeah, I'm going to take any arguments for paid maternity leave from the subset of moos who are most likely to become SHAMS or are otherwise in a decent position to take time off seriously. You want paid maternity leave, then your job is not guaranteed upon return. Want your job guaranteed upon return, then no paid personal life choice leave. Or maybe get your heads out of your own collective asses and maybe reword the shit to support paid extended leave for everybody where it cannot be denied for any reason so if one person wants to get paid leave for having a fucking kid, then another person gets the same paid leave to travel or take care of a family member. These stupid cunts never think about the bigger picture. Okay, you got your paid maternity leave, but now your kid or husband has cancer and you're begging everybody to donate the little bit of paid leave they're granted in a year so you can take more paid time off for an actual issue because far too late you realized that all those guarantees you ensured you got for being a moo don't extend to when there's an actual need for extended paid leave. You're hemorrhaging money, insurance has decided they're not going to pay anymore, and you've taken so much time off to care for your sick family member that your job is now in jeopardy.

So true. Not only do they not care about non-moos, they don't even really care about other moos who aren't of their class. The whole maternity leave thing perpetuates a two tier system here in Europe. Who does your work while you're away? A temp. And what is her job security and what are her benefits...?Hint: they are not on par with the permanent employee's.
August 25, 2015
paragon_schnitzophonic
Bitchcunt, you don't give a fuck about poor or nonwhite women; don't use them as a prop for your personal cause. Poor women are too damn busy to have the time to sit down and beef in the middle of a store or have the leisure time to sit in Starbucks or Barnes & Noble all day.

They can't afford the overpriced shit coffee either.

If the moo in this article was in Primarni, I'm guessing she's probably a welfare moo on the make. I've been in there a few times, it's absolute hell on earth, chav moos and brats and pushchairs and screamers everywhere. And annoying gangs of teenage girls. The place was a shit fight, clothes all over the floor, nothing on the right hangers, how anyone does any actual shopping in there I'll never know. My best mate's teenage girl seems to manage it, it must be a teenager thing. For me the place is a sensory nightmare even without seeing any flapping udders. Oh how I love online shopping.
August 27, 2015
The children making slave wages??
I have an Indian co worker, and when that sneaker scandal broke a number of years ago he made the comment 'I blame the US."
I said 'I agree, partially, but I also blame the people in your country who breed more children than they can support or feed and so cheapen life itself that selling children into slavery becomes easy...Any commodity that is over supplied becomes cheap.'

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 28, 2015
screaming sausage
The quality actually isn't terrible and they're rated by many fashionistas but it's still not a place to go for stylish, made-to-last stuff. They're popular with teenagers but also with moos wanting cheap baby clothes- and who don't really care to ask themselves why the clothes are so cheap and how little the factory workers must be getting paid.

The problem I have with Primarni is that they don't have clothes for the more robustly-built woman (ie fat birds like me!) so I've never shopped there as they don't have anything in my size.
August 30, 2015
lurker-derp
This smelt like sour milk the first time it came to light - I knew she was talking bullshit.

Seriously, what person in their right mind would go near leaky udders?

Or want to carry a sticky shit sack?

Also, can you believe that in the UK she made up an Asian security guard? Now, maybe the store is in a neighborhood with a high percentage of Asians but, since no employee matched the description, I'm going with she is stupid as well as an attention whore.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login