Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Shark Bait

Posted by law 
Shark Bait
July 29, 2015
Two 14-year-old shitheads take their pahrunt's boat out onto the ocean off the Florida coast for a "fishing trip." The pahrunts have said that the kyds were allowed to take the boat into rivers and waterways but were not supposed to be out in the ocean.

The boat was found 67 nautical miles off the coast of Florida, capsized. The little cancer curers have not been found. Search has turned up nothing and is now on day 5 or 6 or something.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2015/7/28/boat_of_missing_teen.html
Re: Shark Bait
July 29, 2015
Is the GoFundMe up yet?:Violin

"If your parenting didn't make him a sociopath the lack of it did." -Jessica Jones
July 29, 2015
law
Two 14-year-old shitheads take their pahrunt's boat out onto the ocean off the Florida coast for a "fishing trip." The pahrunts have said that the kyds were allowed to take the boat into rivers and waterways but were not supposed to be out in the ocean.

impressive method of parenting, if they do it enough times unsupervised, they'll either die, get abducted, or become amazing independent adult minded teens, mmm.. yes except they clearly forgot that they only just became teens like a year ago, and are in that stupid, hormone driven reckless stage of life, well played parents of now likely dead offspring.
July 30, 2015
would be interesting to see what any csi turns up. fingerprints, etc.
I do agree, they are probably dead. or will be soon.
aren't there a lot of pirates operating in that area??

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

July 31, 2015
I don't know, I kind of think that kids are over-supervised these days... I grew up in Colorado, completely unsupervised, and some crazy shit like this could have happened to me. They probably lied about where they were going and this unfortunate thing happened. I don't think I blame the parents in this case, but the dumb-ass kids for doing something dangerous that they were not allowed to do. My whole life I have had a good sense of what is too dangerous and what isn't, and I'm careful about what I get myself into, but I also take calculated risks. If you are too stupid to not realize that disobeying your parents to go out into the ocean, then you get a Darwin Award.
July 31, 2015
Search to be supended:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/coast-guard-to-suspend-search-for-missing-teen-boaters-at-sunset/ar-BBlfpnN?ocid=iehp

Never an easy decision to make but reality is what it is.

I have to agree that with the fact that kids are over supervised these days. At age 14, brain is developed enough to know the danger. Problem is that because parents hover 24/7, kids act like dogs which were let off the leash for the first time in their lives. They go nuts.
August 04, 2015
aes sedai
Is the GoFundMe up yet?:Violin

500K worth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
August 04, 2015
@ navi8orgirl: I thought you were joking!
There really is a GoFundMe page!
There is no hope for them.
By now they sleep with the fishes...
August 06, 2015
The Coasties found the boat capsized. No sign of the kids or a couple of life jackets or a cooler. THe boat was gone by the time salvage crews got out (not the Coasties' job to rescue property, just people.)

It is unlikely they will be found; it took over a year and a half to discover pieces of Malaysia's flight and that is a frickin' 777.

I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
August 10, 2015
http://www.gofundme.com/perryandaustin

After raising nearly 480K, the parents called off the search.

August 10, 2015
navi8orgirl
http://www.gofundme.com/perryandaustin

After raising nearly 480K, the parents called off the search.

I'm sure they'd gladly accept more donations though!

Don't know how true this is, but I hear the parents went ahead to Bermuda the day before and told the brats to just catch up with them later. That didn't turn out well, obviously.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
August 11, 2015
They should use the GoFundMe money to pay for the search efforts.
August 11, 2015
exile
law

impressive method of parenting, if they do it enough times unsupervised, they'll either die, get abducted, or become amazing independent adult minded teens, mmm.. yes except they clearly forgot that they only just became teens like a year ago, and are in that stupid, hormone driven reckless stage of life, well played parents of now likely dead offspring.

Stranger abductions are extremely rare. Most abductions or abuse occur at the hands of family members, family friends or other people known to the family. Stranger danger is an over - hyped myth.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login