Cat meets kids

Posted by thom_c 
Cat meets kids
July 30, 2015
Cat is not impressed

somehow i posted a double up
Re: Cat meets kids
July 31, 2015
baby goats are so dam cute, cats are awesome to, but adult goats creep me the hell out, its the eyes.

i remember seeing a video where this woman gets knocked over, and all these adorable baby goats pile up on top of her, it was sooo soo cute, bunch of bouncing, bleating puff balls:emoheart
July 31, 2015
Ha ha! That's so cute!
July 31, 2015
starbelly
Ha ha! That's so cute!

CF version of a rick roll devil with smile

Baby goats!!!!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
August 01, 2015
thom_c
CF version of a rick roll devil with smile
pretty much, you had me bracing my ass for a nasty video about children and meeting/hurting kitty's, but then it was cute goats and a cat, i was like smug "well played thom_c, well played"
August 01, 2015
Now I want kids! grinning smiley
At least this type of kids grinning smiley
August 01, 2015
I really, really want a hoppy baby goat (or two). :jump
August 01, 2015
Don't forget Fainting Goats! These are too cute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we9_CdNPuJg
August 01, 2015
barbur
I really, really want a hoppy baby goat (or two). :jump

Me too!

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
August 01, 2015
screaming sausage
Don't forget Fainting Goats! These are too cute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we9_CdNPuJg

I'm goated /pun

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 02, 2015
Raising goats is what I do for a living....

Best. Life. Ever.
August 03, 2015
Kids (you know, goat kids) are adorable. And that cat was being quite kind and patient. smiling smiley Thanks for posting this!
August 03, 2015
Baby goats. Hardly anything beats them in the cute department. Wish I could jump around like that.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 04, 2015
twocents
Wish I could jump around like that.
you and me both twocents grinning smiley
August 08, 2015

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login