Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo pissed at thwarted PNA attempt; lil' sizzler survives

Posted by aes sedai 
Moo pissed at thwarted PNA attempt; lil' sizzler survives
August 01, 2015
Since we're well into li'l sizzler season, I stumbled up on this gem and just and to share it. I don't think I've seen worse acting than this stupid moo. As soon as the cops confronted her about this she went into an off-off-off-off-off-off-Broadway production of flailing arms and crocodile tears. When people are truly devastated, don't they start sobbing uncontrollably, with their bodies becoming weak enough to need to sit or squat (in the absence of a chair) to get it all together? At least that's my experience when I've felt truly devastated and when I've watched other people who had reached that level of grief. When she got the call about my father's death, my mother instantly collapsed in a chair, heaved sobs and was unable to walk. Shouldn't the reaction to (almost) losing a child be comparable? This moo seems pissed enough to pick up a football and start throwing it at random windows. I'm surprised she didn't punch the camera. Maybe it's because I also happen to be an empath, but I can smell a PNA in this even from the computer screen.

Mooooooooooo I didn't know she was a-sizzlin'

"If your parenting didn't make him a sociopath the lack of it did." -Jessica Jones
Re: Moo pissed at thwarted PNA attempt; lil' sizzler survives
August 01, 2015
Those are not "I'm inconsolable" tears. Those tears are of the "I don't want to go to jail!" variety.

She'll get bailed out, pay some fines, and go on her way. A few years from now, the child will "accidentally" drown in a neighbor's pool after her parents "looked away for just one second!"
Oh, please. She's not even actually in tears; it's all for show. I cannot, for the life of me, see one tear no matter how close I look. Reminds me of certain breeders who killed their children and then pretended that they were abducted by the BHS ("bushy-haired stranger") or some unknown African-American guy. Oh they sob, whine, and whimper in front of the cameras, but there's not one actual tear (ex. Susan Smith).
August 01, 2015
Even more strange that she had her teenage daughter and "others" with her. I'm surprised only the mother was arrested because really any other adults or older teens (IMO) who were with her also should have known they shouldn't go shopping for an hour and leave the baby in the hot car all that time. I just don't believe that an entire party of shoppers forgot that child. One parent or caretaker in a hurry, maybe, several people, some of whom had to be in the back seat with the child, nope. It was inconvenient to bring her inside for whatever reason so they left her there, I'll bet.
August 01, 2015
StudioFiftyFour
Those are not "I'm inconsolable" tears. Those tears are of the "I don't want to go to jail!" variety.

She'll get bailed out, pay some fines, and go on her way. A few years from now, the child will "accidentally" drown in a neighbor's pool after her parents "looked away for just one second!"

Or freeze come little popsicle season.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 02, 2015
Wow. I agree this kid was not left by accident. What was the thinking going on behind this?? Nobody can be so oblivious as to not notice the shit-storm that's been going on over leaving kids in hot cars, so moo, or at least one of the party, should have been aware of the consequences.
Perhaps they thought they'd only be in the store a short while (no excuse, however), but then they fart around in there for an hour with little thought to the kid roasting in the parking lot.
Perhaps moo is abusive and neglectful, but the story mentions a teen kid that was with her. Usually with moos like this, they favor the younger kids and scapegoat the older kids. They like to put up a front of being a loving mawm until the spawn betrays them by having their own personality.
Seems to me like this was just stupid laziness. Moo didn't want to deal with a baby in the store, so left it in the car even though it could die. Sounds like psychopathy to me.
August 03, 2015
While I don't think the moo is sincere, I don't think anybody but the moo and duh are responsible for the kid (and yes, if the duh is also responsible even if not there for leaving his child with an attempted murderer) so I'm not going to blame any other passengers in the car. They didn't breed so it isn't their job to monitor the moo AND duh, either of which fail to care for the kid are responsible.
As much as I think moo was faking, I also don't know that there is a "right" way to grieve. I shut down and become an unemotional blank immediately. My mother goes into a super hyper cleaning mode. So, I don't believe the whole collapse in a pool of passing out, heaving sobs and tears is a great indicator. People grieve in many different ways.
August 03, 2015
wow. I haven't see tears that fake since my cousin & I would "cry" and try and get each other in trouble.

we were 6.
August 03, 2015
evilchildlessbitch
While I don't think the moo is sincere, I don't think anybody but the moo and duh are responsible for the kid (and yes, if the duh is also responsible even if not there for leaving his child with an attempted murderer) so I'm not going to blame any other passengers in the car. They didn't breed so it isn't their job to monitor the moo AND duh, either of which fail to care for the kid are responsible.
As much as I think moo was faking, I also don't know that there is a "right" way to grieve. I shut down and become an unemotional blank immediately. My mother goes into a super hyper cleaning mode. So, I don't believe the whole collapse in a pool of passing out, heaving sobs and tears is a great indicator. People grieve in many different ways.

The courts can be responsible by blocking dubs from their brats and giving em to asshole mood & crazy fucks o the week

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 04, 2015
evilchildlessbitch

You have a point about the grieving. Come to think of it, my mother cried for that one night when she found out my father passed, then she went into obsessive cleaning mode and 25+ years later, hasn't really stopped. I guess I was just using what I'd seen in my own experience of losing someone very close to me. What is obvious in this moo, though, is that she's about as sincere as Scott Peterson when he swore up and down on every news show in existence he didn't off his wife.

Also, agreed about the other people in the car. While any one of them may have voluntarily decided to keep an extra eyeball on the kid, none of them were obligated to. Your kid, your problem.

"If your parenting didn't make him a sociopath the lack of it did." -Jessica Jones
August 04, 2015
This is like the tombstones, it's also not that rare:

Switzerland, 2014: A 16-month-old baby has died in a car in Switzerland,
after one of the parents forgot to drop it off at the nursery on the way to work.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28996755

Switzerland, 2015:
A five-year-old girl in the Swiss canton of Ticino has died after her mother left her alone in a boiling hot car.
http://www.thelocal.ch/20150722/girl-5-dies-after-mum-leaves-her-in-boiling-car
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login