Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entitlemoo on a plane

Posted by Peace 
Entitlemoo on a plane
August 03, 2015
I thought long and hard about posting this here, because it's from reddit. The original post on mumsnet was taken down, so all we have is the repost on reddit.

In short, an entitlemoo gets annoyed when a passenger dares to ask a mombie for her window seat that she paid for. When she doesn't watch moo's kid upon demand, moo gets all pissy.

The level of entitlement from this moo is amazing. Who in their right mind would expect a stranger to watch their kid? That is a lawsuit in the making. I'm glad the stranger filed a complaint against the moo, because it just might stop others from trying to take advantage of unchilded people on planes.

Methinks moo was sitting next to a CF person. bouncing and laughing

https://www.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/3fijv8/just_read_this_online/?sort=confidence
Re: Entitlemoo on a plane
August 03, 2015
On my last flight transatlantic flight I was stuck in a middle seat and there was a moo and two brats behind me. One brat was kicking the seat periodically (of course) and so I had to turn around and glare at him, at which point he would stop for an hour or so. The moo was letting the kids play video games without earphones so I had to listen to this annoying sing-song music of childish games, which I could hear even with earplugs in. And of course the kid managed to hit me on the head with something once. Just the usual, not constant enough for me to be able to make a complaint without looking like the bad guy. Grrr.
August 03, 2015
WOW, was that bitch breeder cow out of line. I hope the airline does ban her.
August 03, 2015
Peace
I thought long and hard about posting this here, because it's from reddit. The original post on mumsnet was taken down, so all we have is the repost on reddit.

In short, an entitlemoo gets annoyed when a passenger dares to ask a mombie for her window seat that she paid for. When she doesn't watch moo's kid upon demand, moo gets all pissy.

The level of entitlement from this moo is amazing. Who in their right mind would expect a stranger to watch their kid? That is a lawsuit in the making. I'm glad the stranger filed a complaint against the moo, because it just might stop others from trying to take advantage of unchilded people on planes.

Methinks moo was sitting next to a CF person. bouncing and laughing

https://www.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/3fijv8/just_read_this_online/?sort=confidence

Besides the passenger standing her ground, I am particularly delighted the filed a complaint against the entitlemoo. She needs to know there are consequences for behaving badly on a plane, especially when it impacts another passenger. I hope the airline bans her, too. Maybe she thinks twice before repeating her behavior and acts in a more reasonable manner?

I think the passenger was CF, too.
August 03, 2015
Before the post was removed on mumsnet, the mombie OP wrote this in the comments section. The reddit poster copied it, and put it in the reddit comments section:

MOOOOOO
I have only just got home so don't know what is going to happen. Rang my parents and they are so angry with me. Dad says not to say the airline name as might cause more problems for me.
My parents usually pay for my flight and have said they will not countenance booking me in with another airline. Told them they wouldn't see their grandchildren and they said they will pay for a nanny to take them over.
Sooooo tempted to ask her to change the nappy, she was wearing a white trouser suit!

Gads, what a jealous, entitled bitch. I don't see any problem with dressing nice on the plane. So what that she wore a white pantsuit?

Before all these new airline regulations and restrictions, I ALWAYS got a FREE upgrade to business or first class on an economy ticket, because I always wore a skirtsuit or pantsuit and heels for any flight travel. And, I treated the flight attendants with respect. I can't tell you how many times I sat at the front of the plane on an international flight, eating lobster and sipping champagne with white glove service on take-off, with a cheap economy ticket, while greasy looking moos and smelly senior citizens (sorry, it is the truth) sat in economy. And yes, they knew I had the upgrade, because the flight attendants would take my ticket and exchange it to a better seat right in front of them. The looks I got from them were incredible.

So moo has her parents pay for the flights? They were probably put on notice that they'd never see their grandkids if they didn't pony up the flight tickets to get them to Cyprus.

Living with her must be such a treat. smile rolling left righteyes2
August 05, 2015
If I requested and paid for a certian seat, I will be sitting there. Period.

If you're bringing your disorganized, hot mess of a life with sprogs anywhere near me on a plane (or train), I am going to completely ignore you unless you start broaching my boundaries or acting like I owe you something. I hate flying enough as it is, except for the times I can manage un upgrade to business or first class.

Deal with it.
Anonymous User
August 05, 2015
I can't take anyone who refuses to say "fuck" seriously -- at least not when they insist on calling it "the f word". What the fuck is that? Then there's the alphabet soup of Natalnyms, e.g. DD. Fucking parents and their use of coded language to establish a separatist culture. Yet another reason I can't relate to their plight. A lexicon I have zilch desire to learn.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login