Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PMYABP drunk duhd pees on disabled neighbor for complaining about his kids

Posted by ladybug2203 
http://www.timesnews.net/article/9079340/rogersville-man-allegedly-urinates-off-balcony-onto-disabled-neighbor
Getting Golden Showered in ones Golden Years? Lovely smile rolling left righteyes2
That's so disgusting!

So, he has chyldren (ie. stupid, degenerated, spoiled brats; yeah, his DNA).
He drank 17 beers (-> alcohol problem much?) and then he did what
he did in front of several witnesses.

Is there any chance that he will get on the sex offender list?
(due to indecent exposure in front of minors)
Well, he's got a delightfully punchable face, doesn't he?
now really, all the commenters and even the victim herself thinks that whipping it out in front of kyds is a bigger offense than peeing on a disabled person??? kid sees a willie, so what, half of them have one anyway, but this disabled woman was assaulted in a most insulting way, and apparently everyone thinks this is the lesser crime.
Scumbag's name is Bobby Lee...I wonder if that's really his honest-to-birth-certificate name, or if he's Robert Lee ?Either way, I can imagine General R E Lee in an afterlife somewhere, shaking his head and wishing people would quit trying to "honor his memory" by naming their hellspawn after him. Actually,I don't believe I have EVER read a news article about a latter day "Robert Lee" that *hasn't* made me picture this. Being named after a defunct Confederate general is as much a warning sign as the proverbial "serial killer names" (Wayne/Ray/Lee, some would add Alan/Allen...If you run across someone with a combination of those names-FLEE!)
The flip side - piss on the brat

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/weird-news/police-man-dumped-bowl-of-urine-on-teens-head

Police: Man dumped bowl of urine on teen's head
Mother: My son was assaulted with bodily waste

An 84-year-old Indiana man is facing charges after he allegedly dumped a bowl of urine from his second-floor balcony onto the head of a 13-year-old boy.

The Huffington Post reports Charles Weatherford was arrested after he reportedly got into an argument with the teen over smashed bricks at Weatherford's property.

The argument ended with Weatherford allegedly pouring the bowl from his balcony onto the boy, according to the HuffPo report.

rest at link

Click here to login