Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

apparently we are part of societys deterioration......

Posted by ladybug2203 
Re: apparently we are part of societys deterioration......
August 18, 2015
creativelycf
I swear this woman is a stone's throw from crazy.... That and hell bent on throwing us back into the 1950's - taking away our rights as women including the steps we have already made.

Being sheeple and following a god that doesn't obviously exist and was only 'created' for fear mongering (obviously by a sexist pig of a man) she believes 'because the almighty book said so' that women should be submissive to their husbands. No, we aren't second class citizens. WE have a right as the female of the species to make choices for ourselves and have a right to speak out.

WE also have a right not to have some sexist pig of a man *please note I do not mean all men just those who do treat their women like sh!t* control every aspect of our lives and to be miserable.

GAwd she's let him browbeat her down so far she doesn't know which way is up....

Well, religion is the excuse for many atrocities, especially against women (and female children)

WARNING: disturbing link
creativelycf
@contemplativeintrovert

Yes, not everything is meant to be followed but it seems that some people that call themselves 'christians' take it to the extreme. They live their life by the worst bits of the good book, yes, sometimes beating their wives if they do not submit. They go to church three - five nights a week, the women are forced into submissiveness and slavery at home and not allowed to work outside of it as they are also required to pop out children.

Imagine abstaining from anything and everything fun.....there's what you have some people call 'true christianity' .... or mormons waving hellolarious

Imagine, would you want to live like that? I know some of these people growing up it's all they know. I even see it around here where I live, there's Mennonites and Hutterites which are also a good example.

I couldn't live like that. I wouldn't tolerate a guy bossing me around like that and, on a lighter note, I'm one of those people that is automatically inclined to NOT do something if given a director order (outside of work of course). I love baking, for example, so I bake a lot. But if a guy ever told me to "make me ___" I wouldn't, even if I had planned to, just for that he can starve. I am such a mature person, right? angel with halo also I thought Mennonites was another word for "meninist," although, come to think of it, they both act the same.
August 18, 2015
contemplativeintrovert

I couldn't live like that. I wouldn't tolerate a guy bossing me around like that and, on a lighter note, I'm one of those people that is automatically inclined to NOT do something if given a director order (outside of work of course). I love baking, for example, so I bake a lot. But if a guy ever told me to "make me ___" I wouldn't, even if I had planned to, just for that he can starve. I am such a mature person, right? angel with halo also I thought Mennonites was another word for "meninist," although, come to think of it, they both act the same.

The quickest way to get me to not do something is to tell me to do it. If you end up spending a lot of time around me for whatever reason, you learn to ask politely. And you also learn that 'no' is a complete sentence.
August 18, 2015
I almost guffawed at this part right here:

The sacrifices you make when you have children are things you need to exercise to be a person of value — from a quality employee to a reliable friend, and especially a loving spouse.

What a load of horseshit. We all know Moos that call off of work because their kid has the sniffles, or a school play, or whatever. And reliable friends, well, maybe if they are only friends with other Moos, I guess. I have found Moos to be the shittiest friends. They only know you when they want to bitch about their kids or their husband, or they want someone to buy hoagies for their kids' extracurricular activities, but they can't be bothered to tear themselves away from their famblees long enough to meet for a cup of coffee or to be there when you could just use an ear. I know a Moo whose husband killed himself a few years ago, and - I can only say this here - I kinda think that she milks it. I invited her over to see my house and she asked me if she should feed the kids before she came over. WTF? I know it sucks what happened to her, but I didn't invite them for dinner. It's not my responsibility to feed her kids. She's always posting pictures on FB fishing for compliments and she even started a GoFundMe because "she wants to do the Lord's work". It just seems that the fun-loving people that I used to know have turned into a bunch of self-absorbed Bible thumpers. Not sure how that happened, but all of my female friends now are CF. There's more reciprocity that way.

And as far as being a loving spouse goes, see: bitching about their husbands. These poor bastards can do no right.
herbalgeek
I almost guffawed at this part right here:

The sacrifices you make when you have children are things you need to exercise to be a person of value — from a quality employee to a reliable friend, and especially a loving spouse.

I know a Moo whose husband killed himself a few years ago, and - I can only say this here - I kinda think that she milks it. I invited her over to see my house and she asked me if she should feed the kids before she came over. WTF? I know it sucks what happened to her, but I didn't invite them for dinner. It's not my responsibility to feed her kids. She's always posting pictures on FB fishing for compliments and she even started a GoFundMe because "she wants to do the Lord's work". It just seems that the fun-loving people that I used to know have turned into a bunch of self-absorbed Bible thumpers. Not sure how that happened, but all of my female friends now are CF. There's more reciprocity that way.

saying 'wtf' I would have told her that I don't care if she feeds them or not, what does that have to do with it since they weren't invited anyway? Maybe that sounds mean - I just hate it when you invite an individual someplace and they automatically extend that invitation to others.
August 18, 2015
Miss_Hannigan
oh, whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers.

waving hellolariouswaving hellolarious

So true.

Evan Davis
August 19, 2015
Dorisan,
These 'muslim' men are using their religion to get as much pussy as they can and to live in the belief that men must have control over their women. I say we should have bombed their country long ago and gotten it over with. Ugh this is a whole other debate of a topic that really pisses me off which I don't want to get into right now.
August 19, 2015
@Introvert

The mennonite culture is usually lumped in with the Amish, check out some of these search results for more information.

There's quite a few of them where I live who own property and rent it out, like the house I am renting right now. They have become more social with the 'outside world;' and the couple I am renting from are lovely.

Haha I'd do the same - get your own sammich you a$$! waving hellolarious
creativelycf
@Introvert

Haha I'd do the same - get your own sammich you a$$! waving hellolarious

:beer Hear, hear! Whenever I hear someone with the audacity to demand something from someone I'm reminded of this scene from friends

August 21, 2015
creativelycf
Dorisan,
These 'muslim' men are using their religion to get as much pussy as they can and to live in the belief that men must have control over their women. I say we should have bombed their country long ago and gotten it over with. Ugh this is a whole other debate of a topic that really pisses me off which I don't want to get into right now.

With regard to this issue, i was accused that European civilization would die because of people like me who are refusing to breed and muslims would destroy us. So, it's my fault that our stupid governments are allowing these people to come into large numbers and offer them benefits even at the expense of their own citizens?

Right now our government have made horrible cuts from education, healthcare and the elderly but they are willing to spend millions of euros to support the refugee flood. I'm all in helping people but cutting from your own citizens to give to some persons who come here because Nordic countries are advertised to them as being generous? Big NO.

We had a scandal lately with social welfare office giving money to some idiots who joined the terrorist movement. Yes, that one. And it's MY fault because this happens? Go and suck a d*ck!angry flipping off
August 21, 2015
*double post*
August 21, 2015
@ blackpearl: I got the same feedback!
Everything is MY FAULT because I didn't produce a chyld or two!
I am a foreigner living in G*rmany, so I am already +1!

Only this year, aprox. 800.000 refugees are expected in G*rmany.
The majority of them will be m*slims, that's for sure.

Some statistics from my region:
Unemployment* - 761.000 people
Job offers - 121.000 jobs available

(* the number of unemployed people is in reality even higher
- people who are in further education by job centres
and people over 55 yo are not included)

There are NO JOBS!!! Housing is also a big issue.
So where are they supposed to live and work????

Then there come cultural and religious differences to the mix.

With regards to money, the region is already now deep in the red.

Our municipality is currently cutting down on infrastructure and
the mayor announced an increase of the property tax.
August 23, 2015
If she's so excited about selflessness and sacrifice, why didn't she go the parent route without passing on her own DNA? There are plenty of kids with problems awaiting adoption, and taking on several of them could no doubt ensure she has no personal time left...which would be a benefit to all of us since then we wouldn't have to hear her bleating about how we should live our lives.
August 24, 2015
I wonder if any of the breeders that eschew adoption because they believe that al adoptable children are fucked up have any moments of self-awareness when Irony and Karma team up and grant their DNA replicant chockfull of mental/physical disabilities.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
August 26, 2015
Err.....

Offhand I'd say this instead:

Duggar Fambly Values and the like are the reason for society's deterioration.

Mr S and I, just us childfree two, are more exemplary of real fambly values, faithfulness, having a real relationship and not just humping like rabbits.

But the media cannot be bothered with our version of fambly values.

No Sir.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login