Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PMYABP: Jared Fondler was married with kids

Posted by Techie 
PMYABP: Jared Fondler was married with kids
August 19, 2015
I misspelled the name on purpose, but I think everyone has an idea who is involved here.

www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20946354,00.html

People.com
Jared Fo.... Wife Seeks Divorce as Subway Spokesman Face up to 12½ Years in Prison for Child Sex Charges

....I am in the process of seeking a dissolution of the marriage. My focus is exclusively on the well-being of my children....

A person that I know (nobody on here) has made an ignorant statement. They said: "Jared could not have been a father, no man who has his own children would ever do anything like that". I got an impression that said person was finger pointing, so I looked. Hmm... Jared is a duh - what a surprise, eh?

I have shut the said person up and now I figured I'd share what I have found.
Re: PMYABP: Jared Fondler was married with kids
August 19, 2015
Techie
I misspelled the name on purpose, but I think everyone has an idea who is involved here.

People.com
Jared Fo.... Wife Seeks Divorce as Subway Spokesman Face up to 12½ Years in Prison for Child Sex Charges

....I am in the process of seeking a dissolution of the marriage. My focus is exclusively on the well-being of my children....

A person that I know (nobody on here) has made an ignorant statement. They said: "Jared could not have been a father, no man who has his own children would ever do anything like that". I got an impression that said person was finger pointing, so I looked. Hmm... Jared is a duh - what a surprise, eh?

What an effed up statement. The man who sexually assaulted me at the age of nine was a duh of two, with another future kyd on the way. Isn't it usually some duh or wannaduh who lurrrvves kyds and wants to be around kyds just a little too much that is the real danger? CF people don't want to be around kyds, let alone do THAT! Ugh! People are so stupid and ignorant.

Thank you for speaking up on the matter, Techie. I hate it when misinformation about the CF is spread around by assholes like that.
August 19, 2015
Most child molesters are married with children...proven in more than one study.

Forget the people who don't like your kids; worry about the ones who like them a bit too much.

The good news is he will have all the five dolla footlongs he can handle as a kiddy diddler.

Captcha: NYuHH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
August 19, 2015
Techie

People.com

I worked on the medical end of child sexual abuse for 4 years. Not only were most of the offenders duhs to somebody, I saw plenty of cases of duhs sexually abusing their own precious spawn and that included spreading an STI to one and putting hundreds to thousands of pictures of another raping his own daughter on the world wide web.
August 19, 2015
navi8orgirl
Most child molesters are married with children...proven in more than one study.

Forget the people who don't like your kids; worry about the ones who like them a bit too much.

The good news is he will have all the five dolla footlongs he can handle as a kiddy diddler.

It is usually implied that guys who aren't seeking to be "family men" are to be distrusted. After all, if they're not married with kydz, there must be something wrong with them. Obviously using that as a "warning sign" for sick pedo behavior is preposterous.
August 19, 2015
evilchildlessbitch

I worked on the medical end of child sexual abuse for 4 years. Not only were most of the offenders duhs to somebody, I saw plenty of cases of duhs sexually abusing their own precious spawn and that included spreading an STI to one and putting hundreds to thousands of pictures of another raping his own daughter on the world wide web.

God bless you and the law enforcement authorities who work day-in, day-out with the victims of these sick people. It's gotta be tough, I'm sure.
August 19, 2015
He sure wouldn't be the first duh to do this sort of thing. A pedophile is a pedophile, whether married with sprogs or not. I would advise the wife to divorce as soon as possible and take those kids far, far away. I don't like to think about it, but I wouldn't be surprised if one or more of his own kids were abused by him. These asshats don't stop at other people's kids.
August 19, 2015
I worked on the medical end of child sexual abuse for 4 years. Not only were most of the offenders duhs to somebody, I saw plenty of cases of duhs sexually abusing their own precious spawn and that included spreading an STI to one and putting hundreds to thousands of pictures of another raping his own daughter on the world wide web.[/quote]

Thank you for your work. It is sorely needed. I don't care for kids, but sexually abusing them is just WRONG on a very deep level (at least to me). I don't think I could deal with caring for juvenile sex abuse victims...I would want to go out and kill the bastards who abused them and that would cloud my focus which naturally should be on the children victims.
August 19, 2015
IIRC, Jared said something about having 2 kids in one of his most recent Subway commercials.

As far as child sex abuse goes, there are legions of abuse victims that would take issue with the statement that "No father wouold ever do that!" Or mother, for that matter.
August 19, 2015
In spite of infinite proof in the media telling us otherwise, everyone (in general) likes to believe that parents would never, ever do anything horrible to their own children. Never mind how many parents murder, neglect, abuse and rape their own kids on a regular basis. And when such cases are brought to light, everyone goes right back to being ostriches and sticking their heads in the sand once they get done crucifying the abusers. If someone doesn't want to believe the truth, that's their problem. Doesn't mean it's not still true.

Saying that someone would never hurt or kill a child because they have their own kids is one of the most ignorant things I've ever heard. If parenthood = harmless, then why are the parents the very first fuckin' people investigated when their kid is found injured or dead?
August 19, 2015
This asshole is not gonna do well in prison. He'll either go stir happy in protective custody (if he's lucky) or become someone's bitch.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 20, 2015
This reminds me of an article I read about serial killers

http://www.all-about-forensic-psychology.com/serial-killers.html
7 main serial killer myths.
These were:
Myth No. 1: Serial killers are disfunctional loners
The majority of serial-killers are not reclusive, social misfits who live alone.
They are not monsters and may not appear strange. Many serial-killers hide
in plain sight within their communities. Serial murderers often have families
and homes, are gainfully employed, and appear to be normal members
of the community. Because many serial murderers can blend in so effortlessly,
they are oftentimes overlooked by law enforcement and the public.

Robert Yates killed seventeen prostitutes in the Spokane, Washington area,
during the 1990s. He was married with five children, lived in a middle class
neighborhood, and was a decorated U.S. Army National Guard helicopter pilot.

--> Yeah, he cannot be killer, rapist, abuser, psychopat.... he is FATHER!

@ evilchildlessbitch: Respect, that had to be very demanding job...

@ Cambion: yes, the perception is the problem.
In the eyes of society: parent = saint.
Everything what doesn't fit the profile will be quickly dismissed and ignored.
August 20, 2015
The BTK Killer was a duh, & everyone was shocked when he was discovered, because he was so good at hiding behind the famblee man facade.
August 20, 2015
I googled him and yeah, such an upstanding citizen, at least on the paper.
Working father of two, president of a church council and Cub Scout Leader
- a real pillar of the community # NOT.

My "favorite" is Andrei Tschikatilo.
August 20, 2015
mrs. chinaski
I googled him and yeah, such an upstanding citizen, at least on the paper.
Working father of two, president of a church council and Cub Scout Leader
- a real pillar of the community # NOT.

My "favorite" is Andrei Tschikatilo.

I had no idea who the guy was, but, now I do. So much stuff went down for that guy:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei_Chikatilo

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f2/Andrei_Romanovich_Chikatilo_Trial_1992.jpg

Anonymous User
August 20, 2015
mumofsixbirds

What an effed up statement. The man who sexually assaulted me at the age of nine was a duh of two, with another future kyd on the way. Isn't it usually some duh or wannaduh who lurrrvves kyds and wants to be around kyds just a little too much that is the real danger? CF people don't want to be around kyds, let alone do THAT! Ugh! People are so stupid and ignorant.

Thank you for speaking up on the matter, Techie. I hate it when misinformation about the CF is spread around by assholes like that.

I've always liked this quote from Florence King, the author and social critic:

"As for child molestation, in order to molest a child you must first be in the same room with a child, and I don't know how perverts stand it".

She was speaking for misanthropes not the CF, but I suspect there's some overlap.

Another good quote, which I wholeheartedly endorse:

I'd rather rot on my own floor than be found by a bunch of bingo players in a nursing home.
Florence King
August 20, 2015
What I find interesting is there is little mention of Jared's famblee status in the press. I did not know he was even married until the wife made a statement about getting a divorce. There are stories everywhere but this is the first time I have heard he had kids. One has to dig for this info. The kids are very young, so he's been doing all this shit while breeding with the unsuspecting wife. He was married before, his ex-wife was a pediatric nurse and his current soon to be ex-wife is a teacher.

Now he is claiming his proclivities are an "illness". I hope Jared gets all his justice and foot longs behind bars. I hope he gets more than the minimum of five years to enjoy it.
August 20, 2015
mumofsixbirds

Thank you for your input, too. The dipshit that was saying this crap in front of me is a recently divorced duh. He was suggesting that since I live alone, I need to be looked at really closely, because don't ya know, unmarried and kid-less dude, that can't be a good thing. At first, I was going to go off on this duh, but then I figured that I am going to show him the facts first. He apologized for making such remark. I told him that being that he is recently divorced, nobody really knows why he is divorced and why his kids no longer live with him. I hinted that he is a much better target for scrutiny than me. At least, there is more to talk about in his case. Me, they have nothing. Zero.
August 20, 2015

What I find interesting is there is little mention of Jared's famblee status in the press.

I find it interesting as well. Why don't the headlines read, "Father of Two Faces 12.5 Years for Child Sex Charges."

After all, when a Moo or Dud dies, the media are quick to cram his/her reproductive status into the headlines, if only to remind us that Moos and Duds are more important than everyone else. smile rolling left righteyes2 (Except children of course. The hierarchy goes like this: chyldrun First, then Moos, then Duds.) If you are CF or a minority group and are a missing person, for example, you'll be lucky to get a mention in the press.

This reminds me of that story we discussed on this forum when a married Moo went to Turkey to hook up with guys she was meeting on the web. When she went missing, she was first identified as a Moo, but as the unsavory details came out, the media started identifying her just as a woman and not a mother.

If someone were writing a thesis about the media, this would be an excellent topic.
August 20, 2015
Blondie
What I find interesting is there is little mention of Jared's famblee status in the press. I did not know he was even married until the wife made a statement about getting a divorce. There are stories everywhere but this is the first time I have heard he had kids. One has to dig for this info. The kids are very young, so he's been doing all this shit while breeding with the unsuspecting wife. He was married before, his ex-wife was a pediatric nurse and his current soon to be ex-wife is a teacher.

The info about wives is probably hidden because they are trying to keep these women away from prying eyes. Being that these women all directly work with kids, they could get their licenses suspended, cancelled, revoked or worse. Failure to report suspected abuse is an offense that can result in administrative, civil or criminal penalties.
August 20, 2015
Techie ~

There is a possibility these spouses did not know about the molestation. We hear about serial killers flying under the radar until a corpse or two are found.

You cannot report what you don't know, and her fast action speaks to that.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 20, 2015
@ ex-lurker: those quotes are great! # copy & paste. The author is unknown to me.

@ mumofsixbirds: I am sorry for what happened to you.

@ Techie: you responded to that idiot very well. Ask him if he has visitation rights
or if they were denied :-)

@ bell-flower: I noticed that too. There are headlines like "mother of two died in a horrible car crash"
How is being a moo relevant in this matter?
August 20, 2015
mrs. chinaski
@ Techie: you responded to that idiot very well. Ask him if he has visitation rights
or if they were denied :-)

I have an idea what happened without asking. This duh has short temper issues around strangers. I can imagine what is he like at home. He has never attacked anyone, but he is known to say stupid stuff. Maybe bay-bee momma had enough. I do know her and kids moved more than 1000km away.
August 20, 2015
@ Techie: that's good. Run baybeh-mama run :-)
August 20, 2015
navi8orgirl

Yes, and he will be smiling just like that:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login