Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PMYABP: Jared Fondler was married with kids

Posted by Techie 
Re: PMYABP: Jared Fondler was married with kids
August 20, 2015
Now, he can make "sandwich" in prison too :-)))
August 20, 2015
mrs. chinaski
Now, he can make "sandwich" in prison too :-)))

Yes, he can and he most certainly will. And that white stuff on his upper lip, that won't be milk, either:

August 20, 2015
ROFL
"boys will be boys"
August 20, 2015
mrs. chinaski
ROFL
"boys will be boys"

And his ass will be called The Cheesy Bread waving hellolarious
August 20, 2015
In that case...
maybe his fellow inmates will sing some cheesy love songs to him...
August 20, 2015
Techie
mrs. chinaski
I googled him and yeah, such an upstanding citizen, at least on the paper.
Working father of two, president of a church council and Cub Scout Leader
- a real pillar of the community # NOT.

My "favorite" is Andrei Tschikatilo.

I had no idea who the guy was, but, now I do. So much stuff went down for that guy:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei_Chikatilo

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f2/Andrei_Romanovich_Chikatilo_Trial_1992.jpg

Tangent: "Citizen X" is an excellent dramatization of the Chikatilo case.
August 20, 2015
Techie
mumofsixbirds
Thank you for speaking up on the matter, Techie. I hate it when misinformation about the CF is spread around by assholes like that.

Thank you for your input, too. The dipshit that was saying this crap in front of me is a recently divorced duh. He was suggesting that since I live alone, I need to be looked at really closely, because don't ya know, unmarried and kid-less dude, that can't be a good thing. At first, I was going to go off on this duh, but then I figured that I am going to show him the facts first. He apologized for making such remark. I told him that being that he is recently divorced, nobody really knows why he is divorced and why his kids no longer live with him. I hinted that he is a much better target for scrutiny than me. At least, there is more to talk about in his case. Me, they have nothing. Zero.

That erroneous viewpoint is why serial killers and pedophiles will marry and breed. Nobody questions the family man. Loners should be regarded with suspicion, questioned, and banned from public areas. But smug marrieds with the requisite DNA replicants are always above reproach and their crocodile tears always believed.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
August 20, 2015
Dorisan

That movie sounds like it very closely represents Chikatilo. Now I am going to have to watch it.

ETA: That movie is about him - I just looked it up. Amaz0n instant video has it.
August 20, 2015
Techie
Dorisan

That movie sounds like it very closely represents Chikatilo. Now I am going to have to watch it.

ETA: That movie is about him - I just looked it up. Amaz0n instant video has it.

Chikatilo was watered down in the movie. Jeffrey DeMunn portrayed the serial killer quite well, but he wasn't written to be as much of a crazy bastard as he was in real life.

Donald Sutherland, Stephen Rhea and, a bit at the end - Max von Sydow, were the standouts.

What I found interesting was the obstructionist attitude of the local political bullies. He would have been caught so much sooner if the view hadn't been promulgated that serial killers were only to be found in "decadent Western countries." And that being a Comrade in good standing with the Communist Party was a protective cloak over the worst crimes.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login