Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

because a nail salon is totally appropriate for little kids

Posted by evilchildlessbitch 
because a nail salon is totally appropriate for little kids
August 28, 2015
I have basically given up on being able to go anywhere that isn't invaded by brats but I do not expect to have small brats running around the nail salon. I can see taking an older child who can sit still and likes to do girly things for a manicure or pedicure but in my opinion, there is no reason to bring small children to the nail salon.
When they took me back to my chair, a child who looked about 4 was in the chair next to me was tantruming because she wanted butterflies painted on nails not flowers. I know her name is Sterling because the brat ran up and down the entire nail salon while the moo and grandmoo said her name a million times trying to get her to calm down. I don't know why in the hell the sperm donor couldn't watch the child while Moo and grandmoo went to the salon, or moo didn't leave the kid with grandmoo and then grandmoo go to the salon.
As I was leaving, a woman came in with 5 kids who looked under the age of five and had them hogging up all the seating in the lobby while she got her nails done. She must have planned to use the receptionist as a baby sitter. I don't know if they were all hers but it is still not a place for kids.
Re: because a nail salon is totally appropriate for little kids
August 28, 2015
Sterling silver tarnishes.

I had a very unpleasant experience today at Publix, trying to do the grocery shopping while dodging two female shitstains approximately aged 8 and 9, running through the entire goddamned store, NO breeder in sight, and of course no employee is trying to stop these two hellions. Fucking kids.

My head is splitting wide open right now.
August 29, 2015
You know, I never could talk myself into spending money at the nail salon although I'd dearly like to (retail pay, blech), but I'd sure as hell be pissed if what was supposed to be a relaxing, fun experience was ruined by someones stupid pubic trolls.
August 29, 2015
Pedicures are great!
Back when I was a broke ass student I went to local cosmetology schools for stuff like that. It may take a little longer because they are learning but the prices are a lot cheaper.
August 29, 2015
Imagine the hell the employee would have to go through if they even tried to stop the f'in little bastards.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 30, 2015
evilchildlessbitch
Pedicures are great!
Back when I was a broke ass student I went to local cosmetology schools for stuff like that. It may take a little longer because they are learning but the prices are a lot cheaper.

And because they want to 'pass' and do it right, they often do a better job than most of the places that are 'professionals.' I cut my own hair right now and do my own (barely existent) nails, but if I ever wnat a completely different cut or a full-fledge mani/pedi, I am going to the cosmetology school that's near where I used to go to college.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
evilchildlessbitch
I have basically given up on being able to go anywhere that isn't invaded by brats but I do not expect to have small brats running around the nail salon. I can see taking an older child who can sit still and likes to do girly things for a manicure or pedicure but in my opinion, there is no reason to bring small children to the nail salon.
When they took me back to my chair, a child who looked about 4 was in the chair next to me was tantruming because she wanted butterflies painted on nails not flowers. I know her name is Sterling because the brat ran up and down the entire nail salon while the moo and grandmoo said her name a million times trying to get her to calm down. I don't know why in the hell the sperm donor couldn't watch the child while Moo and grandmoo went to the salon, or moo didn't leave the kid with grandmoo and then grandmoo go to the salon.
As I was leaving, a woman came in with 5 kids who looked under the age of five and had them hogging up all the seating in the lobby while she got her nails done. She must have planned to use the receptionist as a baby sitter. I don't know if they were all hers but it is still not a place for kids.

Toddlers are the absolute worst, IMO. At least babies stay put and are more "portable", if you catch my drift.

They sleep more too. Toddlers, on the other hand, have all of the attributes of babies in that they still crap themselves, whine, cry, screech, et cetera, but are even worse because they are ambulatory.

They must be constantly supervised so they don't off themselves inadvertently.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login