Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breastfeeding driver ticketed

Posted by freya 
Breastfeeding driver ticketed
August 29, 2015
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/breastfeeding-wa-mom-stopped-driving-baby-lap-article-1.2338745

Cop fines moronmoo!
Re: Breastfeeding driver ticketed
August 30, 2015
Moo needs to watch this starting at 1:50
- graphic trigger warning welcome to my world

Breederific media strikes again. Why is it "surprising" that this dumb twat got a ticket? She was endangering the other peoples' lives.

The dumb moo said she did it because the loaf "screams uncontrollably" when he's hungry. Well, here's a thought for ya: why not do some PLANNING and breast feed your loaf prior to going anywhere?

You chose to be a human dairy dispenser, now deal with it without endangering other people.

Next-up: Moos have a driving nurse-in so that women can breast feed while driving. Because nobody is more bizzy than a Moo. :bdid
August 30, 2015
bell_flower
The dumb moo said she did it because the loaf "screams uncontrollably" when he's hungry. Well, here's a thought for ya: why not do some PLANNING and breast feed your loaf prior to going anywhere?

Or finding a place to pull over to attend to it. Not everything is predictable, but if you have to do something highly distracting and it can't wait, you should get yourself out of traffic to do it.

Let's say a bug flew in your eye and you're trying to remove it by looking in the mirror, getting a tissue and water...any sane person would pull over to do that. There is no way this involved less hassle (getting the baby out of the carseat, which should have been in the back, lifting the shirt, opening the bra, etc) and there is no way it is less distracting than having something in your eye.
August 30, 2015
bell_flower
Breederific media strikes again. Why is it "surprising" that this dumb twat got a ticket?

I actually was surprised that she got a ticket. Not because I believe that she doesn't deserve it, but because often breeders get away with so many other things.
August 30, 2015
thom_c
Moo needs to watch this starting at 1:50
- graphic trigger warning welcome to my world

This happened right up the road from my house. Idiot parents were speeding and moo was holding the baby. I live in the country where deer, bears, coyotes etc are around. They hit a deer, and baby was nothing but a stain on the windshield. You would think that something that was considered "precious" would be belted in by these so called "parents". Hell, every time I take my cats to the vet I put them on the back seat and run the seatbelt through their carriers. If I'm ever in a wreck, I want to make sure I give my babies at least a fighting chance.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login