Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Awtard gets booted from neighborhood

Posted by cfdavep 
Re: Awtard gets booted from neighborhood
September 23, 2015
paragon schnitzophonic
Everybody wants to boo-hoo and whine about discrimination about violently dangerous mentally retarded children being removed from classrooms and neighborhoods and such, but everybody would be singing a different tune if these kids end up murdering unrelated toddlers and other young children. Already we've seen one shoot up two first-grade classrooms and people wanted to play ostrich and try to blame mental illness (because people who are far more likely to kill themselves than anybody else will murder 26 people before offing themselves).

It's going to take a few more dead children for this idealization of autistics and other unchecked mentally disabled children to end and for society to call for proper treatment instead of endorsing breeders to let them be free-range and above the law.

Well said. I am sick and tired of the overly PC pandering to this nonsense. These autistic brats are dangerous, but it's become unfashionable to say so.
Keep your turd muffin away from decent society. Yes I mean you outraged dipstick parent of a special snowflake reading right now

Evan Davis
September 23, 2015
twocents
Anyone here remember that vicious tard skywalker?
moo cow would not institutionalize the little shit.
hubby actually did get the shit-tard into a group home or some such place and the stupid cow went and got him out.
she's dead now. and I'll bet the shittard is now back in some institution or other.
lose lose lose all round. all because of stupid moo cow sentimentalism.

Found unfit to stand trial and now in state custody.

Tard wranglers got it made in regard to excusing their sideshow freaks' behavior. Until the age of 18, they can bleat "he's a chiiiiiiild" with a side of "he's a taaaaaard." Then from 18 until forever, they can milk the tard excuse for all it's worth. "He's a taaaaaard, he didn't know any betterrrrrrrr." Yeah, sure he doesn't. Him stalking someone's toddler and proceeding to strangle them looked pretty deliberate, but oh what do I know? I'm not a tard-momma.

The parent, Robert Flowers, was told to cut his kids hair so it wouldn't trigger a reaction from the Tardley. And also for his kid not to ride a bike!

Another fine trait of tard-breeders: everyone must adapt to the tard or else they deserve whatever they get. Junior doesn't want to get beaten and strangled by Hulkatard? Well then he shouldn't have hair or a bike because those things are Hulkatard triggers. In other words, it's Mr. Flowers' fault and his kid's fault for: buying his son a bike and not cutting his son's hair a certain way, and the kid's fault for daring to have hair and ride a bike in front of the tard.

Breeders in general are all ready to jump to the defense of tards when people are "mean" and "discriminatory" to them... but then when those tards attack the supporting breeders' spawn, they change their tune in half a second. I think this will start happening more and more, especially now that this neighborhood has openly complained about their property, pets and children being assaulted by the Hulkatard. More will follow because there are hordes of tards everywhere (some genuine, some just undisciplined) and people are sick and tired of cowering in the shadows and dealing with shit from tards and their handlers. The entire neighborhood should not have to live in fear in their own homes because of one asshole family's roaming retard.

"We all met with them and talked to them about their son, but they didn't see our point of view," Alford said. "We wanted the street to be a safe place for other children."

I seriously doubt they didn't understand the neighbors' point of view. They just didn't give a shit. Fuck everyone else's kids and their safety, just as long as Hulkatard is out of the house and, therefore, not bothering Mommy and Daddy.

And I bet the parents of said tard have been fuming since his ass was born. One's an engineer, one's a scientist, and their offspring is a flapper. Talk about throwing snake eyes. In any case, they need to put this fucker away for good. Because one of these days, Tardley is gonna go after the wrong person - an angry psycho, someone with boundary issues, a bodybuilder, or another tard - and his ass is going to get taught a lesson that Moo and Duh will not like. Tardley will strangle the wrong toddler or sit on the wrong cat and wind up with a few bullets in his face. But for all any of us know, maybe that's what Moo and Duh are banking on - someone disposing of Tardson for them.
September 24, 2015
Dogs and tards should not be off leash. In a neighborhood where kids play outside together, the kids at least have to be responsible enough to not get in serious trouble. Tard is not that and will never be that. Most of us probably grew up with at least one in our hood. We had a violent one and something awful happened when he became an adult, he disappeared after that. At least no one tried to force us to play with him when we were kids, he ran around by himself mostly, grunting and smacking himself. I can only imagine what he would have done with a cat. He should never have been unsupervised for a moment.

Now parunts expect the neighbors to embrace the tards and "help" the poor harried stressed parents. The other kids are pressured to play with tardley or you are being a bully because, poor tardly all alone. I get to hear all the whines from this couple who complain that the neighbors "don't like" their "developmentally disabled" kyd, she is just a petite girl after all and can't hurt anyone. But she walks into people's yards, garages and right in the door if it's unlocked, so there's that. WHY is she unsupervised in an area of tightly packed homes. Some of us remember growing up in close neighborhoods where we were all welcome in each other's yards because we were friends, but try telling these parents that this is not the same, they don't want to hear it. They expect the village to watch their tard, but they never give back, never say thank you, and don't want to hear any other viewpoint or you're a mean hater.
September 24, 2015
thanks thom-c. leave it to you to remember. (of course I could have googled or something). However, it was a given that the little cretin would end up where moo didn't want him. The number of people who end up dead because of things like this because they are so freakin maudlin.
And never, ever take in some siblings troubled little bastard either.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 24, 2015
Shiny
Steal away!

I'm sorry you lost a friend, but it kind of seems like you lost a lot of drama along with her. There's nothing quite so irritating as someone always whining and venting and asking for sympathy and help, but who refuses to actually do anything to improve their situation.

Thank you. That is true, and the excuses are also ridiculous. "But he's their baby boooooy.' I couldn't help but think 'so? You're their daughter.' I didn't voice that thought, but saying he's their boy begs the question of how that is at all relevant to him being institutionalized. Everyone is someone's son or daughter, that doesn't make them beyond punishment.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
January 10, 2023
Cfdavep
Apparently an awtard's family was forced to move due to their kid being a public menance. Biting and spitting on people, sitting on outdoor cats. It was either be sued or hit the road. The family had to move and rent out the house

JFC, those parents need to take their uncontrollable spawn to the nearest group home. The little bastard’s behavior is only going to get worse from here
January 10, 2023

The parent, Robert Flowers, was told to cut his kids hair so it wouldn't trigger a reaction from the Tardley. And also for his kid not to ride a bike!

Always blaming the victim, are we? It’s the tard’s damn fault if it can’t control their violent and uncivil behavior, not the poor kid that was attacked.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login