Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

UCC killer had "fiercely protective" moo

Posted by aliceblue 
Re: UCC killer had "fiercely protective" moo
October 10, 2015
twocents
there was a classic study with rats done many years ago, my mom at one point did remember it.
there were two, maybe three groups.
One, the rats were given a set amount of food in their living space. No matter how much the population grew, they did not raise the amount of food.
The other, as the population increased, the handlers increased the amount of food but not the living space.
It was amazing how many pathologies and psychotic behavior increased.
Another aspect of this was the increase in rats with homosexual tendencies as well. (I am going by what my mom told me years ago)
One never hears about these studies though.

This sounded interesting so I Googled it:

https://nihrecord.nih.gov/newsletters/2008/07_25_2008/story1.htm

If you ask me, the rats went crazy from stress as a result of power inequities, not from the mere fact of overcrowding.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
October 11, 2015
Where is this bitch anyways? She's been awfully quiet since her Assburger son murdered people.
I wonder if she's so fucking excited about her guns still?

Evan Davis
October 11, 2015
Miss_Hannigan
twocents
there was a classic study with rats done many years ago, my mom at one point did remember it.
there were two, maybe three groups.
One, the rats were given a set amount of food in their living space. No matter how much the population grew, they did not raise the amount of food.
The other, as the population increased, the handlers increased the amount of food but not the living space.
It was amazing how many pathologies and psychotic behavior increased.
Another aspect of this was the increase in rats with homosexual tendencies as well. (I am going by what my mom told me years ago)
One never hears about these studies though.

This sounded interesting so I Googled it:

https://nihrecord.nih.gov/newsletters/2008/07_25_2008/story1.htm

If you ask me, the rats went crazy from stress as a result of power inequities, not from the mere fact of overcrowding.

I found the comments about too much social interaction interesting.

Freedman suggested a different conclusion, though. Moral decay resulted “not from density, but from excessive social interaction,” Ramsden explained. “Not all of Calhoun’s rats had gone berserk. Those who managed to control space led relatively normal lives.” Striking the right balance between privacy and community, Freedman argued, would reduce social pathology. It was the unwanted unavoidable social interaction that drove even fairly social creatures mad, he believed. Culture and upbringing also play key roles in adapting to environment, others suggested.

Further studies of space design seemed to prove this. One such study compared students living in two different styles of college dormitory— corridor versus a suite style. Those in the corridor perceived the environment as crowded and exhibited increased stress levels. Those in the suite style, where the dormitory was partitioned into a series of separate communal areas, fared better, even though the level of density was similar, Ramsden said. “By comparing the two, [researchers] were able to provide evidence both of pathology and its amelioration through more effective design.

Forcing too much socialization on people can drive some crazy. Living in the hyper social world we have now where introversion is feared and even persecuted can probably drive many people over the edge. I do agree many of our social ills are being caused by overpopulation and it's only going to get worse before it gets better.
October 12, 2015
JohnDrake
Forcing too much socialization on people can drive some crazy. Living in the hyper social world we have now where introversion is feared and even persecuted can probably drive many people over the edge. I do agree many of our social ills are being caused by overpopulation and it's only going to get worse before it gets better.

Especially as we're not entitled to the kind of habitation that suits us. Unless you are super rich and can afford to own all the space around you, you cannot for any sum get an apartment where you are guaranteed not to hear your neighbors. All because of those stupid laws forbidding discrimination on the basis of family status, when family status is something that affects the quality of life for neighbors.
October 12, 2015
pitbullgirl1965
Where is this bitch anyways? She's been awfully quiet since her Assburger son murdered people.

She's lucky sonny boy didn't Lanza her with her arsenal.
October 12, 2015
How I long for the days when a "headbanger" just liked heavy metal and not mass murder.

And Moo WAS just as tardly - Apparently she too had Autism (she claims Asperger which I understand to be Autistic-Lite but can it be "lite" if you are a headbanger??)
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/06/us/mother-of-oregon-gunman-wrote-of-keeping-firearms.html?_r=0

jmc
this moo is totally guilty

Why do these Moos think they can raise tars on their own. He was a "headbanger" my gawd.

I also love how he's soon intelligent and "studying finance".

This Moo is just as crazy as her son

ETA:
The best comment referring to the Moo
"Not to mention you raised a mass shooting psychopath. Everything you’ve ever done in your life was wrong."
October 15, 2015
blondie
pitbullgirl1965

She's lucky sonny boy didn't Lanza her with her arsenal.

Yep. And I'm glad he didn't. She will have to live with this. I don't think any charges can be brought against her, which is too bad.
That sheriff is a Sandy Hook Truther, too, did you know that? angry smiley

Evan Davis
October 15, 2015
I want to know why, if she simply must have guns, she didn't have them secured in one of those gun safes like people had for little kids. She also should have banned him from the home if he brought home any guns.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login