Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

screamer kid's moo throws hissy fit, restaurant manager backs her

Posted by tea princess 
screamer kid's moo throws hissy fit, restaurant manager backs her
October 06, 2015
can't believe how rude this restaurant manager was to those two ladies.

https://www.distractify.com/bethbuczynski-texas-roadhouse-loud-and-proud-1390752939.html
Re: screamer kid's moo throws hissy fit, restaurant manager backs her
October 06, 2015
Wow. I guess this duh doesn't care about the comfort and enjoyment of all his patrons, only the nasty breeder ones. I know they say that all publicity is good publicity, but I see this bit slapping the restaurant's ass hard. People are going to avoid going there because they know their meals will be ruined by screaming bastards and the manager will only tell them to leave if they don't like it.

Not only does parenting NOT make you a better person, it doesn't make you smarter, either, apparently...
October 06, 2015
The rest of the article has a link to Fisherman's Grotto where they banned kids under a certain age, no strollers or high chairs.
October 06, 2015
I think the reason management/the manager asked the offended party (meaning, the civilized people trying to enjoy the meal for which they are paying good money) to "leave quietly" was because (from what I caught in one of the articles on this kerfluffle) their food was comped, or, free. The breeders would have been SUPER PISSED if they found out the whiny diners got their food for free just for complaining about the screaming crotchstain they had to endure during their meal.
October 06, 2015
The offending moo and her screecher got their food comped by the duh manager. The 2 older women who complained were told to eat up, and get out.

Just another eaterie to stay away from, if the environment there makes Chuck E Cheese seem like fihe dining.
October 06, 2015
Peace
The offending moo and her screecher got their food comped by the duh manager. The 2 older women who complained were told to eat up, and get out.

Just another eaterie to stay away from, if the environment there makes Chuck E Cheese seem like fihe dining.

In my best McChicken Position.... "Oh, hell no!"
October 07, 2015
There was another article about this here
http://www.eater.com/2015/10/6/9464515/restaurant-diners-leave-note-screaming-child

In it it links to a comment on the Roadhouse's FB - lots of people are telling them that the crotch-critter should have gotten the boot.
https://www.facebook.com/texasroadhouse/posts/10153684301924228
October 07, 2015
Ugh, Texas Roadhouse. I recently went there for a fundraiser, and it was the first and last time I'll ever set foot in that place. We were seated next to a moo and her very bratty young daughter, who turned out to be the wife and child of one of the servers. The child was loud and whiney and would not sit still. At one point it was standing on the booth seat with one bare foot on the table.

Other staff members kept coming over to the table to talk to moo and coo over the brat. At no point did anyone ask her to control the child - in fact, they seemed to be going out of they way to be extra friendly and accommodating towards the moo. To my eyes this means that the restaurant condones this type of behavior, so it is not the type of establishment where I will choose to spend my money in the future.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
October 07, 2015
Too bad we don't have a sticky thread of breeder pleaser restaurants for the CF to stay away from. I won't spend my hard earned money on a place if I know that they cater to the crotchstains of the world.
October 09, 2015
Peace
Too bad we don't have a sticky thread of breeder pleaser restaurants for the CF to stay away from. I won't spend my hard earned money on a place if I know that they cater to the crotchstains of the world.

As requested.
October 09, 2015
All Texas Roadhouses are so goddamn loud and dimly lit it's a miracle you could even hear a squalling little shit.

After they showed me they could not competently cook a steak to medium well twice in a row I was done with that shithole. I shouldn't have to yell or squint during my dinner to discuss my piss poor steak with my husband.
October 09, 2015
Texas Roadhouse is definitely off the list of places for the Wolf and me to consider for an evening out. Moo and brat should definitely have been booted if they were disturbing other patrons. Glad to see that some of the posters at the Roadhouse FB page have some sense and are not siding with the moo. If a child is too young to behave in public, then they belong at home with parents or babysitter. It is beyond selfish for parents to expect others to put up with screaming and generally bad behaviour.

Thank the Goddess that when the Wolf and I get married tomorrow, our wedding and honeymoon will be pretty much CF. I do not understand why there is so much resistance to places just for adults. It isn't as if breeders don't have a lot of choices when it comes to meals out or vacations.
October 09, 2015
MerlynHerne
Thank the Goddess that when the Wolf and I get married tomorrow, our wedding and honeymoon will be pretty much CF.

Congratulations!
October 09, 2015
coco uk
MerlynHerne
Thank the Goddess that when the Wolf and I get married tomorrow, our wedding and honeymoon will be pretty much CF.

Congratulations!
Thank you!
The Bitchy Waiter has taken this on: http://thebitchywaiter.com/2015/10/another-baby-ruins-another-meal-will-it-ever-end.html

TBW
Mom also was quoted as saying, “He was not yelling to be mean or because he was mad, it was purely from excitement and being happy.” Newsflash, Mom: no one gives a shit why he’s yelling. All they know is he’s yelling. Just make him shut the fuck up.

I hate, hate, hate when parents let their kids shriek and scream when they're not throwing a tantrum. They think if the kid is happy then they're "behaving". I was stuck sitting by this duh and his brat at a restaurant once - brat was acting up, getting out of his seat, being loud, etc, but Duh did nothing about it because kid was happy and he was probably getting simpering, gooey smiles from the waitresses. Meanwhile I'm about to get agitated into into a panic attack because there's some small, jumpy, loud being dancing around me and its making me nervous as hell. It was only when Duh paid the check and it was time to go that brat melted down into a tantrum. Oh, *suddenly* it was time for duh to address the little shit's behavior. eye rolling smiley

I'd much rather be around a wailing, tantruming brat than a happy shriek-y one. At least the brat and its handlers are as miserable as everyone else, and 5% of the time it's breeders might attempt to do something about it.
I can't say I'm surprised by this. Texas Roadhouse is a miserable place dim lights, shitty steak, and don't get me started on the yelling breeder customers. I have only been a few times and it is not worth the money or time.

October 15, 2015
MerlynHerne
Texas Roadhouse is definitely off the list of places for the Wolf and me to consider for an evening out. Moo and brat should definitely have been booted if they were disturbing other patrons. Glad to see that some of the posters at the Roadhouse FB page have some sense and are not siding with the moo. If a child is too young to behave in public, then they belong at home with parents or babysitter. It is beyond selfish for parents to expect others to put up with screaming and generally bad behaviour.

Thank the Goddess that when the Wolf and I get married tomorrow, our wedding and honeymoon will be pretty much CF. I do not understand why there is so much resistance to places just for adults. It isn't as if breeders don't have a lot of choices when it comes to meals out or vacations.

Many congratulations!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
October 28, 2015
navi8orgirl
MerlynHerne

Many congratulations!

Many thanks for the kind congratulations. Our honeymoon turned out to be child-free, just as we had hoped. No kids under 16 at the B&B (though no one under 18 was there that weekend). Our dinner train was also CF (and very romantic). And our second evening meal was enjoyed with nary a sprog to disturb it. Wonderful!
October 29, 2015
Merlyn! Congratulations to you and the Wolf!
I'm so glad that you had a nice, quiet CF honeymoon sans brats. Cheers to you both! smileys with beer
November 10, 2015
mumofsixbirds
Merlyn! Congratulations to you and the Wolf!
I'm so glad that you had a nice, quiet CF honeymoon sans brats. Cheers to you both! smileys with beer

Thank you!
November 11, 2015
Sounds lovely! Congrats and all the best smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login