Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

8 year old shot because she wouldn't show mini dick her puppy

Posted by twocents 
8 year old shot because she wouldn't show mini dick her puppy
October 07, 2015
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/10/11-year-old-boy-shoots-young-girl-over-puppy.html#

stellar dick in training.
it is a mobile home park, the girls family had had problems with the shit before.
at least he's being charged as an adult.
fucking bastard

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: 8 year old shot because she wouldn't show mini dick her puppy
October 07, 2015
Another little Og who can't bear having a girl tell him NO, even if it's over a puppy.

We are breeding some stellar men in 'murica.
Oh I had some bleeding hearts get mad at me over this. I said some people are born bad.
Cue the whining! The parents need to be held responsible too.
Poor little girl.

Evan Davis
October 08, 2015

Up to 100 children under the age of 14 were accidentally killed by firearms in 2014, according to a report from the gun-control advocacy groups Everytown and Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America.

This was absolutely not an accidental death. The unstable little shit knew exactly what he was doing and we should just euthanize him now and save society the trouble. His parents should probably be locked up as well, because they obviously did something really wrong here. That poor little girl and her family absolutely didn't deserve this sad smiley
October 08, 2015
He needs to be euthanized like the rabid dog he is. The parents need to be arrested for first degree murder too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
October 08, 2015
OK, how long before we find out he's an autard or "special" is some other way.?
October 08, 2015
There's no fixing some people. That little fucker will be a menace to society for as long as he lives and we'd all be safer if he were put down. It's obscene that a dog who bites and someone once to protect itself is killed but scum like this is allowed to live.

The father or whoever left the gun within the kyd's reach also needs to be held responsible.
October 08, 2015
is this is the first time this little shit has been violent? probably not. evidently he has bullied other kids, and he has most likely abused animals, as that is the first step for psychopaths. his parents need to be held responsible for this as well as the kid.

awful.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login