Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Chelsea O'Donnell's "bleak" life

Posted by freya 
Chelsea O'Donnell's "bleak" life
October 07, 2015
http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/rosie-o%E2%80%99donnell-calls-daughter-chelsea%E2%80%99s-daily-mail-interview-%E2%80%9Cheartbreaking%E2%80%9D/ar-AAfb1GP?ocid=ansmsnent11

Spoiled brat describes her "bleak" life with Rosie. Rosie is understandably heartbroken due to her daughter's diarrhea mouth.
Rosie sounds like an introvert who is a public extrovert. There is no abuse or mistreatment noted. The worst occurrence was a divorce. I hardly call this bleak. An inability to cook isn't neglect. Daughter also seems to have expected Rosie to entertain her more than she did instead of isolating herself and making crafts. I guess children are no longer expected to entertain themselves past the age of five like they once were.

Further evidence the vast majority of kids are going to be ungrateful no matter what. Parenting is a negative sum game.
Re: Chelsea O'Donnell's "bleak" life
October 10, 2015
This is exactly why I don't blame people for wanting to have one of their own instead of adopting. How many times have we heard of an adoptive child running back to it's 'real family'?

Why bother?

Chelsea is an idiot. At the very least, she should have waited until Rosie paid for her college to denounce her in public.
Re: Chelsea O'Donnell's "bleak" life
October 13, 2015
Chelsea sounds like a spoiled bitch, but then again I have no sympathy for rosie, either. I remember a story where she told a staff member suffering from cancer that she "deserved it" because she did something to piss rosie off.

they seem made for each other.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login