Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Negligent breeders want dog killed

Posted by aliceblue 
Negligent breeders want dog killed
October 09, 2015
Fucking ass wipes dumped toadler on ground AFTER shelter people told them not to. Kid cornered dog and got bit. Parents are demanding dog be killed. the finger smiley

You can sign a petition to save the dog here.

https://www.change.org/p/travis-county-municipal-court-save-neville-the-dog?recruiter=67969791&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink
Re: Negligent breeders want dog killed
October 10, 2015
Signed.

If the parents didn't care if the kid got hurt, why should anybody else? They clearly shouldn't have kids, and they sure as hell shouldn't have a dog!
October 10, 2015
I also signed it.
Irresponsible breeders would rather blame and have a poor dog killed rather than own up to their mistake. Assholes! angry smiley
October 10, 2015
Signed and shared. Poor pup. sad smiley

Roy: Linda just had a baby? Wow, well you'd never know.
Moss: Ugggggggggh.
Roy: What?
Moss: Too much information!
Jen: What, that she had a baby?
Moss: Ugggggggggggggggggggh! Come on!
Jen: Moss, it's a natural part of life.
Moss: It's not a natural part of my life. And I aim to keep it that way.
October 10, 2015
Signed, and I asked why couldn't the parents watch the kid? I also noted that I don't want the kid to get the message that he can have an animal killed just because he says so.
October 10, 2015
Signed too. I hate that the shelter folks warned about setting the toddler down, and yet the parents still did it anyway. I hope the parents get denied a dog, seriously, they shouldn't have a dog after proving that entitled and stupid.
October 10, 2015
Signed. The whole situation is fucking ridiculous. No reason this dog should die.
October 10, 2015
Done!

Ever notice how, when their Holy Loaves misbehave, breeders simply shrug it off with "Kyds will be kyds!" but when an animal instinctively protects itself from a very real danger that the breeders themselves created, they demand the animal be killed?

These people should be blacklisted from ever acquiring an animal. angry smiley
October 10, 2015
Signed

@rudeawakening

Thank you! This is very similar to what I said. You can't blame an animal for doing what is in it's nature.

I am reminded of the saying "let sleeping dogs lie." If you bother an animal then you have to expect the animal to react in a way in accordance with it's nature, whether you like it or not.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
October 10, 2015
Signed! I wonder if the breeders can be blacklisted from adopting from shelters after this bullshit. If they're going to be screaming to have a dog killed for being a fuckin' dog, they don't need to own any animals. I mean, this won't stop them from taking advantage of the countless "free puppies" ads in the newspaper, but banning them from adopting dogs from shelters will put a hitch in their stride, at least.

It's not the dog's fault the kid got bit. It's the parents' fault. They deliberately did not listen to the shelter staff who told them to not put their goddamn kid on the ground, and now they want to kill an innocent animal because they're too fuckin' stupid to listen.

The dog showed no previous signs of aggression and is described as being young and friendly. A dog doesn't just haul off and bite someone without being provoked, so I assume the kid was manhandling it or hurting it. And I'm sure the bite was just a little tiny nip that the breeders blew totally out of the water. Yeah, it's fine for their kid to slap a dog for 45 straight minutes, but the second that dog does anything to defend itself, the Mama Bear ClawsTM come out.

Can the kid get put down instead of the dog? And the parents too? Because I think the brat and breeders are more of a threat to living things than Neville the dog.
October 11, 2015
The bite caused 16 stitches in the little twatmelon. That means the dog has no bite inhibition. No domestic dog should ever bite like that in my opinion regardless of the cause - there are millions of dogs who do not and as someone who has worked professionally with canines my entire life, I DO feel he should be put down. If he had mouthed, nipped, or caused minor damage (as twatmelons have much softer skin than dogs, obviously) I would not feel this way at all. I don't even correct our own dogs for biting each other if there is no damage. That's how they communicate at times.

And I feel the shitty fucking breeders should be put down too. They are obviously incapable of brain activity beyond animal like mating and producing.

But just my opinion - the dog COULD probably be rehabilitated and put in a proper home, and since he's getting all this attention now, as long as he is not euthanized, he has a good chance I think. Being fairly local to this shelter, I have donated to assist them in their case despite my opinion on the dog itself. I'm actually on their list as a foster/adopter for blind and deaf pups. smiling smiley
October 11, 2015
Cambion
And I'm sure the bite was just a little tiny nip that the breeders blew totally out of the water. Yeah, it's fine for their kid to slap a dog for 45 straight minutes, but the second that dog does anything to defend itself, the Mama Bear ClawsTM come out.

Can the kid get put down instead of the dog? And the parents too? Because I think the brat and breeders are more of a threat to living things than Neville the dog.

Agreed. I signed it too.

Evan Davis
October 13, 2015
The parents did something they were told not to do and in turn, were punished.

The brat probably poked and prodded at the dog, tugged it's ears etc like small children do. They also do not recognize the warning signs when a dog says 'leave me alone' so it just kept provoking. Brat backed it into a corner so the dog, in my opinion, had every right to defend itself.

It was the parents fault phwecheus s'nquew-fchlake got hurt as they are the one that put it down in the first place. Of course they are the ones to shift blame to Neville. I have signed this petition and I hope that they can rehabilitate him and rehome him. Hopefully only to a brat free home!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
October 13, 2015
I grew up with dogs. When I was ~9 or 10 I tried to pick up one of our dogs and she nipped at my face (although didn't break the skin). I got in trouble for trying to pick her up, because whatever else my parents are, they are not shitty pet owners. I was expected to know how to treat animals.

See, breeders, it's possible to be reasonable if you so choose.
October 13, 2015
rudeawakening
I grew up with dogs. When I was ~9 or 10 I tried to pick up one of our dogs and she nipped at my face (although didn't break the skin). I got in trouble for trying to pick her up, because whatever else my parents are, they are not shitty pet owners. I was expected to know how to treat animals.

See, breeders, it's possible to be reasonable if you so choose.

Same here. We always had a cat (or two) growing up, and we kids like to mess with them. On occasion, we'd get a good whack, maybe a little scratch and some blood, and mom's reaction? "Good. You got what you desrved. She warned you and you still had to go and pester her. Now go wash it off and put some peroxide on it."
October 13, 2015
Yup, same here. I had cats when I was little, and if I pestered them and got scratched, I was told, "Well, that's what you get." Eventually I learned that if I don't pester the cats, they don't scratch. Wow, novel idea! Too bad modern breeders can't grasp that concept. If the parents can't be bothered to listen to reason, someone or something else will teach the kid a lesson.

I blame the parents as much as the kid. It wasn't mentioned, but I know the kid was annoying the dog. Unless the dog has been abused or trained to be mean, no dog will haul off and take a chunk out of a kid just for existing. And the parents intentionally put their child in danger when they were specifically instructed to NOT put their child on the fuckin' floor. Maybe the parents should be charged with endangerment to teach their dumb asses a lesson too.
October 14, 2015
Signed and said: The dog was not the one at fault here, and should not be penalized with death because ignorant "parents" refuse to listen and keep their kids safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login