Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Halloween butthurt begins.

Posted by aliceblue 
Halloween butthurt begins.
October 10, 2015
Let the mooing begin. Halloween decorations are scaring little precious. This time a 9 y.o. she-brat doesn't know about make believe and advises homeowner to replace cool decorations with "inflatable pumpkins. Fuck you kid and your bitchy moomie.

http://www.cleveland19.com/story/30221418/some-say-halloween-display-crosses-a-line
Re: Halloween butthurt begins.
October 10, 2015
aliceblue
Let the mooing begin. Halloween decorations are scaring little precious. This time a 9 y.o. she-brat doesn't know about make believe and advises homeowner to replace cool decorations with "inflatable pumpkins. Fuck you kid and your bitchy moomie.

http://www.cleveland19.com/story/30221418/some-say-halloween-display-crosses-a-line

there is nothing scarier in Cleveland than Johnny Manziel ...

They should change the displays so all the corpses are kid-sized. "Well, YOU wanted it changed...." the finger smiley
October 10, 2015
Used to be my favorite holiday until breeders decided to suddenly start shitting all over it.
October 10, 2015
kittehpeoples
They should change the displays so all the corpses are kid-sized. "Well, YOU wanted it changed...." the finger smiley

Like this? http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1917744/posts

]
Anonymous User
October 10, 2015
Or they could do what they did across my county; have Jimmy Saville decorations and pumkins hanging in their windows...........
October 10, 2015
aliceblue

]

Ah, freerepuplic never fails to disappoint. A cesspool of reich wing delusion and insanity.
October 10, 2015
My response:
Seriously? When I was a kid Halloween was so much fun and it was known that the 'scarier' houses always gave out the best candy!!

This world is indeed becoming wussified! Parents instead of coddling your children and hiding them in a protective bubble, use this as a teaching moment. Explain the origins of Halloween and what it has evolved to now. Share some of your favorite scary moments and the fun you had picking a costume, dressing up and going out with friends.

That is, if this protective mawmmy lets her kid(s) go out......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
October 11, 2015
chicken
Or they could do what they did across my county; have Jimmy Saville decorations and pumkins hanging in their windows...........

And a few cut outs of seventies BBC DJs!
October 11, 2015
Gee.

I like the hanging dummies.

If I was a kid I'd figure out they were not real people, though.

But the Moos need to butt in and interfere with other people's activities, which is sad.

Moos really need to learn to mind their own fucking business and leave other people alone.
October 12, 2015
coco uk
chicken

And a few cut outs of seventies BBC DJs!

Now then, now then. Boys and girls.... spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
October 12, 2015
I am toning down my display because if it's too good the moos demand I have to invite kids over and entertain them and feed them.
October 12, 2015
Blondie, I say add more to it, make it super realistic. Then they will be lucky if they can make it to the front porch for candy!!

I wish I could decorate for halloween,I'd love to do an elaborate display; but I just can't afford it. I still plan on getting dressed up and going out though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
October 12, 2015
I do a haunted garage every year at a friend's home. We made a graveyard in the front yard and one of the cats always liked walking around the tombstones and managed to scare the living shit of everyone who walked past. The kitty died last year after Halloween, so we really need to step it up to get half the scares that Mason did.
October 13, 2015
aliceblue
kittehpeoples

]

Yes, like that! (Love that the complaints were anonymous...cowards.)

The comment section, though-- wow.

lunatic
We began to treat children badly as soon as we started aborting babies.

Riiiiiiight. Child abuse didn't exist until Roe vs. Wade.
October 15, 2015
sorry about your kitty hana

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 15, 2015
oh, FFS.

Halloween is the ONLY holiday I give a shit about. I work on my costumes for months, decorate my house from top to bottom, and I even have special spooky Halloween scrubs i wear to work.

so the breeders and their rugrats can have my ghosts, ghouls, and skeletons when they pry them from my cold, dead hands.
October 15, 2015
Well the cows won. The family took down the decorations sad smiley.

Caving in
October 16, 2015
Wow,
If this keeps up and the moo's win at sanitizing halloween imagine what it will be?

Kids only allowed to dress up in costumes that aren't the least bit scary and more G rated i.e. cheese slices, a dog or a kitty (think more toadler based)

KIds not allowed to dress up at all and Halloween is abolished. No more trick or treating due to the 'scary-ness' and all of the allergies that snowflakes have.

Shame...I love Halloween.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Live, Laugh, Love~
October 16, 2015
creativelycf
Wow,
If this keeps up and the moo's win at sanitizing halloween imagine what it will be?

Kids only allowed to dress up in costumes that aren't the least bit scary and more G rated i.e. cheese slices, a dog or a kitty (think more toadler based)

KIds not allowed to dress up at all and Halloween is abolished. No more trick or treating due to the 'scary-ness' and all of the allergies that snowflakes have.

For me, this would be a blessing. I don't participate in Halloween, and don't intend to this year, either. My bird goes bananas every time the doorbell rings, and it scares him half to death. Not only that, but is there a law that says I have to answer my bell one night a year, and hand out candy to strangers who won't even appreciate it? Bah, humbug.
October 16, 2015
creativelycf
Wow,

Actually, a good bit of this has already come to pass. In addition to the "no weapons/blood/gore/creepiness" push, there's also stuff I've read about how Halloween costumes shouldn't cover or obscure the face...and they don't mean so that the wearer of the costume can see properly. No, it was stuff about how obscuring the face with makeup or mask will be frightening because kids won't get that it's a person. Seriously??! Are we raising kids who see danger in EVERYthing?

ETA: oh, and trick-or-treating has been on the decline for a couple decades now. Most kids don't do it, in my experience. Those who observe Halloween go to parties or something.
October 16, 2015
I live in a nice development where trick or treating is still a thing. I enjoy participating, so I'm OK with it. But I have been seeing that teal pumpkin BS around the internet a lot this year. The day that stuff becomes the expectation is the day I stop opening the door for trick or treaters.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
October 17, 2015
twocents
sorry about your kitty hana

I'm sorry, too. I didn't catch that when I read the thread before.
October 17, 2015
@mumofsixbirds Who says you HAVE to answer the door? Isn't the rule 'if the porch light is off there's no candy there?'
You could also put up a sign or something. I can't afford to hand out candy, it's a shame because most
of the kids here are pretty well behaved. I live in the country. Instead I am dressing up and going to a
party at the local pub.

@Randomcfchick Yeah, I have noticed that Halloween has been on the decline.. again a shame because it used to be so fun! It is true, kids are taught to look for danger in everything these days because of those fantastic helicopter parents who coddle their kids and make them naive to the world. eye rolling smiley It's good for your kids to be street smart but they would rather coddle and take all the fun out of everything.

I remember wearing masks that covered my face and made it hard to see. I'd wait until I got to the door to pull it down or get frustrated and take it off part way through the trick or treat. Fear is what makes Halloween so much fun.
These same parents would probably never let their kid go into a haunted house let alone even to the washroom alone haha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Live, Laugh, Love~
October 17, 2015
One year we got to spend Halloween at Disney World. It was amazingly great. There was a nice mix between kiddie-friendly stuff (they do call it "Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party") and nicely creepy things for adults. The parade opened with the Headless Horseman galloping down the parade path, and the Haunted Mansion float included ghoulish gravediggers dancing with shovels. When they'd strike the shovels against the pavement, they would throw sparks.

The park encouraged adults to dress in costume, though they did have the rule that you couldn't wear anything that obscured your face. In that environment, I understand it. They're rabid about safety, and they need to be. Having a policy like that in a neighborhood, for kids, just seems ridiculous...especially since anyone who's up to something isn't going to follow the rules, anyway.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login