Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another heartwarming post encouraging breeders to liethumbs down

Posted by Dingo8YourBaby 
Another heartwarming post encouraging breeders to liethumbs down
October 10, 2015
Yah, don't share the truth, just the same tired: You'll never regret it. Riiiight

eye rolling smiley

http://www.hrtwarming.com/mom-gives-best-explanation-ever-how-life-changes-after-pregnancy-this-is-perfect/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shrieking babbies are the most effective birth control on earth.
Re: Another heartwarming post encouraging breeders to liethumbs down
October 15, 2015
"I wish my daughter could sense the bond she will feel with women throughout history who have tried to stop war, prejudice, and drunk driving."

What does this have to do with motherhood? Like non-mothers don't want those things too? I noticed that she DIDN'T us an Oxford comma after prejudice, which essentially discredits everything she says.

So sappy, too. Give me a break.
October 15, 2015
starbelly
"I wish my daughter could sense the bond she will feel with women throughout history who have tried to stop war, prejudice, and drunk driving."

What does this have to do with motherhood? Like non-mothers don't want those things too? I noticed that she DIDN'T us an Oxford comma after prejudice, which essentially discredits everything she says.

I bet the woman couldn't name any women who have done those things off the top of her head. Does she know the name of the woman who created MADD? Name the first black woman who refused to give up her seat on a bus for a white person (Hint: Not Rosa Parks)? Name of the certified badass woman who wrote anti-racism and anti-lynching articles at great risk to her life and refused to get off a ladies-only train car (she was literally thrown from the train)?

And instead of encouraging your daughter to breed, help her "sense those bonds" by encouraging her to become greater than the sum of her reproductive organs. To fight, to not pander, to be brave enough to go against the grain even if her life is at risk. Hell, even Julia Child (childless) did some espionage work for the USA.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
October 16, 2015
paragon schnitzophonic
starbelly

I bet the woman couldn't name any women who have done those things off the top of her head. Does she know the name of the woman who created MADD? Name the first black woman who refused to give up her seat on a bus for a white person (Hint: Not Rosa Parks)? Name of the certified badass woman who wrote anti-racism and anti-lynching articles at great risk to her life and refused to get off a ladies-only train car (she was literally thrown from the train)?

And instead of encouraging your daughter to breed, help her "sense those bonds" by encouraging her to become greater than the sum of her reproductive organs. To fight, to not pander, to be brave enough to go against the grain even if her life is at risk. Hell, even Julia Child (childless) did some espionage work for the USA.

This. Why is she asking in the first place? Because she can't make up her own fuckin' mind? Or is she leaving the qualifying phrase, "right now" off of her question?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login