Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

MOTY: beauty queen MD ODs, media sanitizes because she is a mawwwm

Posted by navi8orgirl 
MOTY: beauty queen MD ODs, media sanitizes because she is a mawwwm
October 13, 2015
http://nypost.com/2015/10/05/half-naked-doctor-left-unconscious-in-doorway-after-visiting-friend/

By now, most people have read the "tragic" story of the beauty queen turned MD, married with 3 toddlers, perfect life on Long Island mommy found dead of a cocaine overdose in a dumpy Chelsea apartment building foyer sans panties (found in her purse).

She told her husband she wanted to go to Manhattan for a night on the town with her girlfriends, where they were staying in a hotel. It gets sketchy for the rest of the night. Heavy drinking turns into coke binge, bar hopping and the blonde mommy ditching the girls at 3 am or so for some semi-celeb guy she knows. They take off to the apartment of an alleged coke dealer named Pepsi (get it?) and residents state that she was no stranger to this building...meaning it was not his dealer.

Surveillance video show two men carrying her body into the lobby at 8 am. They called 911, did a little CPR then bolted. She is pronounced dead shortly thereafter. Autopsy inconclusive, no sexual assault or evidence of foul play. Dealer still gone. Semi-celeb questioned and released because "no evidence of criminal activity."

(Except for the mountain of cocaine they had to have done to OD.)

Her story goes viral, complete with sanitized language and references to her Yelp where her doctoring is top notch, friends talking about the perfect mommy, the bestest wife ever. Even a piece about how the perfect Facebook pages hide a multitude of sins.

Cue the GoFundMe set up by daddy, who has already raised nearly 10K "for the kids." https://www.youcaring.com/three-beautiful-children-of-kiersten-ages-4-3-and-1-449014

I do feel for the kids. They have no idea. I don't really feel sorry for him because there is no way he did not know the trainwrecky goodness he married. A junkie can only hide so much. If the media has their dates right, she started with him while still married to first husband which is sketchy out of the gate.

And I love the media double standard. Even Whitney Houston was called a junky, crackwhore and cokehead hanging out in crack houses. But the blond thin rich white doctor was found in a "cocaine apartment" and not one reference to her being a junkie. Or crack whore. Or coke head. Except on Twitter where the disparity was pointed out.

I realized that I want to have a punk band called Cocaine Apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
There is one more article to the topic: "Our double lives"
http://nypost.com/2015/10/11/our-double-lives-dark-realities-behind-perfect-online-profiles/

Fakebook: You can be anything you want to be...
Re: MOTY: beauty queen MD ODs, media sanitizes because she is a mawwwm
October 13, 2015
There's actually a lot of that in Floriduh where I live.

A lot of money on the Sun Coast, rich partygoers who should be at home with their spouses and children instead of, well, partygoing.

And my husband and I are childfree and like a nice quiet life as we are not partygoers.

What is wrong with this picture?
I realize that addiction is a disease but my sympathy ends when the addict brings innocent parties into the picture. Those kyds didn't ask to be born into this shitty situation and it's going to follow them for the rest of their lives.

If you have kyds while you're addicted or start using when you've already got them, you are a selfish dirtbag of the highest order.

But wait, we CF are the selfish ones, right?? confused smiley
October 14, 2015
That is pretty much my thought. Kids come, adios party days.

One parent's comment really hit: Something like "Maybe I am naive...I am married with 3 kids too, but my idea of blowing off steam is going to Cheesecake Factory by myself. "

Hell I am not married and sans kids and doing a mountain of blow till I die is still not my way of blowing off steam.

Had another GFM/YouCaring cross my feed...single mom killed in boating accident when boat hits concrete object. At 5 am Sunday. Leaves kid behind. Family and friends "demand privacy during this tragic time" but had the money grab out yesterday.

I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
October 14, 2015
selidororous
There's actually a lot of that in Floriduh where I live.

A lot of money on the Sun Coast, rich partygoers who should be at home with their spouses and children instead of, well, partygoing.

And my husband and I are childfree and like a nice quiet life as we are not partygoers.

What is wrong with this picture?

Same with me and my wife. My wife never goes to her office Christmas party because since it's held offsite, anything goes and usually the day after the party, she hears people talk about how drunk everyone got. When I was in college, I didn't like going to some on campus events because of the alcohol factor, same with other types of festivals since most are nothing but a big drunk fest.

I prefer being in my quiet home alone with my spouse.
I would imagine the story was sanitized because she was white rather than the fact that she had spawned.
October 14, 2015
kittehpeoples
I would imagine the story was sanitized because she was white rather than the fact that she had spawned.

Pretty, white, blond, rich and a mom--the Pick 5 of gentle reporting. They keep bringing up "mother of 3" and "accomplished doctor" (which on paper she was) to hide the cold hard fact that she was a total cokehead (which in real life she was).

If she was white and in a trailer park, overweight or some other aesthetically undesirable there would be no kid glove treatment.

navi8orgirl
If she was white and in a trailer park, overweight or some other aesthetically undesirable there would be no kid glove treatment.

Good point. smiling smiley
October 15, 2015
navi8orgirl
kittehpeoples

Pretty, white, blond, rich and a mom--the Pick 5 of gentle reporting. They keep bringing up "mother of 3" and "accomplished doctor" (which on paper she was) to hide the cold hard fact that she was a total cokehead (which in real life she was).

It wouldn't even be a story. This is just an OD, which is getting to be a very common thing lately. Unless the moo ODs in front of their kid, its usually not a story.

Big shot doc with perfect life flew too close to the sun. She should be used as an example. Of course, duhs do this all the time too, (see Lamar Odom). Maybe it's the "doctor" part, I do think doctors should be held to a higher standard than other people, we depend on them for our very lives and they know better than anyone the risks of drug use.
October 15, 2015
From her friendly sources, she had been flying close to the sun for a long time which makes me wonder how she could work. Even the crazy hand doc here (with the obnoxious commercials) lost his license over coke usage (among other things.)

I personally like how she did herself in a cocaine apartment. Not a shooting gallery, trap house or crack den. I guess that is where classy people OD.

October 15, 2015
Yeah, if she weren't pretty and white and a mawm, she wouldn't be getting the sympathetic treatment. It wouldn't be news at all.

I personally like how she did herself in a cocaine apartment. Not a shooting gallery, trap house or crack den. I guess that is where classy people OD.

Not having her pants on, however, -100 points.

(Which incidentally, blows my mind. I bet her doctor husband is getting every test known to man. Obviously his wife liked to do cocaine and fuck other men, no doubt without protection. Nice, exposing your spouse to diseases.)

It's unfortunate--she obviously had some brains. Duke is not an easy school and she graduated summa cum laude.

Once again: parenting makes you a better person!
A physician should have been carrying enough life insurance to cover her funeral expenses and provide cushion for her family in case of her demise for any reason.
I hate all this Internet begging for money.
Give me money for kids, student loans, to sit on my ass at home, to pay my taxes.
October 16, 2015
Why do that when you can beg online and get total strangers to pony 10 ten grand and counting. Besides sounds like most of that money went up her nose...residents of the Cocaine Apartment building said she was a regular fixture and seemed very nice. Clearly it was her dealer, not Mr. HBO.

There was one commenter who said the husband, who posted the begathon, was pathetic and taking advantage of others and how he is sick of people like him because it is not like she died in a tragic accident that was not her fault. She snorted her life away....he was deleted. He did not fit the narrative.

I love how some of the commenters make it sound as if the cocaine overdose just kind of "happened" to her. Yeah, okay.
Just goes to show how gullible and stupid some of these people really are. They are making her sound as if she was a really wonderful mawm, when she was out partying and putting every penny her family had up her nose. Talk about lowering the bar!
October 16, 2015
In this case there was no period of time where she was missing. I've seen and posted examples where the media identify a woman as a "missing mother," but when it's determined the woman is doing something that is unwise/illegal/immoral, she is referred to as a wife or just a woman.

Example: Staten Island woman identified as "mom" then "wife" after it was determined she went to Turkey to hook up with men
October 21, 2015
Motherhood = Sainthood.
October 21, 2015
You Caring now over 11K. At least it won't be going up someone's nose.

October 23, 2015
The tox screen came back. Acute intoxication of both cocaine and alcohol. And now she is just a "former Duke student" here.

http://abc11.com/news/cocaine-alcohol-caused-former-duke-students-death/1045114/

And from Google:

Dr. Kiersten Cerveny died from acute cocaine and alcohol ...
WLS-TV-Oct 20, 2015
Kiersten Cerveny, Former Brooklyn Dermatologist, Died From ...
Patch.com-Oct 20, 2015
Kiersten Cerveny Cheating Rumors Continue: Manhasset Family ...
Hollywood Take-Oct 20, 2015
Doctor Kiersten Cerveny died from 'acute alcohol and cocaine ...
Daily Mail-Oct 20, 2015
Medical Examiner: Long Island Dermatologist Found In Chelsea ...
CBS Local-Oct 19, 2015
Doctor found in doorway died from coke and booze binge: autopsy
Highly Cited-New York Post-Oct 19, 2015

Notice how the mawm (and wife) part has conveniently disappeared from the headlines? Kinda like Turkey Girl.

October 27, 2015
Great catch, Navi. What a white wash job: no mention of being a mawm or even a doctor in some stories-just a former student?

This topic would make a good master's thesis.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login