Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My blood boils... (warning: animal cruelty)

Posted by tea princess 
My blood boils... (warning: animal cruelty)
November 16, 2015
Title says it all. Affluent "family" abandons this cute dog because they have a baby and apparently that's a more exciting toy...

http://www.examiner.com/article/affluent-family-s-purebred-shepherd-ignored-after-arrival-of-new-baby
Re: My blood boils... (warning: animal cruelty)
November 17, 2015
Bastards. I suspect there's a warm place in hell for such people. Will they ditch the kyd when they get tired of him?

It takes a child to raze a village.
November 17, 2015
Did they lose their imagination with the arrival of the baybee? I'm not condoning it but they could have
gave/sold the dog fairly easily, given his bloodline. While it is too late for the dog to be trained for shows
there are people who like to have purebred dogs as pets.

Since they're affluent I'm assuming their house was big enough to accommodate a large dog and a baby.
This is just wrong. It isn't as if they live in an efficiency and are in this situation. Then again, people who
live in efficiencies aren't in the habit of spending thousands of dollars on a dog.
November 18, 2015
Don't buy a fucking dog if you know you're going to get inpig and not want it anymore. It's not like they couldn't have anticipated this. Fucking rich people, taking whatever they want and ditching it when they tire of it.
November 19, 2015
One of my guy friends just gave up his rescued kitten/cat because he got this chick he's been dating for 3 months, two months prego. He also gave up his chocolate labrador when it made 8mths old, cause he was busy chasing vag, didn't like coming home every night to feed it when he could be getting tail (what about walking/training or socializing?). Gave up two cats and a dog prior to this. Shouldn't be aloud to own pets, wonder how long he'll stick around when the babys born? If he stays long enough for that to happen.

He'll get what he deserves though, a screaming shit or 18 years of child support. I hope she miscarriages and he never gets another pet, but what can ya do? Not apparently illiagal to buy animals only to shaft them sideways before a year old continuously.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login