Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

That Pastor's wife that was murdered

Posted by cfdavep 
That Pastor's wife that was murdered
November 20, 2015
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3326690/Amanda-Blackburn-Three-questioned-murder-murder-pregnant-Indiana-pastor-s-wife-killed-defending-infant-son-home-invasion.html

If she wasn't a preggo it never would've made yahoo news. The latest is that she was raped before she was murdered. So many breeders identify with that young cute couple with baybee on the way that it is of interest to them. Breeders never assume that maybe "perfect" hubby could have arranged it.
Re: That Pastor's wife that was murdered
November 20, 2015
I've been trying to find the case, but all that is coming up is this story. There was a pastor convicted of killing his pregnant wife years ago. I would bet this is a copy of that.
November 20, 2015
I'm not making any assumptions until it gets sorted out but I agree that the death of a pregnant woman isn't more tragic than anybody else.
If I recall, there was some post on here about the nutjob who flew the plane into the ground because of an "oops" baby by a girlfriend when no such girlfriend, much less a baby, has been produced a year later. What has been produced is a lengthy trail of mental illness. Sometimes unfounded ASSumptions are a bad idea.
November 20, 2015
That was my post months ago. It was not meant to be taken so seriously that it be remembered months later. It was a passing thought, loooooong forgotten. There is no ASSumption that this duh was oopsed. Could be a freak thing, could be a conservative with a little mind changing going on. To bring up a post from, I can't remember when that really means nothing, shows a little bit of mental health trouble in the mind of someone who is so obsessed with women being accused of being oopsers. Give it a break, Sheesh
November 20, 2015
I'm guilty of watching Nancy Disgrace from time to time, and this story showed up on her program. Apparently, the husband has been cleared as of now, but I'm a bit suspicious. They had mentioned that there was a home invader walking around the streets that morning, but it seems a little too convenient to me that hubby was at the gym working out the very same morning this all went down. I don't know who did this and it is a terrible crime, but no more terrible than if it happened to a non preggo.

It is altogether quite possible that Pastor hubby decided to off his pregnoid wife, because he didn't want any more li'l burdens running around.

Also, on the show, they showed a video of the couple doing a little speech about how women should be subservient to their husbands. Made me even more suspicious. It was a very creepy video. Even my husband was disgusted by it, and thought that the Pastor could have had something to do with it.
November 20, 2015
I have mental problems because I remember crap spewed a year ago?
I remember things from when I was three years old.
If I had spewed undocumented crap and admonished another CFer for "defending oopsters" I would own it. You clearly remember the post or you wouldn't be having a butt hurt moment because your post was crap.
Move on and get some meds cause you are way more stressed out than me.
You were wrong in the first case. Admit and move on. Take a trazadone and chill.
Good lord.
Any wonder why people stop posting?
November 20, 2015
A home invasion is horrible, it doesn't matter if it is a pregnant woman or not. I hate how society deems crimes more horrific if the victims are pregnant or moos.

@mumofsixbirds

It is possible that the husband had something to do with it, but wouldn't it have been easier to poison moo? I'm not sure how well it works, but I have heard about medicines that make a pregnant person have a miscarriage. Posioning moo with abortion pills would be less suspicious than having her offed, or at lesst it would make smaller waves, if that makes sense.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
November 20, 2015
contemplativeintrovert
A home invasion is horrible, it doesn't matter if it is a pregnant woman or not. I hate how society deems crimes more horrific if the victims are pregnant or moos.

@mumofsixbirds

It is possible that the husband had something to do with it, but wouldn't it have been easier to poison moo? I'm not sure how well it works, but I have heard about medicines that make a pregnant person have a miscarriage. Posioning moo with abortion pills would be less suspicious than having her offed, or at lesst it would make smaller waves, if that makes sense.

You could be right, and I don't know...however, it's possible he wasn't smart enough to think of poisoning. I don't know. The whole thing smells fishy to me.
November 20, 2015
@mumofsixbirds

grinning smiley Does it make me a bad person that I felt a bit of devious pride when you said posioning moo would be smart?

You are right though, it is suspicious, and anyone who thinks women should be subservient to men is probably too stupid to posion someone.

Stolen from Shiny.
November 20, 2015
I was reading somewhere that the pastor would force his wife to have sex before dinner, so he'd be calm enough to listen to her talk during the meal. Guy sounds like a real neanderthal asshole, and I bet he had a part in her murder. He's probably jealous of the loaf or something.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
November 21, 2015
I am surprised that they invaded a house in such a location.
It's "house on house" neighbourhood! confused smiley

When there were DNA samples at the scene,
it could be resolved quickly.

One commenter from DM:
"I hope this story doesn't have an ending like several other "murders for hire".
They may know who the killer is, but will they discover that someone hired him to murder her.
I hope not because there have been too many stories about pastors killing their wives and trying to hide behind their religion."

I can imagine that such an average pastor could be well connected.

Man: Father, I've sinned. I committed a murder.
Father: Really? I have a job for you!
November 21, 2015
It seems suspicious to me as well. It is convenient that it happened when Dud was at the gym. Also, that she was shot in the head, execution style, as if someone wanted her dead. When stuff like this happens in a decent, relatively crime-free neighborhood, you have to wonder. Dud could have hired someone to murder her and if they start talking about capital murder, (which you know they will get because the victim was a white and attractive woman who was pregnant to boot) we'll see if these guys cave and implicate the husband.

It's awful to think like that, but I often ponder how much lighter the workload of police officers would be if people would stop killing their family members. People, including chyldrun, are statistically more likely to be killed by a family member.

And when that pilot rammed the plane into the ground, wasn't it originally reported that he had a pregnant girlfriend who had just broken the Happy NewsTM to him?
November 21, 2015
bell_flower
And when that pilot rammed the plane into the ground, wasn't it originally reported that he had a pregnant girlfriend who had just broken the Happy NewsTM to him?

News says not

Apparently the mental problems were a long-standing condition.

I haven't read the details of the pastor-wife case, but my first thought when speculations arose was "Scott Peterson."

ETA: Just read the link and looked at the video. Dude sure doesn't seem to display a lot of anguish over the loss and the likely horror and fear in her last moments, and is a little too ....effusive? ... in praise of his wife. What? Setting himself up for a "how could you think I'd want to kill my wife? Didn't you hear the 1000 praising adjectives I used toward her?" defense?
November 21, 2015
@bell_flower

You are right about the headshot. I'm no expert, but don't home invaders usually act more violently? Home invaders have a sociopathic trend of brutality, like the Conneticuit home invasion in 2007 at the Petit home. It seems that home invaders are sadists {if they just wanted to rob the place they would wait for it to be empty and would be burglars, right?} Why would a sadist do a clean kill headshot?

Stolen from Shiny.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login