Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

should I stop relying on my 8 yr old to entertain the baby?

Posted by ladybug2203 
should I stop relying on my 8 yr old to entertain the baby?
November 23, 2015
https://www.care.com/q/questions/38008/should-i-stop-relying-on-my-daughter-to-entertain.html

Keep right on going moo, cuz 8 year olds make the perfect babysitter!
Re: should I stop relying on my 8 yr old to entertain the baby?
November 23, 2015
Yeah, what a great idea!

A mother left four kids, all under 5, home alone to babysit
and "entertain" each other.
The youngest child died after being placed in an oven.
http://abc7chicago.com/news/toddler-burned-to-death-in-oven-after-kids-left-home-alone-police-say/1092682/
November 23, 2015
But she loves doing it! Or so the moo has convinced herself in a fog of delusion. Kind of like pedos convince themselves the kids they victimize enjoy it.

Love one of the comments: "Sisters should become responsible of entertaining and/or caring for each other or the younger ones. Your daughter is at a good age to learn what responsibility for her siblings is."

What rational person would claim an eight year old is responsible enough to care for her younger siblings? Most teenagers aren't capable of mentally processing cause and affect due to their immature brains yet this woman is claiming an eight year old has the maturity to parent? She has got to be a slothmoo!

Something tells me this is nothing more than the commenter (and suspected slothmoo) assuaging her own guilt about forcing her 8 year old daughter to start child rearin'.

Note the careful omission of the brothers and them being relegated to the child rearin' from an early age.
Sounds like something one of the people from the freakish homeschoolin' homespun jesus freak bible thumping fundamentalist slothmoo is gonna make her kydz take care of her quiverful so she can keep blessing 'em with miraculs until she dies types. And think about it, once the first kyd hits 6 in a family like this it is all downhill coast for these slothmoos because the baybeesittin' brigade is always growin' as their quiverful increases and birthin the next miracul next year is all they fill their time with. Slothmoo can use the excuse of pregnancy (because she almost always is) and oh so tired (because she is a slothmoo and has complications because of back to back birthin') to remove herself from childrearin' and force it on her children. I find this expectation utterly reprehensible.

Love to see what happens to a quiverful which is either all boys or all girls.
November 23, 2015
If she has to ask that question, she is not a competent moo

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 24, 2015
But the question is does the kid actually like being forced to be in charge of her younger sibling? My guess is NO and Moo just says that because she loves having a little live-in slave. Eight years old is old enough for some minor responsibilities (like some chores), but that's too young to be in charge of other human beings. At that age, the eight-year-old still needs a babysitter herself. If the kid wants to help Moo do things related to kid care like getting an armful of diapers and some bottles for the loaf travel bag (as in while Moo is home, supervising), then sure, that's fine. Being left alone and in charge of another child is irresponsible when you're in third or fourth grade, but Moo doesn't give a shit. She just wants someone to validate her shitty choices so she can keep on making her older daughter be a free babysitter.

Besides that, Moo's kids are the responsibility of Moo and only Moo. It's not the job or responsibility of her older child to babysit her younger child.
November 24, 2015
mrs. chinaski
Yeah, what a great idea!

A mother left four kids, all under 5, home alone to babysit
and "entertain" each other.
The youngest child died after being placed in an oven.
http://abc7chicago.com/news/toddler-burned-to-death-in-oven-after-kids-left-home-alone-police-say/1092682/

Jeebus. Something about that story doesn't compute. Allegedly the three-year-olds put the baby in the oven. I don't know any kids that age who could be capable of that. Maybe it's another PNA, and Moomie was able to convince the younguns they were to blame. At any rate, that's a fine example of people who shouldn't breed, ever.

It takes a child to raze a village.
November 24, 2015
The story down here that initially came out was that moo was at work and boyfriend was home.

I did the math before they changed their stories.

And both were arrested for child endangerment. http://www.click2houston.com/news/mother-boyfriend-charged-in-death-of-baby-burned-in-oven/36632416

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login