Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo finds out hubby will choose baybee

Posted by cfdavep 
Moo finds out hubby will choose baybee
November 25, 2015
http://news.yahoo.com/wife-yearns-husbands-support-must-rely-her-own-050904493.html

A woman who is about to pop writes in and admits that she asked hubby if something awful happens in the deliveryroom, who will he choose. Hubby tells her the sprog comes first because "ya can't replace a baybee" Moo is freaking out and some of the commenters are calling her a "whiner" and it is her own fault for "asking such a loaded question" Fortunately some parents are saying to divorce his ass.
Re: Moo finds out hubby will choose baybee
November 25, 2015
Might a woman ask this, before committing to a guy and allowing a sperm infection to run unchecked?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
November 25, 2015
He deserves a good kick in the balls.... enough to be sure there will be no more babbys. JERK!!!
November 25, 2015
starlady
He deserves a good kick in the balls.... enough to be sure there will be no more babbys. JERK!!!

Well said!thumbs up

It takes a child to raze a village.
November 25, 2015
What happens if he wants another one? Original moo is dead, repeat process with new wanna moo? Can anyone see a cycle this sicko can enter into here?

(New baby +dead moo = Wants new moo) + (new moo wants new baby = neglected old baby) +(two babys + neglected moo = wants new moo)

This cycles onto haveing new baby or moo replacements depending on what's getting old or neglected.
November 25, 2015
?
Isn't that what the moos are always saying -- baybee before anyone, even hubby?
November 25, 2015
stillwaters
?
Isn't that what the moos are always saying -- baybee before anyone, even hubby?

Buuuuurn!

Not much fun when the shoe's on the other foot, eh Mommies?
November 25, 2015
I was thinking that too, stillwaters. Moos always say that they put their loaves above everything and everyone else, including their husbands... and the husbands are supposed to be thrilled with such an arrangement. But when a Duh does it back to the Moo and says he'll pick the brat over the heifer, she gets her udders all in a twist.

It doesn't matter which half of the relationship is saying it - to pick a loaf over your significant other is an ass thing to do (assuming the significant other isn't abusive and it's not for the kid's safety).

Duh
"Of course I'd pick the baby because you can never replace the baby."

Uhh, no. Asshole. You can always make, rent or buy another loaf. It might be depressing to have it die, but admit it: you'd be working on a replacement loaf as soon as the wife would be willing to let you near her pussy. In the event Moo wants to sluice again, I think she should have it put in writing that she wants to be saved instead of the loaf in the event of life-threatening complications, because obviously her husband only sees her as an incubator. You think for one second he'd be sad if his wife bled to death in the delivery room? He'd attention-whore the fuck out of his tragic single Duh status and have a new set of tits to put a ring on before the loaf's first birthday.

I can't get it out of my head now, because I feel like my husband doesn't love me. I have tried to talk to him about how it hurt me, but his answer is that this is his belief and I can't change that.

That's because he doesn't love you. He wanted a golden-penis heir and you're just his personal cum dumpster/incubator. You can't change Duh's beliefs, but you can change the fact that you're married to this prick. I guarantee Mr. OgDickWerkz would have chosen his wife over the loaf if the loaf was a girl. Who the fuck cares if a worthless girl baby dies, but if the loaf has a penis? OHMYGOD save it at all costs, goddammit! I'm also guessing this Moo just married the first guy willing to give her a second glance and she just convinced herself that he must surely wuv her if he's willing to marry and fuck her.
November 29, 2015
Typical "pregnancy hormones messed up my brain" question. Who in their right mind would ask such a question? I suspect the husband was joking... every sane person knows that apart from teary movie scenarios it's never up to the husband to choose.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login