Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Baybeez at the tattoo studio

Posted by coco uk 
Baybeez at the tattoo studio
January 30, 2016
I was in a tattoo studio earlier today and ahead of me in the queue was a famblee with teenage offspring and a baybee strapped to the duh's back. Is it just me who thinks s tattoo studio is no place for a baybee? Fortunately duh was only checking on a design for a future appointment so wasn't there long and the baybee didn't shriek.

Whilst I was waiting my turn I saw a pushchair in the corner and a woman came over to look at it and said the occupant was still asleep......but it's no place for a baybee, awake or asleep.
Re: Baybeez at the tattoo studio
January 30, 2016
Here in Ye Olde England, every tattooists I've been to have signs, inside and out, saying "No under 18s allowed", in fact, the tattooist round the corner from me has "No under 18s, including children in prams/buggies" in big red letters in the window.

To me, bringing a child or baybee to a tattooist is the same as taking a child or baybee into a sex shop - the child/baybee is not the customer and should not be brought into adult-oriented product shops. Not that it stops breeders, who feel it's their right to baybee-stalk bring the loaf anywhere they like.
January 30, 2016
I AM in England!
January 30, 2016
Sorry, my bad. Your name said UK so I thought perhaps you might live in Scotland or Wales x
January 30, 2016
We're just not safe from the pesky blighters anywhere! Still, at least they weren't piercing the kid's ears, I hate seeing small children with pierced ears. ( I hate seeing small children full stop! )
January 30, 2016
Yep, typical breeder entitlement. No place or thing is off limits for them and their golden crotch maggots - even when they're clearly adult. I mean it wouldn't surprise me if they did take them to sex shops, then low about the inappropriate sexual material for childrun there.eye rolling smiley
January 30, 2016
Went with a friend of mine to a tattoo/piercing studio--she was getting a very nice spiral pierce on one ear. There was a sign that said "No minor permitted on premises--waiting area included". Guess they've had problems with mom or dad wanting to bring Little Woogums along to "just wait quietly" while mom or dad gets inked. I don't blame them for putting up the signs. They don't work on minors (not even legal), and they're not a child care facility...why have them there at all?

Tattoos and piercings are adult activities. I don't blame you for looking askance at the famblee outing to the tattoo parlor.
January 31, 2016
randomcfchick
They don't work on minors (not even legal), and they're not a child care facility...why have them there at all?

That's how I feel about a lot of places that are adult-oriented. Like a vineyard that does wine tastings. I went to one last summer that allows children to "participate" where they get a juice box or soda to pair with the little bites and they sell kid kits to feed and entertain the little mongrels. But...why? It's a wine tasting. The point is to try different wines and see how they pair with different foods. Why is a child allowed to participate in such a thing when pairing juice or soda completely defeats the purpose? U.S. federal law dictates that nobody under 21 is allowed to drink, so why allow children access to wine tastings, bars, ABC stores, World of Beer, etc.?

Who are these assholes that got so pissy as kids that they weren't allowed to go everywhere their parents did and had to stay home with a babysitter while the adults have fun that they've been bound and determined to ruin adult-oriented places by demanding their little shitty crotchfruits should be allowed and that it's "discrimination" if they're not?

Now we have generations of kids bored as hell because there's nothing to look forward to growing up. They're going to bars, wine tastings, tattoo parlors, etc. with their parents and being given $600 smartphones and tablets. We don't keep adult and child spaces separate anymore, so the fun and mysteries of adulthood where you gain more and more privileges is old hat and they don't want to grow up and deal with the adult responsibilities that come with those rights and privileges.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
February 01, 2016
coco uk
I was in a tattoo studio earlier today and ahead of me in the queue was a famblee with teenage offspring and a baybee strapped to the duh's back. Is it just me who thinks s tattoo studio is no place for a baybee? Fortunately duh was only checking on a design for a future appointment so wasn't there long and the baybee didn't shriek.

Whilst I was waiting my turn I saw a pushchair in the corner and a woman came over to look at it and said the occupant was still asleep......but it's no place for a baybee, awake or asleep.

Tattoo parlor and no one under 18 is to adults as
Teenagers and baybeez is to car or outside of the tattoo parlor
February 01, 2016
lurker-derp
Here in Ye Olde England, every tattooists I've been to have signs, inside and out, saying "No under 18s allowed", in fact, the tattooist round the corner from me has "No under 18s, including children in prams/buggies" in big red letters in the window.

Tatooist round the corner was all-inclusive and curated his sign to the normal folk and those who ride the short bus, love it!
February 01, 2016
@paragon schnitzophonic.
They do it because they know, no matter how clearly they tell the parents NO KIDS ALLOWED, some smuck will still bring them along regardless. As a company, its easier for them to just put up and shut up, then to deal with the loud complaints and possible bad media.
February 01, 2016
The two tattoo studios that I have been in had signs posted saying no one under 18. I'm getting my next tattoo on April 7th.
February 01, 2016
Courting kids at wineries? It's bad enough I have to hear the little bastards at Chili's, I definitely don't want to trip over spawn while enjoying a nice glass on the weekend. Any wine place that trotted out juice boxes for kiddies would lose my business, but they probably only sell sugary, jammy crap that appeals to trashy breeder taste anyway.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
February 02, 2016
Miss_Hannigan
Courting kids at wineries? It's bad enough I have to hear the little bastards at Chili's, I definitely don't want to trip over spawn while enjoying a nice glass on the weekend. Any wine place that trotted out juice boxes for kiddies would lose my business, but they probably only sell sugary, jammy crap that appeals to trashy breeder taste anyway.

It sucks because this winery actually has pretty good wines (and I'm somebody who does not like most wines). I wish this winery and lots of other adult-oriented places would just ban children under a certain age (or nobody under 21 in the case of wineries and bars). Aside from allowing the adults to have some peace, it'll force people like my friend to learn to separate themselves from their children and not drag them along everywhere. That time she brought her 10-year old to the wine tasting was about the jump-the-shark moment of me wanting to hang out with her. He needs to be hanging out with his own friends that are his age, not people literally 3x his age, and my friend needs to understand that she's not being neglectful and her kid isn't going to get abducted, killed, or molested if she doesn't drag him along everywhere all the time.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
February 03, 2016
One of my favorite places at the mall is Spencer's Gifts because they are the only store besides online that sells my favorite e-hookahs. I go in there and I swear there will always be some fat, cheeseburger grease-stained moo with a fucking STROLLER (my arch nemesis) squeezed into the aisle. If I chance to come across them in the toy or smut section, I take a drag, blow it out and say (quite audibly) "that's classy?" Or "Trashy".

I get my fair share of glares but I DONT GIVE A FUCKING FUCK! TAKE THAT DAMN STROLLER OUT OF HERE OR I WILL HEISEMANN THAT FUCKER OUT OF MY GODDAMNED WAY! (God I have fucking MISSED this place, I needed to rant about that shit, it's been bugging me HARDCORE.)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
February 04, 2016
Here (US) Tattoos have always been the realm of trashy people. Bikers, Carnival workers, Hillbillies, Assorted Trash.

It did have some 'mainstream moments' and a bunch of people hopping on the bandwagon - because they saw it on TV ~

But now this trend has peaked and tattoos are once again relegated to - the trash scumbags.

Tattoos are GROSS.

DON'T.

It's no wonder people would drag their kids along - it's the trash types who are interested in this.

They can't make anything creative out of their own life, so they think a tattoo of the Long Beards of Duck Dynasty or a Bible verse or their kid's names - might 'set them apart'.
Or they think they're gonna 'be cool' with it. It isn't cool, nor new, and just makes you look trashy.
February 05, 2016
Spencer Gifts is another favorite store of mine, and every single time I've gone in there, I've seen brats running around. And I don't mean teenagers because I went in there as a teen with my friends, but I mean young underage kids who will go in the very back and play with the sex toys. Once when I was in there, there was some kinda thing called an "orgasm button," which was a device with a big red button that made sounds that lived up to its name when pressed. Two kids around nine or ten years old were playing with it and would run away giggling after it started making noise and then go back and do it again. I also believe some heifer screamed on Planet Feedback a few years ago because her underage snookums went in there and saw/bought some dildos.

While Spencer's isn't a sex shop, it's pretty fucking obvious that it caters to adults, what with all the alcohol and weed-themed goodies right in the front of the store, let alone the sex gifts in the back. Breeders need to fucking learn that their goddamn brats do not belong everywhere. Some places are meant to be for adults only: tattoo/piercing parlors, sex shops, wine tasting events, strip clubs, bars, high-end restaurants and college classrooms. I don't give a shit if they couldn't get a sitter, and I really wish more places would be more adamant about keeping breeders with their bastards in tow off the premises. Who precisely is going to benefit from some cow bringing her fucking loaf into a tattoo parlor? How will the tattooist concentrate on inking a customer if the loaf starts Quietly FussingTM? You think Moo is going to get off her ass and clean the mess if her brat shits or pukes all over the floor?

I'd say that 98 percent of all business venues will accommodate breeders and their broods, so WHY do breeders feel the need to invade the other 2 percent of places where they are completely unwelcome? I already know the answer to that, but it's still infuriating. Owners of adult venues need to bring the hammer down harder onto entitled Moos and Duhs and tell them to get the fuck out. If the parents threaten to go to the media, let them go! Who's going to look like the bigger asshole in a story about a Moo who got told her child wasn't welcome at a sex shop? The Moo or the business owner? Frankly, I think more people would side with the owner and assume the Moo is a fucking retard for taking her kid into an entirely inappropriate place.

The tide has slowly been turning against breeders over the last few years. More and more people are becoming vocal about their distaste for parents dragging their rotten brats to adult venues or letting them misbehave in public.
February 05, 2016
Simple answer, breeders cannot accept the fact that there are social limitations to being a breeder, and will demand they are included regardless of social suitability or taboo. The others are just feral scum, that simply don't give a flying fuck what their crotch droppings are exposed to, simply because the parents are so self-absorbed and self-centered, everything else outside them doesn't exist - including their own kids.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login