Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

lack of funding? take it away from regular students!

Posted by ladybug2203 
lack of funding? take it away from regular students!
January 30, 2016
No Linky, just a conversation with my mother:

She was venting about how much she had to fight for funding for my autistic sisters residential placement, which I agree she does need as she's low functioning with aggressive tendencies. I said to her "I agree she does need it. However the economy is in the toilet with no signs if improvement, many many more autistics are being born and there just simply isn't enough resources to go around (my sisters care costs at least 250k a year to tax payers), we are all suffering and feeling the pinch and there are no easy solutions." Her solution was to take funding away from regular students, as they don't need "multimillion buildings and lawns" for their schools nor all their programs.

That made me mad, not only are regular students too suffering budget cuts, and their the future tax payers, not the tards! Where are they gonna get a quarter of a million dollars per tard per year if we don't invest in our future tax payers? Aaaand yet she wants grandbrats (she doesn't yet know i got snipped), who could very likely also be autistic. Grrrrrr
Re: lack of funding? take it away from regular students!
January 31, 2016
Yeah, because people don't have enough to pay for... I wouldn't want to take care of an autistic person, either, but...

Please tell us what happens when you tell her that you got snipped. I, for one, would tell her that if she can't take care of her most special, most precious autistic child all by herself, and expects someone else to do it for her, why, exactly, she is she so interested in grand-babies?

My MIL would always say how she was looking forward to grandchildren. I knew she was saying it, even when she didn't mention it directly. It got to be that I knew when she was thinking about it. And the answer was "No, we're not having kids. Look at your other kid." And it would piss her off. So I kept doing it. Because she had absolutely no say in what I did reproductive-wise, and I wouldn't pretend she did.

If you think babies are magic, GREAT! You would be an AWESOME foster parent! Right now, there's millions of kids crammed in crappy, abusive situations, that need some love and understanding! You're such a wonderful per- ....What? It's... not the same? I don't get it; how do you mean? You... Oh... Oh my... Well, you're a fucking monster then. Bye.
February 01, 2016
There is a school with an "inclusion" program in the city, where I live.
There is a deaf girl attending the classes. Because she is deaf, she is
always accompanied by a sign language interpreter who translates
for her. The cost of this "project"???
The municipality plans to expand the "inclusion" program.
Everything is funded by taxpayers as well...
February 03, 2016
I feel that deaf people also deserve a quality education and I have absolutely no problem funding that with my tax dollars. But retarded people who can't function enough to give back to the community in some way really don't need funding that would be going to more useful people.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login