Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Preggo teen dies shovelling snow

Posted by cfdavep 
Preggo teen dies shovelling snow
January 31, 2016
https://www.yahoo.com/news/video/vigil-held-pregnant-pottstown-teen-045759861.html

Soon to be teen moo knew she had a crapload of heart defects, decides to become teen moo anyway until Darwin catches up to her at the 11th hour.
Re: Preggo teen dies shovelling snow
January 31, 2016
If she had a crapload of heart defects than she shouldn't have been pregnant anyway. I know this, and obviously I am smarter. I have heart issues that thankfully I do not take any medication for (the doctors can't believe it when I tell them this.) and could only imagine how hard it would be on my body if I did get preggo. My heart wouldn't be able to keep up!!!

What was her stupid ass thinking getting preggo anyway? People with major illnesses, whatever they may be, should NOT breed.
Now because of her stupid ass decision she's dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
February 05, 2016
Sigh. The world just lost another future inmate.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
February 05, 2016
Damn. I remember a long time ago, I was in class and I said that it was "mean" to have a baby if you are HIV positive because you could transmit it to your child or worse, die and leave them without a mother. I was absolutely verbally TRASHED by everyone. Stuck to my guns the whole time.

When I see shit like this I wonder why anyone would run the axe gauntlet and knowingly risk their life so that if they die, lives are just short of ruined. I think that's why I think getting all pigged up is just about THE dumbest you could do. It risks not only your life but another person's livelihood too. And for what? Why not just adopt? I just don't get their reasoning.
February 05, 2016
catharsist
When I see shit like this I wonder why anyone would run the axe gauntlet and knowingly risk their life so that if they die, lives are just short of ruined.
I can't help thinking they do it because they want a hero's death. There's also pregnant women with cancer refusing abortion and chemo because their baby has got to have a chance to live. By the time their child is born by c-section (1-2 months before due date) and they hop onto chemo, they die a month or so later because cancer treatment was put off too long.
February 05, 2016
beezle
catharsist
When I see shit like this I wonder why anyone would run the axe gauntlet and knowingly risk their life so that if they die, lives are just short of ruined.
I can't help thinking they do it because they want a hero's death. There's also pregnant women with cancer refusing abortion and chemo because their baby has got to have a chance to live. By the time their child is born by c-section (1-2 months before due date) and they hop onto chemo, they die a month or so later because cancer treatment was put off too long.

I know, but you would think that they would think of their children. (WONT SOMEONE THINK IF THE CHILDREN?! Lol.) I have no kids (duh) but if I would have gone nuts and tried having one I would think about what the child would go through if I dropped the ball and kicked the bucket. The whole thing is such an ordeal. Reason #1538462749 for me.
February 05, 2016
Miss_Hannigan
Sigh. The world just lost another future inmate.

Tragic, isn't it? One less degenerate our tax dollars will be supporting.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login