Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

so tell me again how all autards are gentle souls that'd never hurt a fly?

Posted by ladybug2203 
Thus tard is a real winner, Isis, Nazis, rape, murder, and suicide are all fascinate subjects for him!

https://m.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/3q5qvf/i_think_i_actually_hate_my_autistic_brother/
I wish social services would start considering kids who are forced by their parents to put up with this shit as abused.

She ought to tell her parents that if they think she's going to take care of his ass when they are gone, think again! I'm sure they just see her as his future slave.
repeat ad infinitem: parents do not give a shit what they inflict on their children. they are abusing the writer. period. her only hope is to survive to when she is 18 and leave pronto.
technically, I'd try and find a place I could go to and just run. some kids do it and manage to survive.
by the way, this is not the first time i've heard of kiddie bastards who know they can get away with shit because they are 'sneuflakes'.
one of them brought a gun to school and bragged about that...

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Yep, as soon as the autard label is slapped on the brat, the parunts simply drop any semblance of parenting responsibility, and give the tard a 'get out of jail free' card.

Thank goodness the comments show a modicum of common sense, stating that regardless of tardism, the kid's ass needs to be shown some responsibility.
"Special needs". I cannot tell you how much I loathe that term.
This poor girl needs to report CPS on her parents

Evan Davis
She has every right to feel the way she feels. Sorry, but autism is no excuse for that kind of behaviour and the breeders are just enabling that shit. Hopefully she and her cat can get out of that house as soon as possible. She doesn't need to deal with that shit just because ZOMG autism! The kid obviously has enough self-awareness to know that playing the autism card will get him out of trouble, and therefore knows damn well that his behaviour is unacceptable. Gentle soul? More like little psychopath.
i just hope they both survive. I doubt the poor cat will.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login