Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well, least *some* spam mail is *getting it*

Posted by DucorpsToo 
Well, least *some* spam mail is *getting it*
February 03, 2016
My spam filter usually catches most of the spam messages that come to my email address... And I usually get lots of them each day cause I've had my main address for many years. Anyhow, today I got a message from "Orbitz" that slipped through the cracks. The title was "The perks of being an *adult*". When I opened it up, the ad was "No kids allowed. Book a little getaway with your main squeeze. Save on adults-only hotels. Book by February 7, 2016". At least I gotta give them a thumbs-up for an ad with a childfree-flavor.grinning smiley
Re: Well, least *some* spam mail is *getting it*
February 07, 2016
DucorpsToo
My spam filter usually catches most of the spam messages that come to my email address... And I usually get lots of them each day cause I've had my main address for many years. Anyhow, today I got a message from "Orbitz" that slipped through the cracks. The title was "The perks of being an *adult*". When I opened it up, the ad was "No kids allowed. Book a little getaway with your main squeeze. Save on adults-only hotels. Book by February 7, 2016". At least I gotta give them a thumbs-up for an ad with a childfree-flavor.grinning smiley

HaHa nice! I've had my email since age 12, used to get all the baby related spam, being female, but at some point I started registering on websites as male, makes it super easy to pick the spam out since its all Rolex, female lure emails and penis enlarging. Closest I've ever got to a nice CF spam, was for cheap vasectomy grinning smiley.
Re: Well, least *some* spam mail is *getting it*
February 07, 2016
I mentioned elsewhere some spots I'd found, I was looking at Morocco because a neighbor went and I wanted to go too. The one ADULTS ONLY ad I saw, as well as several other nice resorts - were all listed on Orbitz. I'll have to keep them in mind, did book mark a couple for the future.

I saw lots of nice things on Orbitz, looks like a good site thumbs up
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login