Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Coddling a murder accessory (Virginia Tech killing)

Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
Coddling a murder accessory (Virginia Tech killing)
February 07, 2016
http://www.sott.net/article/311583-Virginia-Tech-students-arrested-for-murder-of-13-year-old-girl-allegedly-plotted-crime-to-stop-victim-from-revealing-sexual-relationship

Aside from the other craziness of this murder case, this detail is why many milennials are unfit to live on planet Earth:

"In court on Thursday, Keepers and her parents complained about the conditions in jail - saying she was allergic to the type of mattress she was given and couldn't eat any of the prison food since she is also allergic to gluten.

They said jail officials were not giving her a high enough dosage of her presciption for Prozac, which she uses to treat depression.

Keepers says she has dealt with mental health issue since the eighth grade, and once used to cut herself. But she said she has learved 'how to love myself' through counseling at Virginia Tech."

Time to build sensory-sensitive prisons for our most delicate murdering snowflakes. Jail them safely!

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Re: Coddling a murder accessory (Virginia Tech killing)
February 07, 2016
You're in prison for murdering a child. If you're such a snowflake that you need special diets and mattresses and shit, maybe don't put yourself in a position where you can't control your surroundings, like prison. The proper response is "Too bad, so sad, cry more, maybe you shouldn't have murdered a child."

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
February 07, 2016
And her lawyer didn't tell her not to say that? Talk about tone deaf - that is not going to win her any friends at all.
February 07, 2016
Her parents added that she has never been in trouble and that they are a very religious family.,
'We are pretty close, very strong Christian family,'

Oh what a shocker! The other one is a bible thumper too. I hope they get the maximum sentence.

Evan Davis
February 07, 2016
I think it was a ploy to get bail so she could stay at home and await trial there. This is a disgusting case, and I hope she gets life in prison for it.
February 07, 2016
Probably a strategy by the lawyer to get her home while awaiting trial and set up for an insanity defense.
February 07, 2016
Well if she really is such a delicate wittle flower, she shouldn't have fucking murdered that girl! Too bad, so sad, princess. This is what happens when you commit a serious crime - you do time for it. So shut up and eat your lunch, bitch, because no one gives a shit about your glutin sensitivity or whatever made up illness your worthless breeders came up with to save your psychopathic self from being Big Bertha's punching bag.
I have zero sympathy for these two pieces of shit. All of it goes to the victim.
February 07, 2016
Millennial here. I feel that many people of my generation are fucked and we know it so they do stupid shit like this. Fuck her damned allergies and her damn gluten free bullshit. Get over it. Someone lost their daughter and their friend and for what? Eat a damn dick.
February 07, 2016
pitbullgirl1965
Her parents added that she has never been in trouble and that they are a very religious family.,
'We are pretty close, very strong Christian family,'

Oh what a shocker! The other one is a bible thumper too. I hope they get the maximum sentence.

so if that's the case then why the need for prozac because she was a cutter when she was in 8th grade?

These two are definitely candidates to be put into the wood chipper directly.
February 08, 2016
They should send her to a "pretty prison" like the one Martha Stewart went to. But maybe that is worse, I have heard bad things about prisons for women being really stressful places to work and be an inmate.
February 08, 2016
She's bitching about the gluten and mattresses, but I thinks nothing about all the feces and urine purposefully put in her food, by other inmates - when they find out that she's a kiddy diddler and killer.

Funny thing, we don't hear much about her accomplice, as I bet he's too busy being Bubba's bitch.

Nope, put them in general populace with the guards turning a blind eye.
February 08, 2016
GOOD!!!!! Give this THING more allergens. Bread and water diet and clothes made out of whatever the mattress is made of, these moos that put psychopaths out into the world, then defend them, ought to be in jail too.
February 08, 2016
the more I heard about this case the more it sounded like a CSI episode

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
February 08, 2016
Let the little slag sleep on the floor then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
February 10, 2016
She should've thought about that BEFORE she murdered. The only things this waste of oxygen should get to eat from now on, are "box lunch" and "tossed salads"!
February 10, 2016
catharsist
Millennial here. I feel that many people of my generation are fucked and we know it so they do stupid shit like this. Fuck her damned allergies and her damn gluten free bullshit. Get over it. Someone lost their daughter and their friend and for what? Eat a damn dick.

"Eisenhauer was redshirted for his freshman year in track at Virginia Tech, according to a sophomore teammate, Andrew Eason. In the WMAR feature, Eisenhauer said he hoped to redshirt so he could run in college for five years.

Keepers played junior varsity soccer at Hammond High School but wasn't a standout athlete like Eisenhauer. She joined the math team and Model United Nations, became a member of the National Honor Society and the National Science Honor Society, helped direct the musical 'Seussical' and taught science at a summer Bible camp.

In 2014, she interned at a NASA facility in Maryland, and planned to double-major in aerospace and ocean engineering and naval engineering."

These two were not fucked though, they had all the advantages, bright futures and tossed it all away. It would be wonderful to have these sociopaths working for NASA alright.
February 10, 2016
Wouldn't be the first psycho working for NASA.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
February 10, 2016
navi8orgirl
Wouldn't be the first psycho working for NASA.

Intellectual intelligence does not necessarily equal emotional intelligence nor emotional stability.
February 10, 2016
Extreme version of the ME ME ME attitude. It's all about ME and nobody else.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login