Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wanna-Moo has full-term phantom quintuplet pregnancy

Posted by Cambion 
Wanna-Moo has full-term phantom quintuplet pregnancy
February 07, 2016
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2014/03/24/woman-has-phantom-pregnancy-with-quintuplets/

Barbara Bienvenue managed to convince herself and everyone around her that she was not only knocked up, but that she was incubating five fetuses. She managed to have all the signs of pregnancy, including a disgusting bloated tick gut, puking and lactating. It was only when she went to the hospital to have the clumps removed via C-section that she and Wanna-Duh learned she wasn't knocked up at all. Cue butthurts and Wanna-Duh having to return the donations people sent to them.

I know phantom pregnancies are a real thing - they're very rare, but they can occur in women who either really want to be pregnant or who really do not. You basically lose your mind and pregnancy symptoms begin to manifest, and your stomach can even become distended. However, pretty much all phantom pregnancies are caught early on when the woman gets an ultrasound and learns there is no fetus in her uterus. So the fact that this bitch went nine months with her fake pregnancy means that she never once sought pre-natal care.

In addition, many sources that covered the story say that this is not Barbara's first phantom pregnancy. So, either her imagination is so fucked up that it made her think she was pregnant more than once, or she's a lying cunt. She pulled the same exact shit with another guy in 2010, and I assume she did it a second time to try and trap the guy who "fathered" her imaginary clumps. The Daily Fail covered the story too, and it implies that Bienvenue intentionally made the whole thing up because people started finding little holes in her facade, such as her ass not being on bed rest due to the number of clumps she was expecting or the fact that she carried so many clumps to term when most fuctuplet pignasties end prematurely.

I'd say the proud father of five imaginary babies dodged a real bullet here, not only in regard to the number of brats he was expecting, but also in regard to the true nature of his girlfriend. He did wind up leaving her, and he returned the donations people sent to them.

I honestly cannot figure out if she was lying or not. It's tough to fake that big fat piggo gut, but the fact that this went on for nine months implies to me that she knew she wasn't actually pregnant because she didn't get pre-natal care for her non-existent clumps.
Re: Wanna-Moo has full-term phantom quintuplet pregnancy
February 07, 2016
There's got to be a joke in there that this WannaMoo's last name is "welcome" in French.

There have been plenty of women who fake pregnancies and excuse away the lack of prenatal care (or somehow block their gullible boyfriends/husbands from accompanying them to the doctor and seeing the ultrasounds), but actually exhibiting the signs of pregnancy is interesting. Unless she's done something to cause her stomach to distend and induce vomiting.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
February 07, 2016
A fake pregnancy is not new. In the bad Lifetime movie Tomorrow's Child they grew a baby in an overgrown lava lamp and the character had to fake pregnancy so she did have special cushions to make her look that way.
February 07, 2016
http://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/false-pregnancy-pseudocyesis

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3361851/

She didn't look pregnant to me, she just looked fat. An actual quintuplet pregnancy is fucking nasty looking. Far too nasty for her to be able to fake.
February 07, 2016
Thanks for the links, thom! From what I'm reading, the difference between a phantom pregnancy and delusions of pregnancy is the presentation of outward physical symptoms. A woman with pseudocyesis will have the distended gut, engorged tits, vomiting and all the other visible clinical symptoms, whereas delusions of pregnancy are strictly psychological/"all in her head".

News sources that have covered the story claimed Bienvenue had pseudocyesis, meaning she genuinely believed she was knocked up and presented with clinical pregnancy symptoms. If that were the case, why did she not get pre-natal care, which would have revealed a sore lack of fetuses? Also, how did she know that she had multiple clumps growing, and what precise number of clumps she had without pre-natal care? I know certain things can slip past doctors, but I think that even the dumbest guy in the hospital would be able to tell that the huge fat woman wasn't full of fetuses after an ultrasound, pelvic exam or even a piss test. Most women who are all gung-ho about having brats will actually go to the hospital at least once to have sonograms and ultrasounds and find out the clump's gender and all that.

I can't believe how fucking huge she got, all because she thought she was pregnant (photo). Wanna-Duh seemed to have been totally blindsided by all of it, so I don't think it was some team effort plot to wring donations out of random strangers. The whole thing seems to be part genuine phantom pignancy and part lies, but I just don't know at what point the pseudocyesis ended and the lies began. Another article said that the bitch tampered with test results to fool the boyfriend and constantly changed her story as far as how many clumps she had in her, and coupled with her past history of fake pregnancies, my conclusion is that this woman is a scamming, psychotic cunt. She's fucked enough in the head to convince herself she's pregnant and look the part, but just unfucked enough to milk her fake-ass pignasty for all the handouts and attention it was worth.

Good ol' Barb was in her mid-thirties when this happened, so it was right around that biological clock-ticking time. She got magically impregnated one month into her relationship with this Paul guy (most articles can't seem to decide if it was one month or two months in), and for him to be happy about that leads me to believe he's probably got a few screws loose himself. A man who is 100 percent happy about having five fuckin' babies at the same time is a moron to begin with. I'm sure his thought process was something like, "I put FIVE kids in that bitch! Am I a MAN or what?!" So when he learned that his delicate little cream puff was five fetuses short of a quintuple pregnancy, it was probably about 30 percent heartbreak/deceit and 70 percent taking the wind out of his OgDickWerkz sails. And I assume he never demanded to see ultrasounds or proof of the loaves because he was so overcome with MY DICK WORKS fatherly pride. An article from some site called MamaMia said this about wanna-Duh:

He is completely torn, he not only lost someone he had fallen in love with but 4 babies who were his reason to live.”

If having four loaves with a woman you've dated for one month is your sole reason for living, then maybe your ass should be getting psychiatric help right alongside your lying cunt girlfriend. Also, according to the same article, this woman pretended to have leukemia too! What a class act. Now that this loony bint's name has been plastered far and wide across the media, I guarantee no guy will fuck her ever again... which is good, because she doesn't need to be having any loaves (real or imaginary) with her level of crazy. She even looks fuckin' nuts.
February 07, 2016
I'm going to delude myself into becoming a wealthy super model!
February 07, 2016
evidently queen mary of england had psuedocyesis back in the 1500s. her "pregnancy" lasted for 11 months before the distended belly, etc. went away. she believed it was god's punishment for not burning more heretics at the stake.
February 12, 2016
Cambion
I honestly cannot figure out if she was lying or not.

If she never had an ultrasound, how the fuck did she know she was carrying five fetuses? Is this something moos just know instinctively? She's a liar.
February 12, 2016
Lying to make an oops, and scam people on the cyberpanhandling sites. It worked.

I do realize this is a real affliction. However, she fails the Gavin DeBecker lie test: too many details. She would not know how many with a phantom pregnancy. She would show NO fetuses with a phantom pregnancy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login