Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Super Bowl Babies commercials

Posted by aliceblue 
Super Bowl Babies commercials
February 07, 2016
Anyone else want to kick the Super Bowl babies from the "football is family" ads through some goal posts?
Re: Super Bowl Babies commercials
February 07, 2016
That Doritos commercial with the parasite is just as bad, I was eating doritos when watching and promptly stopped.

The commercials seem more natalist than usual. Stopped just before halftime, I just can't take that drivel. There are lots of CF football fans who would love to spend their disposable income on stuff, but all I see is breeder crap.

Some breeders are getting offended by the campaign because it means people in the winning cities are having teh ebil secks.
February 07, 2016
Breeders are 'offended' by the 'ebil sex'? How the heck do they think they became breeders... where do they think the crotch fruit came from? LOL!!
February 07, 2016
That was wretched, even Seal looked like he was in pain. Did they put out an audition call for couples who fucked during past Super Bowls? How awkward. I can't imagine enjoying sex right after eating Velveeta, chicken grease and beer.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
February 07, 2016
hana
The commercials seem more natalist than usual. Stopped just before halftime, I just can't take that drivel. There are lots of CF football fans who would love to spend their disposable income on stuff, but all I see is breeder crap.

Did you see the one for online mortgages? It was basically telling people to buy a house, so you can fill it with tons of stuff. (And of course breed more consumers while you're in that house you can barely afford.) It could have been a propaganda piece for a first world government.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
February 07, 2016
Miss_Hannigan
Did you see the one for online mortgages? It was basically telling people to buy a house, so you can fill it with tons of stuff. (And of course breed more consumers while you're in that house you can barely afford.) It could have been a propaganda piece for a first world government.

Pretty much. Makes me glad we'll have our place free and clear in 10 years or so, we saved a ton by not buying crap and according to breederific famblee "living like college kids".

starlady
Breeders are 'offended' by the 'ebil sex'? How the heck do they think they became breeders... where do they think the crotch fruit came from? LOL!!

I guess because they had my team won sex instead of must have babbys sex. I just saw the reactions on twitter.
February 08, 2016
I hate the Super Bowl. The City of San Francisco forced all the homeless out of their camps to make way for the VIP's coming for the Bowl.
With the rent for a 1 bedroom at $3,500/month, there are a ton of working people who are homeless.
Yet sports takes precedent.

Evan Davis
February 08, 2016
pitbullgirl1965
I hate the Super Bowl. The City of San Francisco forced all the homeless out of their camps to make way for the VIP's coming for the Bowl.
With the rent for a 1 bedroom at $3,500/month, there are a ton of working people who are homeless.
Yet sports takes precedent.

What a shame... Maybe the homeless could come to the realization that SF is too expensive for just about anyone who doesn't earn in the mid-six-figures and move on to another city (Not named SF or NYC)... sorry, my sympathy is limited for a group of mostly panhandlers, boozers, and dope heads. You know why I don't live in SF? Because it's way too expensive and there are hundreds of other metro areas to live in the U.S. For homeless with mental illness, I do believe we should build and maintain insane asylums and help them. But no, that does not mean that they should interfere with the Super Bowl experience of those paying tens of $1000s to enjoy their weekend and supporting local businesses. If I'm spending that much money to enjoy a game and it's ancillary activities, I should not be approached by meth heads and hobos who need money for a fix.

As far as the ads, they were totally breederific. And un-funny, as usual. I fail to see the allure of any of these ads, and I have no idea why each and every year people are so eager to watch them. Super Bowl babies? Give me a fuckin' break. Doritos baby? Blech. Seth Rogen and Amy Schumer? The last thing I want to watch is an un-funny frat guy wannabe and a disgusting, un-funny pig of a woman.
February 08, 2016
Three words: puppy monkey baby. Ruining a pug like that? Blasphemy!

The ad agency used three things from successful past SB ads, with the tagline of "three awesome things are even better combined." I fail to see it though since there were only men in the ad and men do not think babies are awesome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
February 08, 2016
navi8orgirl
Three words: puppy monkey baby. Ruining a pug like that? Blasphemy!

The ad agency used three things from successful past SB ads, with the tagline of "three awesome things are even better combined." I fail to see it though since there were only men in the ad and men do not think babies are awesome.

This ad proved that those who created it were completely out of ideas. I think that ad was for Mountain Dew and I suppose they were trying to hit that 18-25 demographic, but I doubt anyone in that group (or any group) found that ad appealing.
February 08, 2016
StudioFiftyFour
Seth Rogen and Amy Schumer? The last thing I want to watch is an un-funny frat guy wannabe and a disgusting, un-funny pig of a woman.

Ummm...it's fine if you don't find Amy Schumer funny. She's not everyone's cup of tea. But what makes her disgusting and a pig?
February 08, 2016
Miss_Hannigan
hana

It said if the mortgage application process was made "easy" more people would buy houses. I would think the deciding factor of buying a home, making this major financial commitment, should not be dependent on whether it can be done online in 8 minutes, while multitasking on facebook and eating a Hot Pocket. There is nothing wrong with the process itself, there is a whole lot wrong with anyone being so stupid that they would make such a decision based on it being available online. The ad also made it seem like the products we would buy would be made in the US by small business employing Americans, who would then be enriched to buy their own homes online, which we all know is BS. It also doesn't mention this process bypasses loan officers, who would lose their jobs and not be able to buy homes.

Yes of course they had to throw in the baybee too.
February 08, 2016
I was extraordinarily disgusted by this superbowl's collection of commercials. We used the antenna because superbowls are known for rolling out new and expensive (usually equals good) commercials, but WOW! Crazy bad this year!
Puppy monkey baby in particular. How did that even get off the drawing board? (That's a rhetorical question for the extremely literal among us.)
February 08, 2016
Presto
Puppy monkey baby in particular. How did that even get off the drawing board? (That's a rhetorical question for the extremely literal among us.)

A chupacabra spotted it, thought it recognized it from behind and rescued it. Only to be turned to stone once the face was revealed. Then the nasty creature appeared in the ad.
February 08, 2016
gnarler
StudioFiftyFour
Seth Rogen and Amy Schumer? The last thing I want to watch is an un-funny frat guy wannabe and a disgusting, un-funny pig of a woman.

Ummm...it's fine if you don't find Amy Schumer funny. She's not everyone's cup of tea. But what makes her disgusting and a pig?

Seconded. I think she's a really funny woman, although her ad libs are better than her stand up routine and movies.

--------------------
February 09, 2016
Miss_Hannigan
gnarler

Seconded. I think she's a really funny woman, although her ad libs are better than her stand up routine and movies.

The value of any form of art or entertainment is in the perception of the audience. I don't find her funny or entertaining at all; others do. And probably vice versa with some of the entertainment that I enjoy.

I do find it ironic that Schumer portrays herself as a slut--it's actually a part of her act--and yet, when others point it out, as this young man did, she acts indignant and jumps all over him. FWIW, she's also been accused of stealing jokes.

My estimation of her is that she is either a phony or a hypocrite. And I'd bet dollars to donuts that she'll be a breeder within a decade.

Ditto for Rogen, who got his big break starring in Knocked Up, a shitty, un-funny breeder movie. Later he "evolved" into his role in Neighbors, a film whose quality can be summed up in this image.

These types of films are marketed directly at 30 or 40-something breeders who believe that they are physically 20 years old and emotionally 13 years old. If I actually found Rogen to be funny, my opinion of him may be biased in a more favorable way. Based on my view of him, however, I don't find him to be any different than any other late-30s, low-motivation, no-ambition, pot smoker. That kind of "humor" just isn't my cup of tea.
February 10, 2016
I think Rogen's big break was 40 Year Old Virgin, where he plays the same type of guy...stoner fratboy. And I know plenty of pot smokers who are not slackers, so the typecast is old and not accurate.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
February 10, 2016
Super Bowl commercials are always breeder-brained. The first reason is because they are trying to appeal to the widest swath of people they can, and most people think they have to follow the Life Script. The far more important reason is that these corporations need to make sure they will have a steady stream of little consumers to buy their products forever and ever, so it makes sense to promote breeding.
February 10, 2016
I could listen to Rogen's voice all day... Other than that, meh.
February 10, 2016
Meh, I'm not interested in football, and I was out during the super bowl anyway. The only way I would actually watch the game is if they painted an actual baybee onto the pigskin and started tossing it around. Now that would be funny to me. The look on the breeders' faces would be fuckin' priceless... grinning smiley
February 11, 2016
StudioFiftyFour
Miss_Hannigan
gnarler

The value of any form of art or entertainment is in the perception of the audience. I don't find her funny or entertaining at all; others do. And probably vice versa with some of the entertainment that I enjoy.

I do find it ironic that Schumer portrays herself as a slut--it's actually a part of her act--and yet, when others point it out, as this young man did, she acts indignant and jumps all over him. FWIW, she's also been accused of stealing jokes.

My estimation of her is that she is either a phony or a hypocrite. And I'd bet dollars to donuts that she'll be a breeder within a decade.

Ditto for Rogen, who got his big break starring in Knocked Up, a shitty, un-funny breeder movie. Later he "evolved" into his role in Neighbors, a film whose quality can be summed up in this image.

These types of films are marketed directly at 30 or 40-something breeders who believe that they are physically 20 years old and emotionally 13 years old. If I actually found Rogen to be funny, my opinion of him may be biased in a more favorable way. Based on my view of him, however, I don't find him to be any different than any other late-30s, low-motivation, no-ambition, pot smoker. That kind of "humor" just isn't my cup of tea.

You didn't answer my question. As I said, it's fine if you don't think she's funny. Also fine if you think she's a hypocrite. What makes her disgusting and a pig?
February 11, 2016
Maybe Studio54 saw a photo of her?

comment # 107
http://www.dawgshed.com/threads/breaking-hard-amy-schumer-in-a-bikini.147505/page-6

I liked Seth Rogan in Superbad (2007), that's it.
February 11, 2016
So (not so) fun fact about me, if you count back from my birthday you get Valentines day. Should I be singing about how I'm a valentine's day baby? What is the purpose of that commercial they didn't seem to be selling or promoting anything.

February 11, 2016
gnarler

You didn't answer my question. As I said, it's fine if you don't think she's funny. Also fine if you think she's a hypocrite. What makes her disgusting and a pig?

She's got thighs that resemble ricotta cheese, a tramp stamp, and an ugly face.

And really, none of this would matter if not for her hotter-than-thou attitude.
February 12, 2016
Meh, lots of male comedians are dumpy and unattractive too, but they rarely get criticized.

--------------------
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login