Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeders butthurt over cinema junkfood prices

Posted by screaming sausage 
Re: Breeders butthurt over cinema junkfood prices
April 07, 2016
I don't go to the movies much, the theaters in the city have been way too loud to the point the movie isn't enjoyable. The one in the town I am moving to soon doesn't seem too bad. I went with a friend to see Deadpool which was awesome!

I do agree that if you have a big tv and surround sound, you can be more comfortable at home watching a movie. It's also still cheaper to pay for netflix or even rent a movie from the microsoft store on Xbox.

That said, I'm off to watch some more Broadchurch on Netflix.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
April 07, 2016
My local cinema is a Vue. they've wisely chosen to allow you to bring in as much outside food and drink as you want, with just two conditions. No alcohol and no hot food. Means I can't take my favourite curry in but I can take sandwiches, cake and a big Starbucks travel mug full of tea,
April 07, 2016
Have those breeders checked out mid-week ticket prices? Here, a Tuesday evening movie ticket for a first run movie is about $5 The seats are big, reclining lounge chairs. When we want to see a movie, we go there. No reason to pay $50 on tickets alone.
April 28, 2016
Entitlement, thy name is mooooooo (and dud)

Look, movies are not a necessity. They are a luxury. Dining out, Starbucks, Movies, Movie Food - all recreational activities...
Don't whine because you cannot afford a recreational activity. If you want to do recreational activies... get a job that pays enough. Can't? Then don't do the activity.
My husband and I can't afford nice things most of the time. He doesn't make what he's worth and I'm between jobs... So guess what, we don't do those things we can't afford.
You don't see me going to a movie theater and demanding free or even discounted seats.
You don't see me demanding prices be lowers, because of my financial problems.
I do without until I can afford what I want.
It's not traumatizing.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login