Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo "terrified" when told to cover up

Posted by cfdavep 
Moo "terrified" when told to cover up
April 15, 2016
https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-carolina-mom-afraid-told-cover-breastfeeding-151120055.html

Moos gets booted from a courthouse. She was beefing away and a judge told her to get out. She was trying to turn the judge into a condesending monster to make herself the victim
Re: Moo "terrified" when told to cover up
April 15, 2016
All bodily fluid exchanges or releases should be kept in private. No exceptions.
April 15, 2016
The judge was fully within his rights to tell this piece of trailer trash to cover her tits. There's a time and a place for everything, and beefing in a courtroom is disrespectful and inappropriate - to say the very least!
April 15, 2016
Is the infant a witness in a case? Is it the defendant? Perhaps it is someone's legal counsel or the baliff?

If none of the above, it has no business being in the courtroom.
April 15, 2016
yurble
Is the infant a witness in a case? Is it the defendant? Perhaps it is someone's legal counsel or the baliff?

If none of the above, it has no business being in the courtroom.

Custody case, BF moo's mother has custody of her older child. She was there as part of a case to get custody returned.
Surprisingly the judge ruled against breast feeder. /sarcasm.

If she can't understand simple court decorum, it makes it easy to understand how she does not have custody of her older child. I wonder how long she'll keep the baby.

I think it was a typo, but one commenter wrote it as 'beast milk' haha. grinning smiley
April 15, 2016
mumofsixbirds
I think it was a typo, but one commenter wrote it as 'beast milk' haha. grinning smiley

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! You owe me a new keyboard MO6B! HAHAHHAHAHHAHAA grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley
April 15, 2016
Apparently the bint got in the judge's face with that antic

"I was breast-feeding my baby while I was waiting, and I walked up and continued to breast-feed him," said Stephanie Rhodus.

I think that's what ticked off the dude

Judge Knight said he didn't have a problem with the baby being there. He said he understood if she couldn't make other arrangements.

"But to nurse the child in the courtroom is just absolutely inappropriate. Step outside and button up," Judge Knight said.
April 15, 2016
If that really 'shocked' her then imagine what would happen if she was beast feeding and someone makes a sudden unexpected movement...oh coronary!
April 16, 2016
I don't know what this desire to look like a bunch of third worlders is. Hell even many third world women cover up when beefing. But nope, gotta make a spectacle of herself. I've never thought much of breast feeding, but at least at one time, if the woman did it correctly, one could barely tell that she wasn't just cuddling the loaf and was instead beefing. But nope, gotta whip it out and make a big ol' spectacle of it. If it is so damn beautiful and natural, why does it have to be made a spectacle of?
April 17, 2016
Sounds like she's trying to play a sexism card. "The big mean legal man was threatening me aggressively because I'm a defenseless woman with a helpless babby!" Like he was picking on her because he hates mommies.

I seriously doubt this loaf would have shriveled up and died if it went a little while without a tit in its piehole. She could have milked herself before going to the fucking courtroom and bottle-fed the thing, and if it's one of those snowflake loaves that won't suck a fucking bottle, give it some NyQuil so its trap stays shut during the hearing. Or, better yet, have someone watch the loaf so it doesn't have to even be in the courtroom squalling when people are trying to talk.

Moo knew she'd have a captive audience, so she used it as an opportunity to not only attention-whore, but to show everyone what a good mommy she is, nourishing her darling cherub during something as stressful and harrowing as a custody hearing. Unfortunately for her ass, she got a judge who doesn't put up with beefing exhibitionism.

It also says Moo lost custody of her 8-year-old brat and that the grandmother had custody (meaning Moo shat the first kid at age 17). Kinda makes me wonder what she did to lose custody of that kid, and why she's allowed to keep the current one.

There is nothing inappropriate, mean, aggressive or condescending about asking a Moo to cover her udders when she feels the need to boobfeed. It is very possible to discreetly nurse a loaf, and if she had just thrown a blanket over the fucking brat, the judge probably wouldn't have given a shit. But nope, she had to pull her tits out in full view and then act like she was victimized for being asked to practice decency in a public place. I'm glad the judge called her out on it.
April 17, 2016
People seem to be incapable of expressing legitimate emotions these days. I doubt she was "terrified" - maybe she felt insulted, ashamed, irritated or offended, but I seriously doubt she was terrified. Whenever the claimed emotion is completely out of perspective given the incident you can be certain you're dealing with a professional victim.

I notice that the English language appears to be losing a wide variety of words to express nuanced emotions, at least if headlines are to be believed. If I were writing the headline I'd help by writing it as Ungood or Double-Ungood. I certainly read the quotation marks as conveying scepticism.
April 17, 2016
jiltedkitten
All bodily fluid exchanges or releases should be kept in private. No exceptions.

For public health reasons, if nothing else.

What was this woman "terrified" would happen? That she'd be thrown in jail? As yurble suggested, maybe she doesn't know what the word means. This certainly doesn't sound like a terrifying situation. It doesn't sound like he even threatened her.
April 17, 2016
What I find annoying is that it can be done
discretely, but the moos find such "oppressive".
April 17, 2016
kittehpeoples
What was this woman "terrified" would happen? That she'd be thrown in jail? As yurble suggested, maybe she doesn't know what the word means. This certainly doesn't sound like a terrifying situation. It doesn't sound like he even threatened her.

Exactly. One of these sentences is not like the others:
  • "As a gay Syrian, I was terrified when I was escaping ISIS-controlled territory."
  • "As a 13-year-old girl in Paraguay, I'm terrified that I'll get pregnant from rape and die in childbirth."
  • "As a mother, I was terrified when the judge told me to stop breast-feeding in court."
  • "As a non-swimmer, I was terrified when the current dragged me out toward sea."
  • "I was terrified when someone broke into my house in the middle of the night."

Someone who uses the word terrified in this context is either ignorant of what the word means or is employing ridiculous hyperbole. Either way, she looks like a spoiled brat.
April 18, 2016
yurble
kittehpeoples

• "As a gay Syrian, I was terrified when I was escaping ISIS-controlled territory."
  • "As a 13-year-old girl in Paraguay, I'm terrified that I'll get pregnant from rape and die in childbirth."
  • "As a mother, I was terrified when the judge told me to stop breast-feeding in court."
  • "As a non-swimmer, I was terrified when the current dragged me out toward sea."
  • "I was terrified when someone broke into my house in the middle of the night."

Someone who uses the word terrified in this context is either ignorant of what the word means or is employing ridiculous hyperbole. Either way, she looks like a spoiled brat.

Typical modern narcissist breeder would only be able to "relate" to #3 therefore that is the only one that would register with them.
April 18, 2016
blondie
yurble
kittehpeoples

Typical modern narcissist breeder would only be able to "relate" to #3 therefore that is the only one that would register with them.

Really good analogy. I can vividly imagine the eyes of the moos glazing over as they read the list. Perhaps even drooling until they see the word "mother."
April 21, 2016
You aren't allowed to have any type of food or drink at court. This includes squirted utters.

? I am not childless, darling, I am child free.?
April 27, 2016
Terrified? Of what? Of the judge not wanting to have your pussbags dripping all over the place?
Get real.
The only thing she was "terrified" of was not getting her way.

Note, she's had one sprog removed from her custody already... so she's unfit to begin with, What made her think it was a good idea to beef another sprog in the room and show that she's little more than an animal at the trough?
April 28, 2016
bunny
Note, she's had one sprog removed from her custody already... so she's unfit to begin with, What made her think it was a good idea to beef another sprog in the room and show that she's little more than an animal at the trough?

I think she was angling for a "devoted mother" trophy. It was deliberate, to show her dedication to motherhood, but she neglected to realize that moo competitions are a micro-society, and what wins you points at the school gates doesn't necessarily get you lauded in the rest of the world.
April 28, 2016
Well put! That's exactly what I think she was trying to pull, and blessedly it didn't work!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login