Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

You don't wear the uniform if you're not a firefighter. Except when you use it for titfeeding propaganda.

Posted by tea princess 
Photographer has this photo series about titfeeding women in various uniforms (just to show that no other job you have can be more important than the almighty titfeeding). She couldn't find a female firefighter who was lactating, so a male firefighter lent his uniform for his wife to be photographed in it. He is in trouble now.

http://distractify.com/trending/2016/04/19/breastfeeding-photo-fireman

Of course the photographer thinks it has everything to do with the big bad cultural war against whipping out, and nothing to do with the fact that uniforms command respect so you don't use them as props for your titnazi propaganda.
Those pictures need to come with a warning. Most of those kids are way too big to still be on the tit. Give those brats some solid food already and retire those saggy milk bags. < shudder >
How on EARTH is titfeeding MORE important than fighting fires? Guaranteed, if that stupid MOO were trapped in a burning building with her precious loaf, suddenly, the firefighter rescuing her would be the most important person she ever saw in her life.
Seriously, what woman would wear her work clothes to tit feed in? If she is going to do that best have on some rags or something that can easily be cleaned or washed. Who cleans their house or cooks in nice clothing or work clothing, unless that is their job?

Navy service members were forbidden from wearing uniforms in public (unless their job required some sort of public interaction) and outside of working hours. They required their service members to go home and change into civilian clothing immediately and without exception. That just changed a couple of years ago, I think. The tit feeding propaganda was a big deal to the Navy because of this and pissed lots of the male service members off as they were just granted the right to wear uniforms in public. They perceive it as favoritism. Along with pregnant moos who are able to avoid being deployed or certain lines of duty despite the fact that they agree to being deployed prior to joining.

Also females are known to get pregnant to avoid certain lines of duty and then abort a few months later, by doing this they can skip large amounts of duty while pregnant and then abort and take a medical absence to further delay returning to duty. Females will do this back to back to comprise the majority of their 2 year tour of duty. My ex managed them and saw it all firsthand, 3 or 4 abortions was common.
If a moo is that adamant that titfeeding is the greatest thing in the world than they should be forced to stay at home and play 1950's housewife. The work their not doing can then be covered by women who will want to stay at their jobs and advance in them, not get inpig and take time off to have kyds. This will also prevent an employee who comes in late and leaves early, takes an uncalled for amount of sick time and won't take a million breaks a day to pump. It will also cancel out the need for moo leave and husbands will now be forced to bare the brunt of the full cost of their inpig wife staying at home with the loaf.

Maybe this way people will think longer and harder about having a baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
In 1970s, pregnancy meant a medical discharge. My sister was in the navy and wanted out. So she stopped taking her pills, got discharged, had an abortion.
It seems that every time I get on the Internet, there is some story about these moos. If you want to slam your milk-engorged teats into your child's mouth then do it in private!! Women have been nursing their kids for millennia, so why has this become such a big effing deal all of a sudden? When I read this crap, it makes me want to celebrate being child-free AND post-menopausal!!!

PS - when I see women 'feeding' their 5 and 6 year olds, I can't help but think that it has more to do with these moos getting off rather than 'nourishing' their children.

Womb service? None for me, thanks!
Gawd-awful pictures, especially when the loaf has a full head of hair already. And the ones where the loaf is naked--wouldn't it be all-natural for them to pee on Moo during the photo shoot?grinning smiley

It takes a child to raze a village.
freya
Also females are known to get pregnant to avoid certain lines of duty and then abort a few months later, by doing this they can skip large amounts of duty while pregnant and then abort and take a medical absence to further delay returning to duty. Females will do this back to back to comprise the majority of their 2 year tour of duty. My ex managed them and saw it all firsthand, 3 or 4 abortions was common.

And that's why women are not taken seriously. Of, course this is detrimental for CF women or women who are professional and really want to do their job.
Um... No. They don't want you using their uniform to LIE. Beefing doesn't even enter into it.
Look... You wanted to glorify women who can't do their job properly because of their lacto-fetish... fine. Do that.
When you LIE and use a dude's uniform with his workplace on it, they're going to get pissed.
You did WHAT with your uniform? Without our permission? Your ass is canned! (or should be... but with all of the lowing, I wager he'll not get fired.)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login